Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (48795 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
emeijeh:
Na Uche come dey yellow like sun so?!

There was no time in her life she was not very yellow. My neighbour and babe to my boyfriend back then.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by dayounglor(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
She was making a point until she turned it into a sex war with her closing statement. If she was a man...she would have experienced a similar fate. There are better ways to address these issues than screaming for your right. Peaceful settlement at that instant might have averted these all. This in no way excuses the attitude of the man sha.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by 9Optional: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na waoo this is a serious matter o so sori my dear
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where is the man to come and give his side of the story? cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Now this is an assault case not like Dorcas case UT she spoilt it all by saying 'why are they treating celebrities this way' blah blah.... are celebrities any different from the thousands of people whose rights were or are being trampled upon? She should stop stoking up flames... We non-celebrities will not be swayed joooor angry

BloggersNG:
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
Women are no more smiling....guys beware...fake news of being assaulted almost everyday
guy shut up abeg.... Imagine she was your sis!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anyone noticed this lady looks saucy undecided and in her story she grabbed the man's shirt! Maybe thats why nobody is supporting her. She is a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
gocac:
guy shut up abeg.... Imagine she was your sis!

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by agukayode(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
hum

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by djlaqua91(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Too many angry people in this country venting their frustrations on the wrong individuals. I hope they nab the man responsible
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by bily(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
I know you're saying the truth and it's unfortunate what happened to you.. Hope you get justice you deserve.

But on another note, if the reverse was the case, and a man grabbed you because you bashed his car and you were about to leave the scene, you probably would have screamed and shouted rape/kidnap just like your colleague sola fapson.

Look at what you said..
I grabbed him, you bashed my car and you are calling me names and at the same time wanting to flee the scene.

I held firmly to his shirt since that was the only thing I could do as a woman at that time,

Why should you grab him... And what exactly do you mean by the only thing you could do as a woman?

Is it now OK for a woman to grab a man? But if a man grabs a woman it's rape right? All these ladies just like shifting goal post. Until you begin to practice what you preach, it will take a while before we start taking all these feminism stuff you people are preaching seriously

Someone was walking away and you grabbed him...he probably thought you wanted to rape him, so he ran into his car. But you refused to leave him and since he didn't have any pepper spray, he used his key instead tongue

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jochabed:
your absolutely right, but just for peace sake.

Can there be peace without justice?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by OYAY(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
All these unnecessary appealing to sentiment ehnn, there is god oooo!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by 4words: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
angry

What nonsense. To me, she is the one who assaulted the man.

Fine the man might have been guilty of damaging your car, but what's the essence of holding on to him when he tried running when you could have simply taken a shot of the car, plate number and necessary information for the police. You don't have to make physical contact with the man.

In this case, it's the man that has a case of assault and not you.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by doctokwus: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
The part that confused me is where she said the car rode on her foot.
Bet me if a car rides on your foot there would be severe pain then swelling.
The man she also claims went into her car and took her bag.
She lost her side mirror.I expected a photograph of this as a foolproof evidence.
The story cannot however be put to the test unless we hear the other side.There is a lot of blackmail going on and one has to judge these things only after hearing both sides and weighing concrete evidence.
For a start though,she should show us the bashed car which should have been one of the first pictures she should have snapped and not just bruises on her forearm which could have come from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
seunny4lif:
Time for Nigerians not to believe this so called Celebrities esp the Females
We don't even know when they are lying or telling the real thing.

How Nigerians are running toward the matter
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by oddiyke: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
the only thing I saw in your pictures is a bleaching hand. say no to bleaching cream today
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Liar! A man hits you and you are still in your car for 30secs.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Insure ur cars.

I walk away from any bashing wether ubare at fault or not without noise.

That is what i pay insurance for.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
She shouldn't have held on to him because he is physically stronger than her. When he called her a harlot, she should have cussed all the women in his lineage. Men hate that grin

Of course there are women you can't try this rubbish on, myself inclusive. I know I've gotten into verbal altercations with some male road users who feel they can talk anyhow to women. After dealing with the last one I was involved with, he had to turn back and say "see how this one is behaving like a mad person" cheesy

My point is this: don't ever get physical with a man during an altercation because men are by nature physically stronger than women, so you will be the loser. Instead use what you have that they can't outmatch: sharp mouth! cheesy

If the matter can't be settled amicably, Scream, cry, create drama, cuss his ancestry and progeny and trust me, you will win. wink

At least at that moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by fof1: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
If what she is saying is true then what that man did is absolutely bad and in a sane country he should be punished...."but how did she know 500people were at the toll gate though??was she counting all the cars there??...there are many celebrities that have experienced issues on the road and people around helped them and even OM THIhailed them...at least I have seen it happen to tekno before at admiralty road,lekki....so enough bullshit of you saying that people hate celebrities....

TEKNO IS IT A MAN OR WOMAN OR IT IS A PHONE COMPANY? PLS BE OBJECTIVE AND NOT CRITICAL OF HER STORY. WOMEN GENERALLY NEEDS PROTECTION FROM THIS WILD AND AGGRESSIVE MAN'S WORLD.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
emeijeh:
Na Uche come dey yellow like sun so?!

Take heart, Michael Jordan! She be MTN Brand Ambassador!! (I TINK SHA!!)
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
zynzyn:

Take heart, Michael Jordan! She be MTN Brand Ambassador!! (I TINK SHA!!)

But wetin dem do am bad sha!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Alphalite(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am sorry for your ordeal. Next time never throw caution to the wind. It is an unsafe act to drag with the Man as you did. You are worth more than any damage he might have done to your car.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
"After I left the Disabled home where I went to Share Love and Hope"

This is where I lept off the bus.

A man that is already violent, in this Buhari times, you're still dragging his shirt?

Why not just capture his plates and go online?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by pek(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
BloggersNG:
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

As a blogger, I don't expect you to write he's for his. Two very different things.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Firstly, I sympathize with you, Uche Ogbodo.
Secondly, this country is just a sh!thole where there is no justice.
Thirdly, if that man is a military man as he alleged, then forget it, in fact thank God that he didn't run his car over you, because as the zoo policemen told you, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
Fourthly, you should have applied restraint when he became violent knowing that so many Yabaleft escapees that are walking the streets of the sh!thole, you can never win them because it's a lose-lose when you go physical with them, if you kill them you end up in prison but if on the other hand they kill you kill, you die for nothing. So avoid citizens of the sh!thole whenever they go violent for your own good.
Firstly, except there is a miracle somewhere, I tell you that this case will be swept under the carpet and if truly that man is a military man as alleged, drives an expensive car and lives in Lekki, then accept my sympathy again because you will end up as the aggressor based on the laws of the zoo police, soldiers are always right. They won't even dare to call the soldier for questioning because he is above the law and if they forget that and try to arrest him, the station might be burnt down by soldiers!
Sixth, if the army man is ab.oki, then it's all over because they own the zoo and with the terrorist in aso Rock, you should even be thanking God that he wasn't as barbaric as his fellows, maybe we will be saying a different thing now. <
Seventh, the sh!thole is not habitable for sane people. You can relocate to UK, US or even Ghana where there is still sanity.
Lastly, a country where cow is more valued and has more right than humans is definitely a sh!thole!!
Oga,you dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Everybody sha wan trend this year, It is allowed.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by LandOwners: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Awwwwww.... I sympathize with you Uche.
Get well soon.

But, why hold a man that's stronger than you by the collar?
That shows you wanna get PHYISCAL with him.
All you gotta do is to get a picture of his plate number and call the police.

Don't ever try to grab a man's shirt because he will try to wiggle off your hold thereby injuring you.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
4words:
angry

What nonsense. To me, she is the one who assaulted the man.

Fine the man might have been guilty of damaging your car, but what's the essence of holding on to him when he tried running when you could have simply taken a shot of the car, plate number and necessary information for the police with you have a physical contact with the man.

In this case, it's the man that has a case of assault and not you.

First reasonable response with good advice. In grabbing the man's shirt you went personal. 1. You engaged first in a physical manner 2. You are lucky he didn't think of assaulting you immediately. 3. You went to the Police after trying to engage Street Fighter 2 turbo moves, how do you think this portrays you to the society ? 4. Don't you know that a Lawyer can twist all you have explained just because you initiated physical contact after responding verbally ?
Please use your intelligence in conflict situations and not your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by laydoh(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
nonsense,go and leave in the US then,ur heaven wia everything is fair and full of gold.see stupid feminist,no b hia we dey wey one woman beat a man yesterday.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
No vex, they thought u were filming 'lasgidi wahala'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Denilson Igwe Buys A New Car (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.