Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (48791 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
This one na faded celebrity joor
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Even If it is a man to man matter, you are wrong if you grab his shirt in a heated discussion,things could easily go wrong. You could hit him and he dies of an existing medical condition aggravated by the tension or the blow delivered, then how do you get yourself out of the new problem ?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
BloggersNG:
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

He drove tires on your legs, but all I see are your arms. Okay o.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
PLEASE NEXT TIME APPLY RESTRAINED, ONLY THE LIVING ARE ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY.

IF THAT MAN ACTUALLY INFLICT THOSE WOUNDS ON YOU. THEN HE MUST BE THE LOW OF THE LOWEST.

YOU HEARD IT ALL FROM THE POLICE, JUST IN NIGERIA, IS A JOKE. BUT GOD OF VENGEANCE SHALL FIGHT FOR YOU.
IF THAT MAN IS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT, HE SHALL BE EXPOSED TO ANGER AND A HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT WILL DISGRACE HIM OUT OF HIS SERVICE SHAMEFULLY. TRUST, HIS SEED SHALL HAVE THEIR SHARES.

IF THERE WAS JUSTICE, THE BAG HE TOOK FROM YOUR VEHICLE THAT CONTAINS YOUR BELONGING IS ENOUGH TO SEND HIM TO JAIL.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Until women stop judging issues with sentiments,the world will never be a better place. He ramed into your car, you waited for like 30 secs,came out from your car and grapped his shirt,yet you are the one playing the victim card. What happened to civilization? Am not supporting the man,but I know Nigerians, if you were right,passerby would come to ur rescue. You acted that way because you are a woman thinking people will fall for it,but no,We are wiser now.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't want to judge u,

1st of all, u were tired and exhausted. And u for this reason alone, u might have made a mistake.

2nd of all, u didn't tell us how the impact was made, front or back or side and were u on ur lane?

3rd, u went to hold him by the shirt, that is assault.

4th, by holding him through the back, his glass broke. U intentionally damaged his car.

In all these, u could have copied his plate number the moment u realized he is about to run away.

Now that u have reported him to the police, was his plate number copied out?

I will not tell her to video it, as she had no clue he might flee in the 1st place. So I will not blame her on that.

I might be wrong. This is my opinion

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
vineyardfarms:
PLEASE NEXT TIME APPLY RESTRAINED, ONLY THE LIVING ARE ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY.

IF THAT MAN ACTUALLY INFLICT THOSE WOUNDS ON YOU. THEN HE MUST BE THE LOW OF THE LOWEST.

YOU HEARD IT ALL FROM THE POLICE, JUST IN NIGERIA, IS A JOKE. BUT GOD OF VENGEANCE SHALL FIGHT FOR YOU.
IF THAT MAN IS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT, HE SHALL BE EXPOSED TO ANGER AND A HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT WILL DISGRACE HIM OUT OF HIS SERVICE SHAMEFULLY. TRUST, HIS SEED SHALL HAVE THEIR SHARES.

IF THERE WAS JUSTICE, THE BAG HE TOOK FROM YOUR VEHICLE THAT CONTAINS YOUR BELONGING IS ENOUGH TO SEND HIM TO JAIL.

U were correct, but b4 the man did all u wrote.

Our dear actress said , she held him by the shirt. Please is that not an assault?

2nd she also said that in the process of holding him through the back door, his glass broke, please who damaged it?

All those led to him going to take her bag.

Now, my question is, assaulting him by dragging him to the shirt and also damaging his glass will not make her ass put in jail? But him taking her bag will make him be in jail?

I wonder how we reason and only see one sided story.

A lady that dragged a man by the shirt when he didn't assault her and also broke his glass. Only God knows what such a person will do the moment u touch her or even her property.

She only told us what he did to her with the keys, she didn't tell us what she did to him for taking her bag, or how she recovered the bag.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Deal with it woman come to western countries and see how women dominate am misused their power towards Men.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
And all our olodo celebrity will soon come.on Twitter now and be tweeting nonsense

And why was she emphasizing on "I'm a celebrity" and all this women should stop playing all dis gender game

Because you are a woman and a celebrity you can assault a man anyhow you wanted
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
SIR, HE CLAIM TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT. HE CAME OUT OF HIS VEHICLE CURSING. THIS MAN WAS BEHIND HER. BY TRAFIC LAW HE IS GUILTY. HE SUPPOSED TO GIVE A GAP OF A VEHICLE LENGTH.

COURT GOES BY EVIDENCE - THE WOUNDS, DAMAGE, THIEF, HARASSMENT ETC.

PLUS LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONAL, HE COULD HAVE CALL THE TRAFIC POLICE.

SIR MAY THIS NOT HAPPEN TO YOUR SISTER OR WIFE. I DONT KNOW HER, NOT RELATED TO HER.

BUT I FEEL HER PAIN.,
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
I Hate Nigeria Police
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
eyah, sorry to her, she should report the case to IGP.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Kpilo101: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
You said why are you here in Nigeria. But NIGERIA made you a celebrity. Yeye
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by labi1977(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Haha u clowns supporting her

She Shud have taken pics n reported a dispute

Instead she attacked him, broke his Window then got hurt n had her car seized too hahahahah. She fd up by fighting, even police n bystanders didn't support.

Also If Dorcas is wrong she Shud pay 5m

I don't support violence but too many women r guilty of assault
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
The story is not adding up, is she now disabled?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by desire222(f): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I noticed men like to intimidate female drivers, not all...but lots of them do it. Especially in that Lagos.

Sorry to her.
Next time she should apply caution.
This same thing got a man killed last year.
The driver zoomed off, brushed him against those concretes for dualization and finally knocked him down.

The young man died. It made news... But he could have been alive if he didn't go dragging for his right in this shithole.
Yeah, that banker in Port Harcourt. It's so sad.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2018
I taught she said the car climbed her leg. how did the injury jump from her leg to her hand.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by isnovic(m): 3:10am On Jan 29, 2018
BloggersNG:
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

[/b]

[b]Nigerians are soon going to come to terms that your celebrity status is only a God given avenue to fight for a better egalitarian society and not a means for showing off your boobs job, ass work or your new cloned fine face.

Vanity.

Soon for your kids, you will have to dig deep to utilize the fame God has given you for a better society, as you do not know what lies in store from angry Nigerians less fortunate than you.

Soon, those of us who have since lost our humanity because all we think of is our next internet worthy update material for snapchat, instagram, whatsapp will soon find out that digital fame or presence is vanity and you will no sooner become a victim of your own creation/fad or madness.

So am telling you, yes you looking for the next photogram worthy pix/blog/news to stop filming and start helping those in pain or being harassed.

Ngozi and other famed actor/actress and artist/OAPs should know that this God's given fame today is to help force a social pressure on salient societal issue or support a cause that will result in a better society that will treat you and those you love a lot better in the now and future.

[/b]
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Why not join Dorcas and call this man a rapist?

That will make Nigerians more interested in your story.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Fake news!

And she didn't die!

Mtcheww.....
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Benwems(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Firstly, I sympathize with you, Uche Ogbodo.
Secondly, this country is just a sh!thole where there is no justice.
Thirdly, if that man is a military man as he alleged, then forget it, in fact thank God that he didn't run his car over you, because as the zoo policemen told you, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
Fourthly, you should have applied restraint when he became violent knowing that so many Yabaleft escapees that are walking the streets of the sh!thole, you can never win them because it's a lose-lose when you go physical with them, if you kill them you end up in prison but if on the other hand they kill you kill, you die for nothing. So avoid citizens of the sh!thole whenever they go violent for your own good.
Firstly, except there is a miracle somewhere, I tell you that this case will be swept under the carpet and if truly that man is a military man as alleged, drives an expensive car and lives in Lekki, then accept my sympathy again because you will end up as the aggressor based on the laws of the zoo police, soldiers are always right. They won't even dare to call the soldier for questioning because he is above the law and if they forget that and try to arrest him, the station might be burnt down by soldiers!
Sixth, if the army man is ab.oki, then it's all over because they own the zoo and with the terrorist in aso Rock, you should even be thanking God that he wasn't as barbaric as his fellows, maybe we will be saying a different thing now.
Seventh, the sh!thole is not habitable for sane people. You can relocate to UK, US or even Ghana where there is still sanity.
Lastly, a country where cow is more valued and has more right than humans is definitely a sh!thole!!
You have said it all. One carton to Hero beer for you. Yeloba will not like what you have just said.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by mhaki(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2018
No pepper spray?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:
She shouldn't have held on to him because he is physically stronger than her. When he called her a harlot, she should have cussed all the women in his lineage. Men hate that grin

Of course there are women you can't try this rubbish on, myself inclusive. I know I've gotten into verbal altercations with some male road users who feel they can talk anyhow to women. After dealing with the last one I was involved with, he had to turn back and say "see how this one is behaving like a mad person" cheesy

My point is this: don't ever get physical with a man during an altercation because men are by nature physically stronger than women, so you will be the loser. Instead use what you have that they can't outmatch: sharp mouth! cheesy

If the matter can't be settled amicably, Scream, cry, create drama, cuss his ancestry and progeny and trust me, you will win. wink

At least at that moment cheesy

I'm not surprised. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I sympathize with you, this is terrible. And I totally understand that you were trying to protect yourself. But a soft answer Turns away wrath. You shouldn't have grabbed him by the coller,knowing that he was already getting violent and aggressive, to the point of stabbing you with his key.
I will have simply calmed him down, even if I knew he was at fault. Just to spare myself of futher damages. But all the same I wish you a quick recovery physically and emotionally. And God's protection.

she assaulted the man first by holding on to his shirt, so she turned the case to 'two fighting' at the best.
she should have just maintained that the Police came around and waited. She could have been more injured than that from what she herself was reporting. It pays to be safe always!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by cooltola(m): 4:25am On Jan 30, 2018
enough with calling Nigeria a shithole. Evil happens everywhere even the Trump's country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.