Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit (1872 Views)

Can I Use A Sponsor That's In Nigeria For My Us Visit Visa / US Visit Visa / She Was Refused US Visit Visa 3 Times Can She Apply To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by aleniboro(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello all, I got US visa for a conference though my intention was to immigrate. I know no one in US. I wonder how I will survive the first month. How much should I hold at least to face the uncertainties if the first month. Any other similar experience will be highly appreciated. Help a brother pls. Thank you in advance.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by ares245(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Congrats bro!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by aleniboro(m): 2:48am On Jan 29, 2018
ares245:
Congrats bro!!!
Thank you sir!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by jgbemson1: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Congrats bro but how do u apply for the conference
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by jgbemson1: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Congrats bro but how do u apply for the conference and which state is d conference holding
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by good4all40: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
I will advice you to use the visa for the purpose it was given to you. Conference! congratulations brother. American visa for Nigerians living in Nigeria is harder to get than climbing mountain Kilimanjaro bare hands.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by aleniboro(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
good4all40:
I will advice you to use the visa for the purpose it was given to you. Conference! congratulations brother. American visa for Nigerians living in Nigeria is harder to get than climbing mountain Kilimanjaro bare hands.

Thank you sir! I really appreciate your advice
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by ProGSM(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Somehow, you must know someone oga.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by Davehasmadeit(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
if u dont knw anybody and u plan staying there just like that, it means u might easily get deported. so just think about the whole thing again
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by stacyadams: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Go to ur church ,xplAin to ur pastor em go knw person wey dey dere..put enuf money for pocket..and if u choose that part ,bear in mind e no go easy for u at all at all..if ur visa expire and u over stay better continue over staying there ooo..trump dey mean on immigration now .make ur mind dey am..this is not the best route to go abroad but people dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit by Asihanmi: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello House. I need your urgent and candid advise house. My mum plans (over 70 years) to visit the US along side my sister and one of her children who currently has US visas. My sister is my mum's sponsor and she has been to the US with her family before on the account of her husband's master graduation after which their visas were renewed. The question is how can US Visa application be put up for an elderly /senior when her sponsor is her daughter? Is it realistic to do B1/B2 visa alongside with her daughter who has an existing b1/b2 visa?

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Germany / Uk Job Applications: Now That Post Study Visa Has Been Removed... / If You Are Planning On Moving Back To Naija (read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.