Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Diabolical Calabash. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diabolical Calabash. (835 Views)

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Calabash Or Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabolical Calabash. by Revadebola: 3:11am On Jan 29, 2018
DIABOLICAL CALABASH.

Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters".

Darkness is symbolic of the devil, demons, evil in all forms : aches, diseases, pains, sicknesses etc.
I read the true confession of a witchdoctor. He narrated how that when he wants to limit a person's effort and progress to become fruitless.
He will get a rat, call the name of the victim into the rat, recite incarnations on it and put the rat into a closed diabolical calabash.
The closed calabash will be dark making the rat not to see and it will be running in circles round the diabolical calabash.
The witchdoctor said, as the closed diabolical calabash is dark, so will his victim be living in every symbols of darkness and ignorance of what to do; aches, diseases, sicknesses, sins etc.
The witchdoctor further said, as the enclosed rat keeps running in circle in the diabolical calabash, so will his victim be experiencing fruitless labour in life endeavors and failures at the edge of success.
When you genuinely repent from your sin and you give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, a great change takes place in your entire life as Colossians 1:13 say, "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. "Father, I repent from my sins, I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He died for my sins and rose again on the third day. Lord Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Saviour from now.
2. Let the fire of God consume every diabolical calabash being used against me.
3. Lord set my destiny free from every witchcraft and witchdoctor.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP '+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Demons / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 11/02/2018 / Atheist's Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.