Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

'igbo; Judah. Yoruba; Edom. Hausa; Babylon. These, The Bible Reveals, Are The Re - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'igbo; Judah. Yoruba; Edom. Hausa; Babylon. These, The Bible Reveals, Are The Re (2093 Views)

How Bible Reveals The Church That Worship In The True Bible Way / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'igbo; Judah. Yoruba; Edom. Hausa; Babylon. These, The Bible Reveals, Are The Re by synergy: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
THE WILDERNESS: HOME OF BLACK‐SKINNED PEOPLE
Let us look at these: “Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine” (Lam. 5: 10). “… Their visage is blacker than a coal…. They that are slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger…” (Lam. 4: 8‐9). “… The land is as the Garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness… Before their face the people shall be much pained; all faces shall gather blackness.” (Joel 2: 3‐6). “She is empty, void and waste; and the heart melts, the knees smite together, and much pains is in the loins. The faces of them all gather blackness” (Nahum 2: 10). “I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls [desert animals –Ps. 102: 6; Is. 43: 20]. My skin is black upon me…” (Job 30:29‐30). “The harvest is past, the summer is ended and we are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black…” (Jer. 8: 20‐21).
There are more Scriptures that show that blackness of color is the result of life in the wilderness; but we have seen it from the few that I have shown above. Also remember, that at the opening of the seals in the sixth chapter of the book of Revelation, when the black horse emerged, his presence resulted in poverty (Rev. 6: 5‐6). More succinctly than ever, the daughter of Zion herself, declared herself to be black in the book of the Songs of Solomon; and later in that book, she was shown as coming out of the wilderness with her Lord: “I am black, but comely…. Look not upon me because I am black, because the sun has looked upon me…” (S. O. S. 1: 5‐6) [the ‘sun looking upon her’ is a picture of affliction –Mat. 13: 5‐6, 20‐21]. “Who is this that comes up from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved…?” (S. O. S. 8: 5). Scripture associates the colour black with mourning (Jer. 14: 2; Mal. 3: 14 –see footnotes in the KJV); for when people mourn, they wallow themselves in earth, ashes and wear sackcloth –altogether looking black (Jer. 6: 26; Esth. 4: 1, 3; Eze. 27: 30; Mic. 1: 10). Scripture further associates mourning with fasting (Ezra 10: 6; Zech. 7: 5; Esth. 4: 3; Neh. 1: 4; 8: 9‐10; Mat. 9: 14‐15). Altogether, the Scripture is saying that a state of hunger is tantamount to mourning, and mourning tantamount to being black; thus, reinforcing the destitute and gloomy condition of those who are black. The blackness of the daughter of Zion is therefore confirmed by the following prophecy of Isaiah: “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me…. To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness…” (Is. 61: 1, 3).
So, if the color of those in the wilderness is black, and the daughter of Zion is expected to be in a wilderness in the last days, should it then be any wonder that the present day color of Judah is black? Concerning the blackness of the children of Zion remember again the words of the prophecy of Amos: “Are you not as the children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel?” (Amos 9: 7).
[On the blackness of Judah, let us remember that the Bible’s personalities that symbolized Judah all got married to black women; thus, creating a possibility for, and prophesying of, their descendants being black. Judah married a Hamite of Canaan extraction. David married Bathsheba, wife of a Hamite, whose name means ‘daughter of Sheba’. Solomon married the daughter of Pharaoh, a Hamite; and dealt with another Hamite, the Queen of Sheba].
Furthermore, Judah is referred to as the South; the people of the south (Jer. 13: 9; Is. 30: 6; Eze. 20: 47; Obd. 19; Zech. 7: 7). This southern destiny of Judah is a wilderness destiny; as the south in Scripture is portrayed to be arid: “And she said unto him, ‘Give me a blessing, for you have given me a south land; give me also springs of water…’” (Judg. 1: 15). So, if Judah is referred to as the people of the south, he is expected to inhabit a wilderness; and thus longs for water. It is from this place of want he exclaims, “I will arise and go back to my Father…” and his Father in response comes into his wilderness to make streams of water; thus, resulting in much merry‐making

To be continued . you are allowed to make comments, i saw this publication and i want peoples opinion. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Private Birthday Dinner....... / What Are The Old And New Covenants? / Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.