Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

#bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd (613 Views)

The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System / #bbnaija: “don’t Snatch Her Husband” – Fan Tells Alex On Visit To Kogi State Fir / BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by ivoryfile: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Yes! You read the caption right!

The most criticized yet one of the most followed immoral event in Nigeria begun a new season few hours ago. As usual many youths have already joined the train leading nowhere.

This is an opinion of not your Big brother, I am not here to make choices for you but might be lighting a path someway.

Categorically, I am not a “TV fan, I am all okay with Rock and Country tune hitting my waves. But whatabout those who just wanna get entertained after a “long day” or those who are apparently have got nothing to get them busy?

As a christian, we don’t need a pastor to tell us the show is a symbol of evil and reproduces such.

So, before you tune in to watch the show or join the trend on social media, answer the questions:

What are my priorities for today?
What major thing has been accomplished?
How much have I really earned (money, yeah it all about money)?
How much have I invested in my life or care to invest in other(s) today?
How boldly can I share “my BBNAIJA” show with a decent friend or mentor (Think deep, you have one somewhere)?
What will I gain from BBNAIJA?
What will I loose from not watching? Apparently nothing!
Is this my life worth? (No!)

Not your life worth, but this is your life and choice to make.

While you are burning resources on BBNAIJA. The sponsors are making huge millions off your “innocent” short-codes, thanks to not-up-to N50 (fifty naira) cost of voting housemates. Invest your time read blogs that teach you how to make money, plan your business, get value. the world is moving and only show makers would be the focus( article for another time.)

Meanwhile, Read:
The 7 Best Ways to Invest Your Time

We all agree that time is more valuable than money.

At least, that’s what we say.

Then we turn around and spend hours watching bad TV we’re not even that interested in. Or 45 minutes on the phone with customer service fighting a $5 charge. Or years in a relationship or friendship we stopped feeling fulfilled by long ago.

READ MORE: http://www.ivoryfile.com/bbnaija-dont-lose-head-following-crowd/

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Mumu people.. Pple watch films and u dnt criticize dem bt bbnaija nw na problem. Na ogun go kill una der
Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by Israelsaidu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
God bless you for this.....I was thinking the same thing, I watched the last one though. But I made a vow not to watch that program again, I will rather brainwash my self in the right way.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by ivoryfile: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Israelsaidu:
God bless you for this.....I was thinking the same thing, I watched the last one though. But I made a vow not to watch that program again, I will rather brainwash my self in the right way.

Amen! and you too!
Hope you have the best use of your time. You can check out our blog whenever you are free via www.ivoryfile.com
and also share interesting stories with us.
wink

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by ivoryfile: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Mumu people.. Pple watch films and u dnt criticize dem bt bbnaija nw na problem. Na ogun go kill una der
Hey there!

If you had read through the lines, we never criticized anyone. It is quite a whole wide world for humans to make choices. People watch films, I enjoy Jason Stathams action series too! but brother/sister people dont watch ALL MOVIES neither do they watch all shows.
If you stand a chance of profiting from BBNAIJA, kindly go ahead and have a blast! BUT I SURE DOUBT THAT, NO! THERE WONT BE ANY!

undecided
Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by Israelsaidu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
ivoryfile:

Amen! and you too!
Hope you have the best use of your time. You can check out our blog whenever you are free via www.ivoryfile.com
and also share interesting stories with us.
wink
nice, I will check you blog more often. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by ivoryfile: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Israelsaidu:
nice, I will check you blog more often. Trust me.
Thank you! grin grin
Re: #bbnaija : Don’t Lose Your Head Following The Crowd by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2018
In this life we have the choice to choose right from wrong. It is not compulsory you watch big brother as you're not forced to watch or contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

### / Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar / Lady Gaga Celebrated Her Birthday With An Old Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.