Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina (37491 Views)

Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica / #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by ceoreportnaija: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018

There is a silent war brewing between Big Brother Naija housemates and lovers ,Miravle and Nina after the lattar called Miracle her bestfriend on Sunday.

During their respective diary sessions today,Nina who has a boyfriend outside the house, revealed Miracle has been upset with her,since she referred to him as her bestfriend during the live eviction show last week .

She revealed he means so much to her and nothing changes when they leave .

On his part,Miracle revealed she has to pick a hustle as she can’t tell him she loves him at night,and call him boo boo when they are alone and then call him a friend to the world .

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/10/bbnaija-dont-call-me-boo-at-night-and-friend-in-the-day-miracle-tells-nina/

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by pyrex23(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked sad cool tongue embarassed undecided kiss undecided cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Emmycute30(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Confused being �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by dynicks(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
lol....sharp sharp she has foreseen d future nd realised that d 45milla would eventually find its way romanced into the account of Miracle......she now is trying to stay glued unto ma nigga....

LOVES HIM AT NIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ALONE ND REFERS TO HIM AS BUUBU BUT OUTSIDE D HOUSE, HE'S REFERED TO AS A VERY GOOD FRIEND.......nna a bird at hand is worth two in the bush jooor......if d one outside doesn't work, atleast make she use miracle dey get hope .....

most ladies them sef....una no go kee person......smh.....see scope!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Justbeingreal(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
CrazY people.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by tyson98: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Foolish and stoopid girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by deepwater(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
But Nina is a dumb ass sha
I saw her dairy session today.

The girl just slow.
And she no dey hide am
Well her own way of being real

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Snow02: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
I like my broads dumb Nina is my type

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Bossontop(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ahhh!!! Yes ke!!..he is right ooo stop d confusion

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by deepwater(f): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Snow02:
Stop being a dot

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by ibori1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
sad

cee c will b like

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by ignant: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Day time friends, night time lovers...hoping noone discovers...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by asawanathegreat(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wetin be the problem of BB naija people sef?
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by castrol180(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
show of shame revealing hypocrites set of people having constant sex in the night and denying themselves in the broad day light

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by LordBaelish: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Special thot alert
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Timagex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Best friend and boo, na letter B start the 2 na cool
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina the sex doll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Topmaike007(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
buy Naija to grow Naija...... #_love Nairaland.
cc.Seun pls integrate chat inside Nairaland,guys don port from fb to Nl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Macgreat(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by luckysmills: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Who Care's? Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by yomalex(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmm
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Guidette(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Haha. Trouble in paradise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Akinola2543(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Miracle I can relate jare

That's how sinaj calls me boo when we are under the duvet but calls me nairalander when we are on here angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Don't mind her, she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by 400billionman: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
So?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by SamuelTurner(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Boo.......oloribooo, come and Bleep me Friend......bbnaija strategic
Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't blame her though....miracle hasn't made his intentions known.....She can't call him her bf when he hasn't clarified that he actually his......They need to sit down and have a long talk.....After the show though.....I know they love each other

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
ignant:
Day time friends, night time lovers...hoping noone discovers...
......where they go....what they do.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Don’t Call Me Boo At Night And Friend In The Day" - Miracle Tells Nina by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / Comparing DSTV And HiTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.