Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (14542 Views)

Job Vacancy With Accomodation In Lekki Phase 1 / Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation / Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Einl:
His example with the pilots is irrelevant.

I feel when employing, a mixture of experienced and non-experienced staff will help Nigeria's economy and growth.

This is the point of having a reasonable government that will help and assist businesses that want to recruit non-experienced staff and encourage companies that do.

Did you read it properly? He spoke about the 2 pilots flying a commercial plane for the first time.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Dollabiz: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by tpapi: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Softhands:
You will allow a first timer fly you especially when they tell you?... Guy u must be a real learner.
so u think d esperienced pilot was born with the esperience, he was also trained before he was given d opportunity to fly a plane

1 Like

Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by uzomanny(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
If all they need are the 'experienced guys',how will fresh graduates get this 'experience' when they are not given a fair chance of being employed at least to prove themselves?...Even these so-called 'experienced guys' started from level 1...9ja sef angry
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by ekmike(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
They want experience right, I say give it to them !

After three years of being unemployed, I got my first job without any professional experiences although it was required.

I prepared myself for the role, learned the necessary skills and when I was speaking to my employer he was impressed and even said I was too qualified for the role in relation to the pay.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by mightyjosh: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
The example by alibaba is not appropriate..
Pilot undergo series of test before they are certified.And l don't think 2 inexperienced pilot are made to work together. The experience one works with the inexperienced.Every expert was once a beginner...!
Every Master was once a Starter.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Softhands(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Just listen to yourself... Abeg go chop Fufu make u rest jareh...ur brain can't comprehend the matter at hand.
tpapi:
so u think d esperienced pilot was born with the esperience, he was also trained before he was given d opportunity to fly a plane
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Did you read it properly? He spoke about the 2 pilots flying a commercial plane for the first time.

Listen to yourself. Has there ever been history of an airline allowing to new pilots to fly an aircraft together??
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Softhands:
You will allow a first timer fly you especially when they tell you?... Guy u must be a real learner.

na you de learn. When has there been an airline to allow both pilots be rookies?

I said the pilot analogy is quiet a unique case hence it's irrelevant in most cases.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
AZeD1:

1) Have you ever had the opportunity to recruit before?
2) Do you know any country in the world were the Government helps and encourages company to recruit non experienced folks?

Answers.

1. Yes.

2. Yes. The UK.

You thought I pulled my ideas from thin air??
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Softhands(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Get thee behind me you D***** !!!!!!
Einl:

na you de learn. When has there been an airline to allow both pilots be rookies?

I said the pilot analogy is quiet a unique case hence it's irrelevant in most cases.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by ImaIma1(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
tpapi:

Not two rookies. At least one should be experienced.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by adeoba2008(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Even NL do not allow newbies to post. What are we now saying ?
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Softhands:
Get thee behind me you D***** !!!!!!

What you said right now, how is this helping our discussion??

Come on man, we older than that.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by AZeD1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Einl:

Answers.

1. Yes.

2. Yes. The UK.

1)You thought I pulled my ideas from thin air??
So when you want to hire would you rather experienced or inexperienced?
2) I'm familiar with UK programs for the unemployed, never heard of any for the inexperienced. Can you share the name of the program please?

There's a reason why students are encouraged to take gap year.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Awoo88: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
"This is the first time the 2 pilots are flying a real plane. They just graduated from flying school. They are going through the manual as I speak. We will be airborne in 10 minutes. For now let's serve you..." She will not finish that announcement.""
They will descend on her and that air company with trends for weeks for trying to kill "hard working innocent" Nigerians
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by tpapi: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Softhands:
Just listen to yourself... Abeg go chop Fufu make u rest jareh...ur brain can't comprehend the matter at hand.
see wat too much fufu is doing to our brain, d pilot example being used is very lame, no airline can try DAT, nobody was born with esperience, u v got to b trained on d job
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
AZeD1:

So when you want to hire would you rather experienced or inexperienced?
2) I'm familiar with UK programs for the unemployed, never heard of any for the inexperienced. Can you share the name of the program please?

There's a reason why students are encouraged to take gap year.

Internships in Nissan.
Graduate schemes in Aldi.

Should I continue...??
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Softhands(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Come, you wee kneel down and raise up ur hand if u quote me again o
tpapi:
see wat too much fufu is doing to our brain, d pilot example being used is very lame, no airline can try DAT, nobody was born with esperience, u v got to b trained on d job
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by AZeD1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Einl:

Internships in Nissan.
Graduate schemes in Aldi.

Should I continue...??
Internship in Nissan?

You do realize the Nigerian government pays for Industrial training?

Also those are private companies.

KPMG Nigeria has a graduate scheme program.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Einl:

Listen to yourself. Has there ever been history of an airline allowing to new pilots to fly an aircraft together??

What makes you think same doesn't apply to other businesses? Because human lives are at stake here so you think it makes sense. If a company folds up due to employing of inexperienced people, who will suffer it? Goats?
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

What makes you think same doesn't apply to other businesses? Because human lives are at stake here so you think it makes sense. If a company folds up due to employing of inexperienced people, who will suffer it? Goats?

My original post stated that both experienced AND inexperienced staff should be recruited...
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
AZeD1:

Internship in Nissan?

You do realize the Nigerian government pays for Industrial training?

Also those are private companies.

KPMG Nigeria has a graduate scheme program.

Your point?
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by AZeD1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Einl:

Your point?
Doing NYSC gives you one year experience so blaming the government for no specific to gain experience is just passing the bulk.

It's not everything that should be blamed on the government.
Re: Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands by Einl(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2018
AZeD1:

Doing NYSC gives you one year experience so blaming the government for no specific to gain experience is just passing the bulk.

It's not everything that should be blamed on the government.

Buck* you mean.

The next generation of leaders must be given the opportunity to work. U can use whatever English u wanna use. It is part of government policy to see young people gainfully empolyed or productive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Authentic Is This Interview? / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. / FBN Group Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.