Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

FBN Group Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FBN Group Calling? (14542 Views)

Horostar Group Calling / Sifax Group Calling For Engineers / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2012
I got a message from Firs Bank yesterday informing me to complete a quiz on their career site. Please has anybody got similar message? If yes, what is it all about? 'cos i don't want to rush at it. It is time bound.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2012
yes i got the message and I've done mine, tho i didn't perform well. go to their website and get information about when it was established? their first head office? the MD in 2007? their brand pillars? history generally? The quiz is 3mins and u are to answer 5 questions.
http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/InsideFirstBank/OurBrand/tabid/264/Default.aspx

ur lucky, so go get it!
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2012
austushi1:

yes i got the message and I've done mine, tho i didn't perform well. go to their website and get information about when it was established? their first head office? the MD in 2007? their brand pillars? history generally? The quiz is 3mins and u are to answer 5 questions.
http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/InsideFirstBank/OurBrand/tabid/264/Default.aspx

your lucky, so go get it!

Thanks Austushi1, i thought of it. I'll do just that.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by jeebz: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
How many people have received text messages? and I heard it is only those with a Second Class Upper that have received
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
jeebz:

How many people have received text messages? and I heard it is only those with a Second Class Upper that have received

I can't really say. I got another message today, though same content as before but with inclusion of deadline 11:00pm 3rd of Jan.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by rotciv2011(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
I know a lotta guys that got the msg, but I can't say for sure whether the text was sent to only 2:1 grads. As for the test, it's to be completed in 3 mins. For hints, find out the city where the bank was FIRST incorporated, who was the MD in 2007, what made April 2004 significant in the bank's history, the location of their head office and know their brand pillars. That's just it! Remember the deadline, so if you have to do your research, do it quick. Hope this helps.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Laidejelly: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
this are the questions and answers,

First Bank of Nigeria Plc was first incorporated in 1894 as Bank for British West Africa in which of these cities?, ANS LIVERPOOL

In year 2007, one of the following people was in office as the Managing Director of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Who is the person?, ans MOYO AJIKIGBE

April 2004 is significant in the history of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Which of the following makes this date significant?, ANS CHANGE BRAND IDENTITY

The Head Office of First Bank of Nigeria Plc is located where?, ANS MARINA

One of the following is not part of the four pillars of the First Bank Brand, ANS EMPATHY
Re: FBN Group Calling? by taiwo3(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2012
god bless nairaland smiley
Re: FBN Group Calling? by rocean: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2012
thanks for this
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
why did i rush oooo! I cud only answer two of d questions correctly! I'm so angry at my self now!
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Boyloaf:

why did i rush oooo! I cud only answer two of d questions correctly! I'm so angry at my self now!

Relax, no one knows the yardstick for qualification. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait for the next call. Whatever can fail will fail; don't confess failure.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by NJN: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2012
Guess ds is for dem graduate trainees ba?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2012
You're right NJN.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by jeebz: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
For those dat didn't get the message, have faith as it may be a batch by batch thing
Re: FBN Group Calling? by eRex(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2012
I want to know, is dre any one with a 2:2 dat received dir sms or mail? Cos im in dat category n i avnt gotten one yet.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by joygbobor: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
I havent received it too,i've been calling friends that applied n i realised d text was sent to only d ones dat made 2.1. Let's still expect to hear from them since it was open to those of us wit 2.2 as well.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by eRex(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Well, hope so!, Dey did say 7days from expiration of d deadline. Lets lighten up our Faith!
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2012
abeg since the three minutes test has any body gotten a call or text from workforce or first bank for the second stage ?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
mrkels:

abeg since the three minutes test has any body gotten a call or text from workforce or first bank for the second stage ?

Not yet. I'm not sure they would reply now that the country is in unstable state. Banks would be shut tomorrow 'cos of NLC, TUC nationwide strike. let's just pray that God should visit our country.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2012
Temayo:

Not yet. I'm not sure they would reply now that the country is in unstable state. Banks would be shut tomorrow 'cos of NLC, TUC nationwide strike. let's just pray that God should visit our country.
Abeg they really should let us know, dont want this strike affecting my own o, at least these people that are striking and the ones they are slashing their salaries have jobs so make them go far first.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by achmed1(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2012
hi all, Few minutes after i answered d 5 min quiz, i got a message with d same contents as b4 inviting me to complete an online app, d only difference was d deadline 11pm on jan 3. I was just wondering if any body recieved same, cos i ignored it ,i felt it was an error.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by buckzy12(f): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2012
ignore it
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2012
yah, ignore it.I was sent the same message too, though before i answered the quiz sha. Just wait for their next call.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by serenegroup(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2012
do u need home tutor for ur wards in maths and other science related subjects called Yemi on 08067436175 or email lataloma2003@yahoo.co.uk Abuja only
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2012
Temayo:

I posted this same question on another forum and this is the reply i got : They hav sent iv 4 apt test. They started sending on 6th, Any body here got this same invitation?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by suedu(f): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ mrkels, i sincerely dont think so. How reliable is that forum? how come nairalander didnt get the IV, not even a person
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Babalola19(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
In fact am also expect my text message
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temayo: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
mrkels:

I posted this same question on another forum and this is the reply i got : They hav sent iv 4 apt test. They started sending on 6th, Any body here got this same invitation?

I can boldly tell you that the message is just vague. Situation of the country has not allowed any coys to continue with their recruitment processes. Just relax yourself and wait for the next call.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by schoolboi: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2012
schoolboi:

http://multiplyfund.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=7423

Mr schoolboy you have been scammed oh. Always Google search a site for review if its a scam or not before you register with them and allow others to register through you. heres some proof : http://www.learntoearnmoney.net/2012/01/multiplyfundcom-reviewsmultiplyfundcom.html#more you can google it too and see for yourself.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by fik1038: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Just got an email from workforce to write a test for FBN group on Monday 13th,

Kindly check your emails for more details.

All the best to all whose gonna write!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test / Xiaomi Fires 900 Employees, To Slash 15% Of Jobs Globally / Vacancy For All Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.