Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Easy Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice: How To Prepare Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice: How To Prepare Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice (997 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / Simple Nigerian Fried Rice. How To Cook Pocket Friendly Fried Rice / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice: How To Prepare Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice by vinegurl(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Shrimp fried rice is very delicious and easy to make, it is very different both in taste and method of preparation from the popular Nigerian fried rice. With this recipe. you don’t even have to struggle on what to serve for lunch, even if you have some leftover cooked white rice, you can turn it to a simple shrimp fried rice.

All you need for your tasty shrimp fried rice are your fresh shrimps, rice and few common vegetables and you are good to go.
Here in this video I would show you how you can make some mouth watery shrimp fried rice, which is the Chinese style, watch, and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pexkkZsiaSw
Re: Easy Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice: How To Prepare Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice by cassidy1996(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
hmmmmm.... another sweet one from Cook Vine! have been eating fried rice, but this is different. you making me hungry again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice: How To Prepare Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice by vinegurl(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
cassidy1996:
hmmmmm.... another sweet one from Cook Vine! have been eating fried rice, but this is different. you making me hungry again...
Yes dear, this is different from our popular fried rice. Sorry for making you hungry grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Available In Stock & Delivered To Your Location / How To Make Nigerian Cake / What Foods Produce Gas And Are Reputable Tummy Upsetters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.