Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254486 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
Envy is a pain of mind that successful men cause their neighbors.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:02am On May 01, 2010
Check out this great Samsung Touch Screen Omnia II

***WIFI,GPS,PUSH EMAIL ETC

16Gb Storage

For more info and concern . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com - - - - - - For only 550$

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:06am On May 01, 2010
Quad band world GSM phone
3G for Rogers, Fido, Telus & Bell
8 MP Camcorder, 3264x2448 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash
Wifi Built in, GPS, 720 Mhz Processor
16 GB Memory Slot, Bluetooth, 8GB card incl.
Multi Touch input, Symbian OS (Real 720p HD Recording))
Brand new, Unlocked

This could all be yours for only 545$$ . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:13am On May 01, 2010
Here is a Brand New NOKIA N900 for only 750$$ delivered

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:13am On May 01, 2010
We will go to any lenght to get you what you want . . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by PaulEdoze: 8:09am On May 01, 2010
Please how much does the Bold 2 cost.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bimbor(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2010
Oga Fhemmy u can't imagine how happy I am finding you in the tech section. Your good works in the Auto section has spoken well for you. Anyway I will be needing a replacement for my Sony Vaio laptop battery, I'll post the link to your inbox where you can do the purchase. Also how much will you do the following on pre-order: Iphone 3GS, Blackberry Storm 2?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On May 01, 2010
Paul Edoze:

Please how much does the Bold 2 cost.

Blackberry 9700 Brand New in the Box would be yours for only 600$$ . . . . . . . Delivered.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On May 01, 2010
bimbor:

Oga Fhemmy u can't imagine how happy I am finding you in the tech section. Your good works in the Auto section has spoken well for you. Anyway I will be needing a replacement for my Sony Vaio laptop battery, I'll post the link to your inbox where you can do the purchase. Also how much will you do the following on pre-order: Iphone 3GS, Blackberry Storm 2?

Hello Sir,
We will respond to your mail.
For the Iphone 3G S Model, what storage size are you interested in?
Besides, you be my chief now, so we will talk in the chamber and see what we could work out.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On May 02, 2010
He is able
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On May 02, 2010
We will never compromise real Techy cos of few change.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On May 03, 2010
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On May 04, 2010
We will not be undersold.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Jcob(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2010
Touche,
Me love the way you do biz broda, would luv to do sumfins wit u sooner.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On May 05, 2010
Jcob:

Touche,
Me love the way you do biz broda, would luv to do sumfins wit u sooner.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the compliments
When you are ready, we are always ready to work with anyone to make life easy and kool for everyone.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On May 06, 2010
Another day, Another dealsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:47am On May 07, 2010
Good deals has no other names
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Azanor(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2010
@Fhemmmy
Nice work ur doing here. Please whats a good price for an ipod touch 8gb, 3rd generation.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On May 07, 2010
Azanor:

@Fhemmmy
Nice work your doing here. Please whats a good price for an ipod touch 8gb, 3rd generation.
Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
For the 3rd Gen Apple Ipod touch you will be looking at 270$$, delivered to Lagos.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On May 07, 2010
A deal has no better name than being called a deal
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:07am On May 09, 2010
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:12am On May 14, 2010
Here is a great Brand New in the Box a Blackberry Curve . . . . . . .Only 380$$
Already in Lagos, no need to wait for it to get to you.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:13am On May 14, 2010
Check out this BlackBerry Pearl, Wont last long.
Call for yours and join the Blackberry family

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On May 14, 2010
Mail us and this 16G 3 G S Brand New Apple Iphone could be yours.
Never been opened at all.
Affordable.

Mail us at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On May 14, 2010
Here are Genuine from Apple, Ipod Nano with 8 GB, comes with Speakers and Camera.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:08pm On May 14, 2010
Happiness is not a reward - it is consequence. Suffering is not a punishment - it is a result.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:24am On May 15, 2010
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tolx: 9:24am On May 15, 2010
hi fhemmy, great job!! wanna knw if i can get a white bold 9700 and the price,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On May 15, 2010
tolx:

hi fhemmy, great job!! wanna knw if i can get a white bold 9700 and the price,

Sorry Sir, we dont have the white 9700, however, you could buy the casing for it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Wylout: 1:50pm On May 16, 2010
hi,
how much would it cost to get a hp pav dv7 with 4gig ram, 500gig down to apapa lagos.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Tudor6(f): 7:53pm On May 16, 2010
Nice. . . . How much is the ipod nano with dem speakers up in that picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.