Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255738 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
suxes2005:

Thanks for the reply,

so how much will land a brand new laptop?

SHALOM

Our prices starts from 130K for HP with the lowest specs like 2.2Ghz, 250G HDD, 2/3G Mem and other stuffs to it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Jun 09, 2010
We will do all it takes to reasonably get you what you want
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Bbeee: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
hello Fhemmy,

please how much will land me an ipod nano 8GB, ?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2010
fhemmmy,
stll waiting for your reply. you got mail since yesterday.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
Bbeee:

hello Fhemmy,

please how much will land me an ipod nano 8GB, ?

We do appreciate your time and we take so much pride in what we sell and offer.
For a 5th Edition of Ipod Nano 8G, we will land one in Lagos at a cost of 210$$.

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
stll waiting for your reply. you got mail since yesterday.

Hello Chief,

The man that made other men look like boyz, was on vacation and back now.
I have replied your mail.
Stay blessed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
fhemmmy,
you got mail.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
you got mail.

Chief, Responded back to it, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Philcool(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
Phemmmy, I was going through your thread and I find this very interesting. You can help on this. cheesy I used to but some stuff from "www.tigerdirect.com" through one of my Managers (an American) in our company (when we were working together here in Nigeria). I know for sure that this site has a long term reputation. Do you or can you transact business on purchase with them. I will make my picks from there and put it to you while we both look into how I will pick it up in Rivers State. I used to pick up Computer parts/accessories. Please if it is okay with you, do let me know and I will go into detail. Thank you, _Phil
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Jun 11, 2010
Chief Phil

Thanks for taking time to check out our great service.
Yes, it is possible, cos we could walk into Tigerdirect and buy with cash if needs be.
All depends on what you want and if could have a deal.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2010
Another day with so much blessings
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
We give Him all the glory
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2010
Happy Saturday people
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2010
Nigerian lost, but we will bounce back
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by amiable21: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ Fhemmmy could you help me with flash drive from ( 2 and 4  GD ) USA, if you can give me genuine site i can source for what i want and you will help me buy them, i wuld like to buy up to 100pcs for now preferable Kingston nd sandisk products. you can email me on lovemekee4life@yahoo.com.so pls write me and tell me how to go about it.thanks alot.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hello Sir,

We surely can help you get that.
Get back to us with budget and let us see what we could work out together.
In the meantime, you could check www.Tigerdirect.ca out.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is out mail add.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by amiable21: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
@Fhemmmy could you pls check you inbox, i have sent you mail.

thanks for the site.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by suxes2005(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
@Phemmyy,

I replied here about a product i wud luv u ti
help me buy but i couldnt find d post again

SHALOM
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir,

We surely can help you get that.
Get back to us with budget and let us see what we could work out together.
In the meantime, you could check www.Tigerdirect.ca out.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is out mail add.

fhemmmy,
that site 'www.Tigerdirect.ca' is in canada. your supposed to be shipping direct from the usa or have you relocated to canada?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2010
George hope u got my mail
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2010
amiable 2:

@Fhemmmy could you pls check you inbox, i have sent you mail.

thanks for the site.

Check and responded already, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
suxes2005:

@Phemmyy,

I replied here about a product i wud luv u ti
help me buy but i couldnt find d post again

SHALOM

If you could remind us what it was, we would check it out, Have no idea what happened to any post.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
that site 'www.Tigerdirect.ca' is in canada. your supposed to be shipping direct from the usa or have you relocated to canada?

Hello Chief,

We cover both Canada and America in all our business areas.
However for courier service, we have a very good rate for shipping out of Canada and for the fact that Tigerdirect are same to the one in America, we could easily arrange for our shipping agent to do the pick up.
The arrangement we have from there can never be duplicated.
However, if you get something in the USA as well, we will give our service without holding back
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
fhemmmy,
ok, that's understood.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
ok, that's understood.

Thanks for your understanding . . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
Thanks for the patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by CarlosVent(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
WE ALSO OFFER CLEAN PRE-ORDER SERVICES TO NIGERIANS.

we impoort laptop direct from d usa/canada on a supply basis at 25,000 naira (512ram,dvd,40gb,good batry) 37,000 naira same specs and den 45,000 naira (1gbram,60gb,cdrw/dvd, good battery etc) .delivery weeks and days apply.pls visit our website to see more details.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by preshizeee(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
how much can i get a maya-44 usb sound card + shipping
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2010
CarlosVent:

WE ALSO OFFER CLEAN PRE-ORDER SERVICES TO NIGERIANS.
javascript:void(0);
we impoort laptop direct from d usa/canada on a supply basis at 25,000 naira (512ram,dvd,40gb,good batry) 37,000 naira same specs and den 45,000 naira (1gbram,60gb,cdrw/dvd, good battery etc) .delivery weeks and days apply.pls visit our website to see more details.

Simply create your thread, Is it that hard?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
femzy:

Simply create your thread, Is it that hard?

Thank you, my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.