Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255770 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:29am On Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
Another day with much to offer
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Femi,

I need dis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Acer Aspire Timeline X AS4820T-5570 Notebook PC

- Intel Core i3-350M

2.26GHz,

4GB DDR3,

320GB HDD,

DVDRW,

14" Display,

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Bluetooth,

Webcam

Hola back, Thanks.

PS: Can one still get this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500117.0.html#msg6604663 from you ??
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
i nid dis, lagos, Nigeria.

acer aspire rimeline X AS4820T-5570
intel core i3
2.26ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
320gb hdd
dvdrw
14" display
windows 7 prem. 64-bit
bluetooth
webcam

ps: can 1 get d hp touchscreen desktop u posted sometime ago?
pls, respond

tanx.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:45am On Sep 01, 2010
We will get back to you within the next 24 hours . . . Thanks for your time on our thread . . . . . . Yes we could get you the touchsmart that we just sold similar one.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
hayprof:

i nid dis, lagos, Nigeria.

acer aspire rimeline X AS4820T-5570
intel core i3
2.26ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
320gb hdd
dvdrw
14" display
windows 7 prem. 64-bit
bluetooth
webcam

ps: can 1 get d hp touchscreen desktop u posted sometime ago?
pls, respond

tanx.

We dont have the exact model that you have requested for but we could get you something similar in Configuration at the cost of 140K Naira, if you are using your own money to buy, we will get you one for 130K Naira.

Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop featuring Intel Core i3-350M (AS5741-5193)

Hard Drive Capacity 500 GB
Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute 5400 rpm
LED Backlit Display Yes
Optical Drive 8X DVD Super-Multi DL
Processor Cores 2
Processor Speed 2.26GHz
Processor Type Intel Core i3 350M
RAM 4GB
Screen Size 15.6 Inches

Also, if you are interested in the touchsmart that we just some some, let us know and we will order for some more.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
a similar one touchsmart pc?
for hw much?
pls post specs, model number and pics here, thanks.

so wat about my acer timeline request?

pls respond!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2010
hayprof:

a similar one touchsmart pc?
for hw much?
pls post specs, model number and pics here, thanks.

so wat about my acer timeline request?

pls respond!!

Hello Sir,
I mean something like the one that we just sold, cos those 2 are sold already and will be same price. and you are free to chose from any of the one that we displayed on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500117.0.html

BTW . . Thought we responded already to your Acer's request, i guess spambot was not too friendly with it.
We dont have the exact of what you wan, but could get you something similar in configuration for 135K Naira

We currently have an HP Pav DV4i Intel i5 processor 2.26 Ghz.
4GB Mem
320GB HDD
14.1 Inch screen.
Very cute and petite

Could be your for only 150K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 3:57am On Sep 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

BTW . . Thought we responded already to your Acer's request, i guess spambot was not too friendly with it.
We dont have the exact of what you wan, but could get you something similar in configuration for 135K Naira

And may i noe d similar config, u wanna get me. .model numba pls, so i can check it up

thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
hayprof:

And may i noe d similar config, u wanna get me. .model numba pls, so i can check it up

thanks.

You could get HP Touchsmart all-in-one IQ502 for 130K Naira.
22" LCD display with dual touch input panel.
T5850 2.16Ghz Intel Dual core processor
4GB DDR2 800 memory.
500GB 7200rpm hard drive.
Slot-loaded 16x DVD-RW drive.
Built-in 802.11 N wifi up to 300MBPS.
Built-in Bluetooth.
Wireless super slim keyboard and mouse.
Card reader/ NTSC/ATSC TV tunner
Infrared remote control
Built-in speaker.
Gigabit ethernet

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
tnx for d rely,

i was reffering to the laptop instead.
av u gotten d particular model number i want? or do u mind i post a link ??
and wat model do u say u av that is similar to the laptop requested above?
pls, respond. tnx
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2010
You surely could post the link.
Our suppliers dont deal with Acer, as they are not too strong of a machine, and nigerians seems to be running the other direction of it.
We basically deals with HP, Dell and Toshiba.
But if you have a verifiable link, we will check it out, cos we prefer to deal with cash in our purchases.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
Let us have fun
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
LINK HERE

pls get back to me with figures, thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
hayprof:

LINK HERE

pls get back to me with figures, thanks.

You would be looking at 140K Naira Minimum.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Henry9000: 4:58am On Sep 04, 2010
These guys are giving away fairly used phones from abroad. I got two with different names. Get yours but don't give them any money because it's free
www.freegsmphones.info
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
Henry9000:

These guys are giving away fairly used phones from abroad. I got two with different names. Get yours but don't give them any money because it's free
www.freegsmphones.info

Nigerianssssssssss
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You would be looking at 140K Naira Minimum.

costly, dude ! shocked
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cyberpsi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hey Fhemmy. Can you get an alienware laptop from US and deliver to lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2010
cyberpsi:

[b]Yes, we sure can get it for you sir.
Our supply currently have an Alienware M17 Gaming machine.
Video/Graphics Card: Dual 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3870 - CrossFireX™ Enabled!
Processor: Intel® Core™2 QUAD QX9300 2.53GHz
Design & Display: Black Skullcap Design
Chassis: 17-Inch WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 LCD (1200p) with Clearview Technology
Keyboard Options: Illuminated Keyboard – Alienware Exclusive Design - Astral Blue
Operating System (Office software not included): Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (64-bit Edition)
Notebook Tuners and Remotes: Internal Digital / Analog (ATSC) TV Tuner with Adapter
Memory: 2GB Dual Channel DDR3 SO-DIMM at 1066MHz – 2 x 1024MB
System Drive: Single Drive Configuration - 320GB 7,200RPM (8MB Cache) w/ Free Fall Protection
Optical Drives : Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc Reader (BD-ROM, DVD±RW, CD-RW )
Wireless Network Card: Internal Intel® Ultimate N 5300 a/b/g/Draft-N Mini-Card with MIMO Technology
The World's First 450 Mbps Wi-Fi Adapter!
Sound Card : Internal High-Definition Audio with Surround Sound

Could be delivered for only 2200$$.[/b]

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2010
cyberpsi:

Yes, we can.
Mail us for detail, cos the spambot on Nairaland is a little confused.
We posted it here and was deleted.
Our supplier currently have an M17with all the goodies, but aint cheap
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2010
Thus what it looks like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2010
Another week, we bless God
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
Another great day . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
We could get you want you want
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Sep 07, 2010
We narrows the gaps btw great Tech and affordability
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
Another day . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2010
Now that the day is over . . . We are blessed again
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by celemel(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
I've followed your thread from the start. I need the following products asap:
HTC Desire (unlocked)
Google Nexus One (unlocked)
HP Touchsmart tm2 Laptop

Also, can I pre-order Nokia N8 through you? Give me the best prices and we are good to go.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
celemel:

I've followed your thread from the start. I need the following products asap:
HTC Desire (unlocked)
Google Nexus One (unlocked)
HP Touchsmart tm2 Laptop

Also, can I pre-order Nokia N8 through you? Give me the best prices and we are good to go.

Thanks for the great comment.
You are surely a man with high taste for Technology . . . . .
For an HTC Desire (unlocked) = 750$$
Google Nexus One (unlocked) = 750$$
HP Touchsmart tm2 Laptop = 165K Naira
We dont have access to Nokia N8.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by celemel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
Thanks for the prompt response. Let me organize myself. I'll get back to you. If you get a better deal, I'd appreciate as well.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
celemel:

Thanks for the prompt response. Let me organize myself. I'll get back to you. If you get a better deal, I'd appreciate as well.

Thanks for your response as well, Sir.
When you ready and depending on how u want it done, let us see what we could work out together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.