Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) (34974 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Yes! This Is The Right Time For Millions Of Christians To Embrace Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Allahu Akbar.
May Allah strengthen their faith in Islam.
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
I smell terrorism.....shai brainwash blokeheaded MFs......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by NWgraphics(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Hehe, see that gullible little new convert with a rag tied around her head.
I guarantee you that a year from now she will be nursing a child after having dropped out of school to become wife no.4 to one old illiterate Malam.
Maybe I should give "conversion" a try as well.
I know someone who "converted" and was given money to build a mosque in Aba. That "mosque" is now a lucrative nightclub. grin

may Allah (s w t) guide u bro but clearly wat u said is not true u know that( y d tin de pain u sef) we Muslim respect Jesus (Isa) AS as a messenger of Allah and any Muslim that disbelief or dislike him is no more a Muslim (if u can't love my religion why do you have to be abuse my religion) and even Christianity teaches peace not hate pls lets learn to respect one another let God judge
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
powerkey:
Lies from Yoruba Muslims.......

Igbos are not Yorubas...

Igbo HATES those who hate them...

Muslims are not Igbos and Igbos are not Muslims.
Mr man do research and stop being an ignoramus. Islam has been in Igbo land for years. The first set set of people that became Muslims in Igbo Land are Nssuka people. The first foreign religion to enter Nssuka is Islam because of her boarder with Kogi state. Do research and stop commenting nonsense.
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by saabright(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
jidxin:

Brov i dont argue wit numskulls nd block heads..... get ur facts right nd come bk to me........ MJ was bankrupt some set of opportunist came to meet him nd gave him dia terms nd condition..... pls lets argue fact and not hear say...thnks

you are right, I really Dont nid to argue with some regious sentimental fool....who is carried away by his so called stupid hatred in another mans faith....an advice wise man, get rid of ur hatred in another mans faith and start leaving a life devoid of hate
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
NWgraphics:
may Allah (s w t) guide u bro but clearly wat u said is not true u know that( y d tin de pain u sef) we Muslim respect Jesus (Isa) AS as a messenger of Allah and any Muslim that disbelief or dislike him is no more a Muslim (if u can't love my religion why do you have to be abuse my religion) and even Christianity teaches peace not hate pls lets learn to respect one another let God judge

Respect always has to be earned. There is nothing worthy of respect in your "prophet" or in your "religion". The "Jesus" who appears in your koran is just a caricature and a fraud. Christians regard him with the same contempt as we regard everything else about your religion.
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uyi168:
Christians right now..

Actually, I'm busy laughing at one "prophet". Feel free to check my DP grin.

Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Actually, I'm busy laughing at one "prophet"...
OK
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uyi168:
OK

That "prophet" put one useless "confession" on my profile, but I have sorted it out sha grin
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by notohatespeech: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alhamdulillah. Congrats
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

That "prophet" put one useless "confession" on my profile, but I have sorted it out sha grin
..For ur mind now,u are talking to a muslim
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uyi168:
..For ur mind now,u are talking to a muslim

Maybe I'm mistaken. I must be talking to an idiot.Mind you, there's very little to differentiate between idiots and the guy in my DP grin grin
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
The natural never makes news, it's the unnatural that is news

One Christian follows allah and it makes news, Becos it's not natural

It's natural is for someone to embrace the Prince of Peace who died for you, so you don't need to die for some other god.

Listen to another igbo Christian who embraced Islam and renounced Islam after he saw his folly.

He warns against it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

WHY I LEFT ISLAM

here is a write up of my thinking for leaving Islam

My Father is Muslim and my Mother is Christian.
Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
And I asked her why not and
she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

This is worrying to me, as I wont want my sisters to be beaten by her husband.
So am I agreeing that my sisters should marry a Christian and not a muslim.?

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

After doing my research I left Islam.

And can say one striking difference apart from loving your wife, is that Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Even Mohammed is not promised salvation

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

So comparing , you can see that Jesus is better.

Na wa oooo, all these stories on top say some people convert to a religion of their choice, why you wan kill yourself on top others matter now....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thou shall not die unless u are a moslim. happy 4 these sisters. welcome to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Uyi168: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Maybe I'm mistaken. I must be talking to an idiot.Mind you, there's very little to differentiate between idiots and the guy in my DP grin grin
..Very typical of u xtians..buh if u expecting me to start tradin insults with u,guy,OYO for u..sleep tight!
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by jidxin(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
saabright:

you are right, I really Dont nid to argue with some regious sentimental fool....who is carried away by his so called stupid hatred in another mans faith....an advice wise man, get rid of ur hatred in another mans faith and start leaving a life devoid of hate
brov I ve no hate for Islam but I reason logically...I'm not rigid nd conservative like u are so.... just swerve...u got nothing to sat
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 3:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Alhamdulillah
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Muslims in this thread will now see the hatred that Christians and Igbos have both for the Yorubas and the Muslims at large. Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria and they hate Muslims more than anything! But among their Christians, Anglican no dey gree with Catholics! You see life!
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by saabright(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2018
jidxin:
brov I ve no hate for Islam but I reason logically...I'm not rigid nd conservative like u are so.... just swerve...u got nothing to sat

funny enough, ur post says otherwise
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Empiree: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Laple0541:

Na wa oooo, all these stories on top say some people convert to a religion of their choice, why you wan kill yourself on top others matter now....
Christians don't murder, thats Moslems who blow people up
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by Empiree: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Christians don't murder, thats Moslems who blow people up
and Christian countries blowing up Muslims countries aren't murderers?. Òdè!
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by saabright(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
jidxin:

kudos Mr flexible
Re: Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) by SakuraSimiola: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
We need to learn more about out own heritage.

And stop being so obsessed with religions from the middle east

SakuraSimiola:
Igbo youths compile a video documenting the history of Arochukwu and our native belief system before Islam or Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Fornication With A Married Woman / Method Of Licking The Fingers After Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.