Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. (3575 Views)

New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by mrjef: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
A lot of people don’t know how the most powerful social media Whatsapp make their money. And it is so obvious that the proposed social media does not contain any advert also known as ads such as Google ads, Whatsapp which has over 1billion users worldwide and expected to contain some ads which till today it has no advert. But today am exposing the secrete behind Whatsapp I.e. the secrete behind their massive income.
continue reading https://www.mrjef.com/2018/01/how-whatsapp-makes-their-moneyamazing.html?m=1
Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good question. I think the profitability of WhatsApp will come on the long run. The owners are giving it out for free as trial period. When your organisation or group of users exhaust the 250 maximum member limit and you want to extend it to accommodates more members, you can contact WhatsApp team through email and they will extend your group limit for a little fee.
Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by AnodaIT(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
The new goldmine now is data
WhatsApp makes itself an integral part of your life and harvest your privacy - contacts, messages, Locations etc for sale to advertisers

Most of the free apps you get from Google survive by giving access to your data through their apps to interested advertisers, chief among them is Google

5 Likes

Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by Shukusheka(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2018
A wise man once said "If you are not paying for it, you are the product"

Don't ask me who the wise man is. grin

You might not be paying money for WhatsApp but your private data is being sold to companies for marketing.

Shukusheka

8 Likes

Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by Chukazu: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2018
AnodaIT:
The new goldmine now is data
WhatsApp makes itself an integral part of your life and harvest your privacy - contacts, messages, Locations etc for sale to advertisers

Most of the free apps you get from Google survive by giving access to your data through their apps to interested advertisers, chief among them is Google

Even more so now that Facebook has bought over WhatsApp, they easily use Data from WhatsApp to gained advert revenue on Facebook #Leverage
Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by Eddee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shukusheka:
A wise man once said "If you are not paying for it, you are the product"

You might not be paying money for WhatsApp but your private data is being sold to companies for marketing.

Shukusheka

True that! Even in #Freetown nothing is FREE
Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by mrjef: 5:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. by HeyCorleone(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2018
mrjef:
A lot of people don’t know how the most powerful social
media Whatsapp make their money. And it is so obvious
that the proposed social media does not contain any advert
also known as ads such as Google ads,
Whatsapp which has over 1billion users worldwide and
expected to contain some ads which till today it has no
advert. But today am exposing the secrete behind
Whatsapp I.e. the secrete behind their massive income.

continue reading
https://www.mrjef.com/2018/01/how-whatsapp-makes-their-moneyamazing.html?m=1

No one makes money from Etisalat or mtn. Megabytes (data) don't convert to money. Get rid of such mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Destroyed My Newly Bought Tecno Pouvoir 2 / My Short Review Of Lenovo A536 5" 1gb Ram 8gb Rom. / Here's How To Take A Screen Snapshot (screenshots) On Tecno Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.