Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (13325 Views)

Current Price Of GSD Puppies / In Need Of GSD Price Range / This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by donshaize(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:
see what yu have caused now OP want to kill us with picsgrin
lol
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by donshaize(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op finish us with pictures
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by rumenase(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
donshaize:
yepa
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by rumenase(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
donshaize:
yepa
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2018
It's day 4 and all 10 pups are in good shape. The dam needs to eat and rest more. However she's dedicated to these pup as you can cleaning them up checking on them.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2018
So its been a rollercoaster past week+. We lost one male pup. It was injured by a toddler and didn't make it despite all efforts. Remaining 9 pups are doing great. They are gaining weight and and trying to take puppy steps bot ooops they roll over. We also supplement the feeding with 0-6 months SMA baby milk so dam has enough time to produce quantity that will take a feeding session. The Dam also has two servings of milk daily along with high grade feeding to help her keep fit and produce milk for the pups.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2018
Some visible patterns are showing. Some pups do have the black and tan markings of the sire. Others do have the fawn colouring of the dam which I remember she had while she was a pup. They all look beautiful though.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Again the pups are from this combo.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
One of the cuties

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
One more

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
So I'm studying these pups. This one stands out for one thing. I call it PROTESTER. Forever keeps protesting in that puppy squeal/ bark when trying to sleep, feed, or another pup lies on top of it or is hand held (with gloves of course) for too much time for it's liking. It will protest artificial feeding with SMA baby milk, squealing all the way. Just has a grumpy attitude.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Almost all pups have their eyes opening now except for one or two. They feed ferociously and feisty in their grab for a tit. Dams that do a good job at being good mothers to their pups should be praised. The dam ensures the pen is clean licking off feaces from the pups. Always making sure they are OK. We do our part by changing material that lay the pen. Remove pups to a temporary or holding area while we sweep and clean pen to ensure an all round clean environment. More baby steps by more pups but again..... ooooops..... they roll over and try again. Isn't that what life is all about. Try and try again.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Jungpablo: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2018
bespokeset:
So I'm studying these pups. This one stands out for one thing. I call it PROTESTER. Forever keeps protesting in that puppy squeal/ bark when trying to sleep, feed, or another pup lies on top of it or is hand held (with gloves of course) for too much time for it's liking. It will protest artificial feeding with SMA baby milk, squealing all the way. Just has a grumpy attitude.

grin why not squealer
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Jungpablo:

grin why not squealer
grin you got a point there sure.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by jayned: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
Jungpablo:

grin why not squealer
lol. I had a grunty in my litter. Always complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
So it's 2 weeks now since pups arrived. They all go to the Vet for first deworming session. It went well. This will be repeated every two weeks till week 8 I believe and then later. Vaccinations will start in some weeks too I believe. So all pups get full compliments of what's needed before going to New homes at week six. Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Mckandre(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
bespokeset:
So it's 2 weeks now since pups arrived. They all go to the Vet for first deworming session. It went well. This will be repeated every two weeks till week 8 I believe and then later. Vaccinations will start in some weeks too I believe. So all pups get full compliments of what's needed before going to New homes at week six. Hopefully.
I've never heard where 2weeks old pup get dewormed and to even think of administering it every 2weeks is insane. shouldn't it be done when they re atlist 6weeks old? brother no use ur hand kill ur puppies
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Jungpablo: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mckandre:
I've never heard where 2weeks old pup get dewormed and to even think of administering it every 2weeks is insane. shouldn't it be done when they re atlist 6weeks old? brother no use ur hand kill ur puppies

in one of Prodeegee post here in NL and same article on his blog and others I have read I think deworming at 2weeks and there after every 2weeks till about 12weeks ain't bad and don't forget his (OP) vet(who happens to be a professional and should know best) did the deworming.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by jayned: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
bespokeset:

yep! that's the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Mckandre:

So I had talked with my Vet who handles my canines and he stated that first deworming should be at 2 weeks. So google is also my friend and I confirmed that. So I went along. In fact I forgot to mention that the dam also had a deworming. From my research worms are part of a pups growing so the essence is not to allow parasitic worms feed off your pup. Like I always do I get second opinions and double check. On deworming week 2..3 is the way to start. I'm open to superior logic and knowledge though but so far in my research (google) and Vet advice it's OK to start at week 2.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Jungpablo: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
bespokeset:

So I had talked with my Vet who handles my canines and he stated that first deworming should be at 2 weeks. So google is also my friend and I confirmed that. So I went along. In fact I forgot to mention that the dam also had a deworming. From my research worms are part of a pups growing so the essence is not to allow parasitic worms feed off your pup. Like I always do I get second opinions and double check. On deworming week 2..3 is the way to start. I'm open to superior logic and knowledge though but so far in my research (google) and Vet advice it's OK to start at week 2.

nice

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Good morning peeps. So I had planned to start to take bookings from 3-4 weeks however bookings and payments have started for these pups from office colleagues, neighbors and even from here. It is only fair that I should throw it open now so all have an opportunity too for one these cuties.

The pups are located in lokogoma, Abuja and can be sent to any location in Nigeria desired. They will be ready for new homes by end of March into first week in April 2018. You may send me a message for further details as you may require. I am at your service. All dewormings and necessary vaccinations before your desired delivery date is assured. No cutting corners. All pups are doing great.

BONUS.... every pup arrives at your end or on pick up with a brand new puppy collar. So hurry peeps. Not many pups remaining.

Wishing you all a fruitful week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by DoublekayKennel(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Very interesting diary

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
DoublekayKennel:
Very interesting diary
Thank you much Bro.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by segzypark(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lovely pups....please your whatsapp contact and what's the asking price.I stay in Ibadan,how can I get one
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2018
segzypark:
Lovely pups....please your whatsapp contact and what's the asking price.I stay in Ibadan,how can I get one

Hi. I've sent you a mail. I'll gladly chat you up on whatsapp at your earliest convenience.

Thank you much.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Houstency(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Houstency:

I'm interested in getting a male and a female. What's the asking price for them both?

Thank you much for your interest.

I sent you mail.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:41am On Mar 07, 2018
segzypark:

Hi @segzypark... I may be reached via whatsapp on 0 - nine - 0 - nine - double six - 3 - 2 - five - 4 - 9
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2018
Good morning pet lovers. I may be reached on 0 - nine - 0 - nine - double six - 3 - 2 - five - 4 - 9 for any enquires as you may require for these cuties. Sorry I had to encode the phone contact to avoid spamming. You could also drop your contact digits and I'll reach out to you as well if you'd prefer.

All nine pups are doing great and now take steadier steps. Eyes are now open and do both SMA baby formula (0-6) and milk from the dam. They are a handful and energetic lot.

Thank you much.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2018
I may be reached on 0 - nine - 0 - nine - double six - 3 - 2 - five - 4 - 9 for any enquires as you may require for these cuties.

Thank God it's Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Tips On Feeding Your Boerboel” / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos / EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.