Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (13333 Views)

Current Price Of GSD Puppies / In Need Of GSD Price Range / This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Spike (Dogspan)... The sire.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
bespokeset:
The pups turn 5 weeks old. Milk teeth shown. They have transited to mashed Booster feed smoothly but still adore dam's milk obviously. The dam allows them to suckle but you will notice the quantity is diminishing and she stands up. We still do SMA 0..6 months to ensure they have their full.

Pups stand with a slight slant in gait. Obvious from the slant Sire, Spike of Dogspan Kennel, Abuja. Four pups are black/tan. Another four are fawn looking like the dam when it was a pup. One pup seems to have it all in terms of markings. This one pup is the one that yaps most.

Next week they all go for their first shot and will have their third deworming. So it's gonna be an Easter weekend with new owners who have shown their hand in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja here. Only few pups left.

0909...663...2549 That's the number to get a piece of the action. Keep the calls coming.

I'll prefer a black/tan one tho....
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
kushlord:
Myself n my Instagram have been counting down to the 9th nonstop ever since sir...

grin No qualms. They are gearing up for their trips to new homes. First three in a couple of days owners too exited, can't wait any longer. Wants them over for the Easter. Another two follow. Before Easter weekend too. Other pups booked with payments even. Only two pups left.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
kushlord:

I'll prefer a black/tan one tho....
Mmmmm.... our suspended discussion. Thinking.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
bespokeset:

Mmmmm.... our suspended discussion. Thinking.

Suspended ke... It's not suspended ooh... U wake up every morning telling the empty cage your owner will be home soon... Who suspend am
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
bespokeset:

grin No qualms. They are gearing up for their trips to new homes. First three in a couple of days owners too exited, can't wait any longer. Wants them over for the Easter. Another two follow. Before Easter weekend too. Other pups booked with payments even. Only two pups left.

Lolol nice one.... I hope u keeping a female pup for yourself cuz am almost certain these pups will project terror on the faces of trespassers
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Early dinner time.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Will miss this cutie. She will head for Lagos in days.

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
The last few pups just waiting for you.
0909...663...2549...call or whatsapp.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Jungpablo: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2018
lovely pups love the sable colored pup

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Jungpablo: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2018
and I love the mask on the sire.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
So it's an Easter Bonanza folks. Snap it all up. Hurry!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Just a couple more to go. Third deworming done, first shot taken. 6 weeks old. Hurry folks.

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by adesanyadotun: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Very interesting diary. I took time reading through. Good job bro. Can I be this patient? My gsd is 20 months old in his first season. Though not sure I'll cross her yet. How old was yours when she started. Was it her first heat?
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
adesanyadotun:
Very interesting diary. I took time reading through. Good job bro. Can I be this patient? My gsd is 20 months old in his first season. Though not sure I'll cross her yet. How old was yours when she started. Was it her first heat?

Lol 20 months old is pretty ripe enough for crossing.. Although you'll need to stack up before the arrival of pups if you do

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by adesanyadotun: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks. Is it deal to cross her with Caucasian?
Don't know if market will embrace it. Pls advise.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
adesanyadotun:
Thanks. Is it deal to cross her with Caucasian?
Don't know if market will embrace it. Pls advise.

Lol a Caucasian?? Its best to breed a dog with a pure breed of its breed.... The market value for cross breeds is Usually low.. Its not advisable to corssbreed for experiment, only do this if you've weighted the expected outcome, ie, which is the sir n the dam (very important as a male gsd n female cauc will produce different pups compared to a male cauc n female gsd), the physical attributes (hight, weight, size, fur, mask, etc) the temperaments, in general the physical and behavioral attributes should be most considered...
People buying dogs will rather pay for a breed they desire i.e a breed they know well, n crossbreeds dont fall in line.... Hope that helped...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by adesanyadotun: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yeah, it did. if anyone has breeder around Odogunyan/ogijo Lagos. pls can send me contact on 080-877-87-088. Thanks much.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by vinscent: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2018
Jade... am jt seeing this mehn...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin One of the remaining pups. Top quality. She's yours with a call and we wrap it up. It's not free ooo

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
bespokeset:
grin One of the remaining pups. Top quality. She's yours with a call and we wrap it up. It's not free ooo

Awwwwwwn.. Cutee.. Gift me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fcbinpidgin:

Awwwwwwn.. Cutee.. Gift me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had written it's not for free na....

Top quality. Still available.

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2018
Aii... Whats the selling price?? Am not on watsapp
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2018
bespokeset:

I had written it's not for free na....

Top quality. Still available.

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Fcbinpidgin:

Sent you mail. Let's talk.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
All 9 pups gone. 8 sold out and 1 dashed out for adoption. Thank you all guys.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
ah... u didn't even keep any female for yourself
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
kushlord:
ah... u didn't even keep any female for yourself

Long coat slant PED female loading...
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by kushlord: 8:16pm On May 05, 2018
yezzur... am following

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Eveezy(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
bespokeset:

Long coat slant PED female loading...
We are following and waiting patiently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Tips On Feeding Your Boerboel” / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos / EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.