Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (1041 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by beezyblaze(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: ... by Captleverage: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
Re: ... by beezyblaze(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!

Can you confirm that??
Smh.
I just went through your profile and your edited pic Said it all..
How low your IQ is and what a lowlife you are....
I wonder how you'll get to make it in life when everything that deals with money is a scam to you....your low IQ gives you reasons why you can't earn big cause of how used you are to living in abject poverty....
I don't blame you.... I blame your Nigerian mentality...
Dont come on someone's page and ruin something you know nothing about cause your whole life is ruined already...
I'm just 18...i got a Customized car of my own... Living fine... Living on my own and paying my rents....what can you say about your life??
Poverty stricken maggot...
Smh
Re: ... by fineroad: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
uzanusionwu@yahoo.com
Re: ... by forreelinc(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
Lol took the words right out of my mouth probably why there aren't many people visiting the thread
Re: ... by beezyblaze(m): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2018
The problem with you nigerians is that you guys don't believe something good can come out of you guys....old men with pennies.... Everything to you guys seem too good to be true.....you never expect good things.
Smh.... It's just a pity
Re: ... by beezyblaze(m): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Earn Big and Earn Large every week end and month end....don't depend on salary alone. ...get a side income.
Cheers grin
Re: ... by Mankindfriz: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mankindfriz@yahoo.com
Re: ... by groovy12: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
beezyblaze:
you will never Find this elsewhere.... Learn how to make about 10k weekly or 50k or over par month without tearing your pocket through investment...it's so easy....I'm earning big... You can too. grin grin .

I can't drop it here.... Reach me on whatsapp with 08161319862 or send a pm if you're serious about making money.
Cheers cheesy

Mind you... It's not a ponzi scheme... So there's nothing to be scared of ...100% money back guaranteed and long lasting . grin grin

Easy...Safe And Secure.
mickky890@gmail.com
Re: ... by babaeto001(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
babaeto80@gmail.com
Re: ... by adomuwiner(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: ... by beezyblaze(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
The world's richest men are great investors...
You can't depend on monthly salary..
Take a step now...
A step to freedom!!!!!
Re: ... by esty57(f): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
eilesanmi57@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Importation Business Training + Free Ebook / Femficltd has paid my money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.