Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? (2397 Views)

Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Thewizardof0zil: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please I need many answers, as I’m asking for a friend.

"IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MARRIED COUPLE TO ENJOY SEX AFTER THE WIFE HAS HAD A VAGINAL DELIVERY? I'm pregnant & I'm opting for CS because I still want to be good as new as I'm thinking the V never gets in shape ever again.

Please married couples in the house, is it possible?
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by cardoso111(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sure yes, its sweeter
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by thorpido(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you need to do a C/S because you think the vagina will lose it's tightness,then I'm afraid there are issues in your marriage you need to deal with.

By the way,the vagina is elastic.It can return to shape after delivery.If you do Kegel's exercises,you can further improve the tone of the muscles there.
Most importantly, get the skills.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Prognose: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thewizardof0zil:

"IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MARRIED COUPLE TO ENJOY SEX AFTER THE WIFE HAS HAD A VAGINAL DELIVERY? I'm pregnant & I'm opting for CS because I still want to be good as new as I'm thinking the V never gets in shape ever again.

Lol, yes it's very possible.

The V gets back to shape. As long as you do your kegels. Some people don't do kegels sef and the v gets back to its tight fit after some time.

Even if you do the c/s you must get old eventually and the v must slack eventually. It's all part of life.

Don't take it too seriously. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by paix(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
You can confirm from those that have 10 children and more.
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Oyindidi(f): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thewizardof0zil:

Tell him to get a sexdoll

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
thorpido:
If you need to do a C/S because you think the vagina will lose it's tightness,then I'm afraid there are issues in your marriage you need to deal with.

By the way,the vagina is elastic.It can return to shape after delivery.If you do Kegel's exercises,you can further improve the tone of the muscles there.
Most importantly, get the skills.
What skills?
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by ImaIma1(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
For some women, after delivery it's even tight and painful just like virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ishilove:

What skills?
Lol Ishi,no be me go teach you o. lipsrsealed

You need to become accustomed to the muscles in the private region and know how to use them and also positions.
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by LadySarah: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Havebirthed twice thru Vd and Its way tighter than before.4 and 4.2kg respectively and I dont Do kegels too.

I stay away for some mths coupled with the epi stitch and When i'm back,Its new and with a bang!

Chose Cs for the right reason pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
thorpido:
Lol Ishi,no be me go teach you o. lipsrsealed

You need to become accustomed to the muscles in the private region and know how to use them and also positions.
Oh okay...so how do we learn? cheesy

Seriously, any literature on these kinds of issues?
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by chii8(f): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Madame, I have been through IT four times, am still very good,my hubby is my witness.....meanwhile if you're in doubt, ask your mum how hers went instead of asking faceless people online.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
For some women, after delivery it's even tight and painful just like virgins .
indeed grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 31, 2018
chii8:
Madame, I have been through IT four times, am still very good,my hubby is my witness.....meanwhile if you're in doubt, ask your mum how hers went instead of asking faceless people online.
savage spotted.
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by chii8(f): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
adenolaabel:

savage spotted.

come, mind your self there.
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
chii8:

come, mind your self there.
in other words , make I face my front?
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Nicklaus619(m): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2018
So u want to have a c/s instead of birthing like God has wanted because u want sweet sex? Bia Enyi don't come and go and kill ya self o
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by yvelchstores(f): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
It goes back dear. I love going the extra mile so I purchased something I use for kegels. When u start doing kgels, u will further understand the skills the poster above me was talking about. #ownit
Re: Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? by Onegai(f): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
ImaIma1:
For some women, after delivery it's even tight and painful just like virgins.

Are you sure they didn't give them "The Husband Stitch"? It's a very painful practise during epistotomies.

Thewizardof0zil, please do not opt for a CS for this reason. We live in Buhari Nigeria, Where

1. There is constant off-on fuel scarcity. Imagine them starting your CS and gen packs up. Then they need to rush you to another hospital but "oh there are fuel queues".
2. There are no doctors anymore. I'm serious, I went for immunization and the doctors had their passports in their hands, filing for citizenship of Australia and Canada. Heck, I helped them small. Do you really wanna take this chance that if you need more medical help, there is no-one around at that moment because he/she is stretched thin on services?
3. There is no blood in blood bank. Do you know how many frantic tweets I see of "Mrs F needs O-, O+, etc" ?
4. Everyone don vex grin

Please go and push. Trust me, sexx isn't bad after delivery, get some lube and teach your man to be gentle. Don't rush it and explore other positions and for Pete's sake, pre-intimacy! Nigeria is very hard, but please don't let anyone pound their aggression away on your vajajay biko. Get your PVC!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

. / Quality Liquid Soap For Sale At Discounted Price / He Didn't Contribute For My Wedding But Wants My Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.