Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One (1017 Views)

We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Urgent Need For A Professional Mlm Website Programmer Living In Lagos / Mlm Website Needed, Come In If You Can Develop One For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by bestcreation: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
What I need is pure MLM website with FORCED MATRIX COMPENSATION PLAN, I don't want ponzi or peer to peer.
If you have already built MLM script, you are welcome and if you can develop one afresh you are welcome as well.

Budget: 30k

Quote me if you can get me one

Thanks

NOTE: I WILL ONLY PAY YOU AFTER SERVICE BUT WE CAN USE REPUTABLE ESCROW TO DO THE TRANSACTION IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID THAT I WONT PAY YOU AFTER SERVICE. WE CAN USE FIVERR, OR FREELANCER WHERE I WILL PAY YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU COMMENCE THE JOB. THE REASON WHY I WILL NOT PAY BEFORE SERVICE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT COLLECT THE MONEY BUT GIVE ME DIFFERENT THINGS AND I DONT HAVE MONEY TO GAMBLE WITH.
Re: Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by bassdow: 2:23am On Jan 30, 2018
bestcreation:
What I need is pure MLM website with FORCED MATRIX COMPENSATION PLAN, I don't want ponzi or peer to peer.
If you have already built MLM script, you are welcome and if you can develop one afresh you are welcome as well.

Thanks

Hi
Kindly get in touch with us.

Contact details in my signature

Thanks
Re: Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by bestcreation: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
bestcreation:

Thanks

NOTE: I WILL ONLY PAY YOU AFTER SERVICE BUT WE CAN USE REPUTABLE ESCROW TO DO THE TRANSACTION IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID THAT I WONT PAY YOU AFTER SERVICE. WE CAN USE FIVERR, OR FREELANCER WHERE I WILL PAY YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU COMMENCE THE JOB. THE REASON WHY I WILL NOT PAY BEFORE SERVICE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT COLLECT THE MONEY BUT GIVE ME DIFFERENT THINGS AND I DONT HAVE MONEY TO GAMBLE WITH.
Re: Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by webdeveloperqx: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2018
bestcreation:

Thanks

I can build one from afresh for you with your features and how you want it to be:
contact via email: webdeveloperqx@gmail.com
Re: Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by chiwex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
I developed https://kemdanproject.com
You must like it features
Re: Mlm Website Needed, Get In Now If You Can Give Me One by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
bestcreation:

Thanks

i have built some MLM scripts already, contact in signature below

(1) (Reply)

Learn Software Development And Application Development On A One On One Training / Salary For Staff For New Software Start-up / Naijatoday.co Is Available For 7,000,000 Naira, Contact: Creadevv@gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.