Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How To Create Twitter Bots - It's Very Easy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Twitter Bots - It's Very Easy (998 Views)

Bots On Nairaland. / Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand / AI ‘killer Bots’: Bright Chinese Children Recruited To Develop Killer Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Twitter Bots - It's Very Easy by Two5tech: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
I have worked on developing Chat Bots in the past few months as part of my pet projects. I have also sold multiple bots on Fiverr. I believe teaching is one of the best ways of learning and this post is my humble attempt to it. I intent to keep this tutorial updated over time.

Chat bots are growing in power with the increase in social media users and advancement in technology. They will be the app of the future and heck they probably already are. They can be useful in many aspects of the customer experience, including providing customer service, presenting product recommendations and engaging customers through targeted marketing campaigns. Although chat bots have still a long way to go in terms of AI, they’re still powerful.

This tutorial doesn’t require you to be a programmer although having a prior programming experience will definitely come in handy to understand the codes a lot better. We’ll code our Twitter Bot in JavaScript and run it in a Node JS environment. I have tried my best to be as detailed as possible and I hope you won’t have any trouble following along.

Before we start writing any code let us first set up all these requirements

Click on the link below to continue

https://booktree.ng/forums/topic/twitter-bot-tutorial-for-beginners/

(1) (Reply)

React Native Picker Spinner Dropdown Menu List Example - Android / Problems Using Php Curl / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where / Help Me Learn How To Use Adobe Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.