Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! (515 Views)

Ways You Can Avoid Being Used By Selfish Nigerian Employers / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! by sabigros: 5:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Thousands of employers search through our database of professionals for recruitment purpose.
Get found by employers online today.
Click here www.olorata.com.ng/pi.html
Re: Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! by pooozeee(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't trust this site, they just wana gather peoples profile and information and use it for other purpose

Linkedin.com is still the best for professional jobs search and application.
Re: Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! by sabigros: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
pooozeee:
I don't trust this site, they just wana gather peoples profile and information and use it for other purpose

Linkedin.com is still the best for professional jobs search and application.

You dem wrong my brother, we have our unique services you ain't gonna find on Linkedin, we knew about Linkedin before we started, we knew how bigger, how much of a household name linkedin was before we started this network. We started this network because we knew linkedin was not providing certain services and that was the reason why we came in.

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Prove Them Wrong – A Must Read If You Wish To Stay Ahead Of Others / Ican Tutorial Centre / CV That Gets You The Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.