Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) (63983 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by Goodinfo: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
angry What's the big deal if she dies? Bisi Komolafe of yoruba movies also died young. Good riddance

Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by sinola(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
w
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo reportedly passed on over the weekend in Lagos, while fighting a yet to be disclosed ailment.

Her colleague, actress Ruth Kadiri has taken to social media to pen down an emotional tribute to her. She wrote;

"I’m so scared of putting this picture up, not sure if it’s the right thing to do. You were that girl that made my life change. U where that girl that made me laugh a lot you where that girl that I got so mad at. You where that girl that was friend to all. I spoke to u last. Week. You were the strongest sick person I know. I’m hurt by your death. My head still aches. Wish death was a thing that could be undone. I know God will have a new angel that makes him laugh all day and puts a smile on his face. Gone too soon. Rest in peace Nora. And look over all on earth that were genuinely connected to you. #RIPNora"

Friends have also taken to social media to mourn her....

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo-is.html

stop putting nose ring.....una no go hear
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
angry What's the big deal if she dies? Bisi Komolafe of yoruba movies also died young. Good riddance
Seriously... Do you think death is a trip that she will return?
If you don't have meaningful thing to say..
not by force to comment
Nobody is promised tomorrow
If you don't have respect for your self ..
Abeg have for the dead..
Wetin
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
RIP screen goddess. It's just so sad that we didn't have the chance to enjoy the deposit of talent in you.
My condolences to the family, too
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by nugwas: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=UncleSnr post=64632549] cry I don't know her

Anyway, do you know that you can grow brain?
Check this out[/quote
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
nugwas:

@Joystickextend1 will need the brain

what brain? did u actually check who commented and who you quoted?? undecided
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by nugwas: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
UncleSnr:
cry I don't know her

Anyway, do you know that you can grow brain?
Check this out
@MediumStout will need the brain contact him.
Re: Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) by nugwas: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
joystickextend1:

what brain? did u actually check who commented and who you quoted?? undecided

Sorry, it was an oversight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.