Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. (868 Views)

Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Yesterday, I read a story of a man beaten mercilessly just because he slept with another man's wife.
https://www.nairaland.com/4318074/man-beaten-mercilessly-sleeping-another
If I am by any means related to the beaten man, I will make sure those who inflicted such injuries on this man pay for it.
Did he rape her? NO
Did he use jazz on her? NO
Wasn't it a consensual sex? YES
Wasn't an agreement reached between the man and the woman? YES
This is wickedness, who ever did this to this man should be hung by the balls.
Your wife who profess to love you sleeps with another man downtown and you're beating up the man, you should settle scores with your wife.
How sure are you that the said sex was not initiated by your wife?
So if your wife was been screwed by the likes of a top personnel or a politician, would you go on beating up the politician? NO.
NB: I'm not in any way campaigning for infidelity, am not supporting the man rather am blaming the husband for not channeling his actions to the appropriate quarters.
#THIS_NONSENSE_MUST_STOP

Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by axeman2(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2018
if i was the husband of the woman i would have behead the idiot folish man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2018
axeman2:
if i was the husband of the woman i would have behead the idiot folish man.
How sure are you that it wasn't your wife who initiated the whole thing?
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by godofuck231: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:

How sure are you that it wasn't your wife who initiated the whole thing?
I have had 4 million chances to do married milfs, took the man in me to resist, in africa men who cuckold don't live long
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by godofuck231: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
I love this, he looks cute, smile for the camera
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
godofuck231:
I have had 4 million chances to do married milfs, took the man in me to resist, in africa men who cuckold don't live long
The woman in question is a big LovePeddler for being unfaithful to her partner.
All am saying is that the man has no legal right to do such a thing to a fellow.
The big question is WHAT IF IT WERE WITH A TOP POLITICIAN WOULD HE HAS DONE THE SAME THING?
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by tunjiajayi: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
@ op, are you married? If not, stay your lane O!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2018
tunjiajayi:
@ op, are you married? If not, stay your lane O!
Was she forced forced to open her stinking p***y?
Simple, she's too promiscuous.
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by godofuck231: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:

The woman in question is a big LovePeddler for being unfaithful to her partner.
All am saying is that the man has no legal right to do such a thing to a fellow.
The big question is WHAT IF IT WERE WITH A TOP POLITICIAN WOULD HE HAS DONE THE SAME THING?
wooooooow see court case, out of court settlement is 50 billion grin
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by tunjiajayi: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:

Was she forced forced to open her stinking p***y?
Simple, she's too promiscuous.

Bro, my best advice to you is to stay off married women, even if they are literally all over you.
Believe me the odds are against you, even by legal standards outside jungle justice.
Just stay off of them, bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Take On Beating A Man Who Sleeps With Your Wife. by MistadeRegal(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Have you not read in the Bible?
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
Proverbs:6:27-29,32-35

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO]: CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery / Russian Thief Paint Im Face Green Make Police Nor Fit Recognize Am / White Lady Tells EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys , "We Are Happy Sending Them Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.