Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (52018 Views)

Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Soldier seen beating a man who told him he’s the next in line at an ATM booth in #Ipaja, Lagos

The man was simply trying to tell the soldier that he was behind the next person to withdraw then soldier beat him up

hmm what type of country is this pls all these happened today at the access bank ATM stand in ipaja alimosho lagos

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/soldier-seen-beating-a-man-who-told-him-hes-the-next-in-line-at-an-atm-booth/

5 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
angry
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Abuse of power. Nigerian soldiers would defiantly defy the law by:

1. Owning and driving cars without ever registering them.

2. Those that manage to own/drive registered cars would spray paint everything black or green. Plate numbers inclusive.

3. Ride motor bikes in places okadas are banned.

4. Drive one way and even intimidate you to wait on your own lane.

5. Board buses and cabs without paying.

6. Hit your car and force you to fix damages on theirs.

A commercial bus driver related to us his passengers of how a military van hit him from behind, the soldiers came out to intimidate and forced him to a spare parts market to fix their damages. That day i felt so so sorry for the bus driver.

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Only in naija

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by IamD18: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
As much as Nigerian soldiers are known for abusing powers, I've every feelings that there's more to this story. Maybe a statement the man made.

Because I've never in my life seen a soldier forcefully trying to withdraw on another person's turn. They'll always take permission to do so, and I'm sure many haven't seen a soldier intimidate someone in an ATM queue before.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
The guys there are stupid. They suppose join hand beat the mofo. If na Boko Haram nw he go run

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by GolDRoger: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
This crooks have turn Obasanjo uniform into a laughing stuff

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by funshint(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some people have gut sha... *shines teeth
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by VolvoS60(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
I have every feelings that there's more to this story. Maybe a statement the man made.

Because I've never in my life seen a soldier forcefully trying to withdraw on another person's turn. They'll always take permission to do so, and I'm sure many haven't seen a soldier intimidate someone in an ATM queue before.

^^^
There may be more to this story. I don't know because I wasn't there.

What I do know is that Nigerian military do this kind of nonsense frequently so it isn't hard for me to believe the story.

A naval rating brutalized a pregnant woman in Lagos some years ago over some minor misunderstanding in a bus queue - beat the woman up till she collapsed. undecided The story hit social media in no time. That sailor was very, very lucky he wasn't lynched - things were heading in that direction and the fellow knew it - he quickly started calling his colleagues for back up because some men in the crowd were threatening to gut him.

Is there really a need for a standing army when all these people do is misuse their uniform?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by hisexcellency34: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Useless soldier..if I send you to Sambisa forest now, they will say I am wicked

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by ednut1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Made4naija must u copy instablog
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by phemybof(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
One of major reasons Nigeria soldier will neva earn loyal support and worth praying for in battlefields by Nigerians.[/i][/font]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by ogbonti: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

2. Those that manage to own/drive registered cars would spray paint everything black or green. Plate numbers inclusive.

A commercial bus driver related to us his passengers of how a military van hit him from behind, the soldiers came out to intimidate and forced him to a spare parts market to fix their damages. That day i felt so so sorry for the bus driver.

damage not damages.... be kiaful grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by ThothHermes: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just one soldier
He should have fought back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by aljharem(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Very good, they need to teach him sense. We need to respect men in uniform. I bet he is i...g..o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by obembet(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Useless soldier..if I send you to Sambisa forest now, they will say I am wicked

He don go come back..
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by ezewealth(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
As much as Nigerian soldiers are known for abusing powers, I've every feelings that there's more to this story. Maybe a statement the man made.

Baba it is true, i have witness it countless times. They patiently wait on the queue or beg politely

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by nedupel(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

pray you don't witness it.
Especially those military police .

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by elotajohn1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Kylekent59: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Without that uniform , one on one dem no fit stand me.

I will too beat any that dears to challenge me.

This made me remember back then in owerri, I was behind the next person, suddenly a soldier just walked in and went straight to the person withdrawing and told the guy to be fast. WTF!!, he didn't even ask for an excuse or permission.

The guy I was behind was the next, he changed it for the soldier man, he was courageous and bold.

The soldier man was telling him " I will deal with you now, I mean it."

The guy replied, " you can't do more than a dead rat, my father is a commissioner, my uncle is a soldier man, my aunt is also in the military, do your worst and let's see who is who."

The guy never allowed him withdraw. After he was done, I jejely allowed the soldier man withdraw. I am not afraid ooo, I just don't fancy arguments or fight.

10 seconds can make life miserable for you, it's always good to watch your depth.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by Korllami007: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Lol, guy you never jam one. What of a female soldier with her male colleagues that maltreated a male civilian because the guy told her, "she's beautiful." My brother come see beating. The video was viral online maybe two or a year ago.

I'm pretty sure since that day if that guy sees anything that looks like camouflage colour the guy go pick race even if it just Python's skin or camouflage handkerchief that's just on the ground.

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by elotajohn1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Due to warnings from friends and some around the Bank, I won't be uploading pictures of my face after the assault. What is wrong with Nigerians Army, I was only there to withdraw and pay my customer before hurrying back to Yaba. We were all there before he came answering call. I have to tell him that because I was in a hurry but he made me pay for his frustrations. Some good Nigerians have contacted me after the humiliation while I lost my ATM card at the process.
I have handed everything over to God. I spent 7k to treat myself for being on my right today at Ipaja. God bless Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by eyeview: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
As long as our talentless comedians will start jokes like "If solider slap you, if mopol slap you", these recruits will continue to feel empowered and see it as an endorsement of their power to brutalise you as a civilian. Nothing irritates me like all those "If army slap you, if mopol slap" jokes. If akpororo runs out of jokes, that's where he quickly jumps to.
This kind of news is the result

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by lastempero: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Me I don see several times.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by davillian(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth by mindtricks: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Yeah! I think these are characteristics well traceable our never-failing Nigerian Police force.
While discipline often tends to come to mind when you remember the military, Nigerian police are very well proudly known for their heroic agberoic ways of doing things. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.