Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

e - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / e (829 Views)

Please Help!...its Urgent / Help Help Help Its Urgent / My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

e by Zappo14chris(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
E
Re: e by Harbb: 5:01am On Apr 17, 2010
Studying pure economics is what you wanted.I advise you to go for what you want.Moreover, you are just in your 100 level now.You have not gone far.So you don't have much to loose.
Re: e by tayoast(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2010
Go, ASAP! If I were u, I wont even think abt it. Good luck u
Re: e by seun4lord(f): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hi Bros No knowledge is lost and you can still be want you want to be it is just the matter of time where God has said you will be you will definitely get there pls stay where you are and come out with a good result and you will see that want you want you are still getting it. Pls bye for now
Re: e by johndavid1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
@seun4lord i agree with you go for what you want because you will be more happier with want you ever wanted than staying with what you never wanted so i wish you the the best in life. no matter what just try and make the decision from heart
Re: e by saintpaulo: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2010
I have some questions to ask you: 1. Is your course in Eco edu a BSc Ed. or just a BEd? 2. Are you in anyway enjoying what you are doing presently? 3. How many courses are you doing now with those in BSC Eco. and how many are they doing that you are not doing? 4. Would you really prefer OAU to Unilorin?

1. If your current course is a BSc Ed. I think you should stay there. (its an advantage)
2. If you are pleased in terms of course content, school programmes, etc, I think you should stay there.
3. Most times, students doing education as a combination course would normally offer almost all the courses that others are offering with the exception of their electives and also take extra course maybe 2 or 3 from the faculty of education. I see this as an advantage to you in the nearest future in relation to labour market.
4. If I am right, I think Unilorin is quite ahead of most other public universities in Nigeria at present and this has been since probably 2000 or 2002 there about. This is another advantage as most schools do not run a stable calendar which could make students to stay longer than expected years in school
5. Search deeply inside you and discover what exactly you want in terms of what your mind totally and absolutely agrees without any external influence.
Re: e by Jetwld(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2010
2 me it's advisable U go for some prayers or definately go 4 what ur mind do in the 1st sense
Re: e by willis2k9(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'll advice u 2 leave econs/edu nd go 4 econs in oau b4 its 2 late
Re: e by Ajike: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
hi bros please continue what you are doing you have start already do not go back if you go back you will rgret it.

(1) (Reply)

50 Common Interview Questions And Answers / Yaba Tech Exam How Was It? / Thanks To Raphex Educational Consultants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.