Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC (1419 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by Charles042: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Biz Hangout with me! �

Are you currently in Abuja? Join me for a Business Hang out and Talk with Jerry. ( I will be exposing my little secret on how I became financially independent without a job after my NYSC, using my mobile phone with 3 simple steps).

You don't need to have a university degree, just copy and paste system.

Date: 3rd February.

It's my desire that we all play big and win big in 2018��.

For more info, click on this to join the WhatsApp​ group https:///3Nn5APvuJpV0eXqBInuebd (I just noticed that the WhatsApp link is not working, u can send me a PM on Whatsapp via 08023460221 and I'll add you to the group. Only ppl in Abuja)

It's going to be a live interaction in a location in Abuja, other states will be announced

Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
the link is not working, pls add me directly
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by Almyteekd(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
info uniquesmart42@gmail.com
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by groovy12: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Charles042:
Biz Hangout with me! �

Are you currently in Abuja? Join me for a Business Hang out and Talk with Jerry. ( I will be exposing my little secret on how I became financially independent without a job after my NYSC, using my mobile phone with 3 simple steps).

For more info, click on this to join the WhatsApp​ group https:///3Nn5APvuJpV0eXqBInuebd
mickky890@gmail.com
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by lakebless(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
@ Charles please what of us in Lagos, how can you put us true.
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by theo1477(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Charles042:
Biz Hangout with me! �

For more info, click on this to join the WhatsApp​ group https:///3Nn5APvuJpV0eXqBInuebd
Guy people outside FCT are interested,how about them? theoakpe@gmail.com
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by Charles042: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
jamil2000:
the link is not working, pls add me directly

I just noticed that the WhatsApp link is not working, u can send me a PM on Whatsapp via 08023460221 and I'll add you to the group. Only ppl in Abuja
Re: How I Became Financially Independent After NYSC by OneTechie: 8:05am On May 03, 2019
The very thing we have to understand is that most of this get rich quick mediums will stop working in no time.

We have seen this in the past and it won't stop there. My advice is for everybody to keep doing the real things to get out of poverty.

The real things involves planning, launching and managing before you can profit.

You may find this article helpful https://www.schoolcontents.info/2019/04/how-to-be-independent-after-nysc-6-ways.html

if you want to be independent after NYSC.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Trusted Picker / Brand New Portable Inverters For Sale / How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.