Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' (30673 Views)

William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by piagetskinner(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
I don't know y Africans have this kind of mentality... its so crazy

politics is not a do or die affair....no wonder the western world is light years ahead of us

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by Charly68: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
June 12 saga replaying itself in Kenya...I think Africans should have learnt from the mistake of their big brother..I pray Odinga won't end up like MKO
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by MahatmaGhandi: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na people this one wan kill for nothing so

2 Likes

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by HillsBlaze(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
See this old man playing with naked fire

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by toye440: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
And they said TRUMP was wrong to call dem SHITHOLES.

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by suremanpatriot: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
This uhuru keyantta is not emulating Jumo Kenyatta grin
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by unadeymadkwa: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
This virus that year.

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by Bifwoli: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
meant4all:
that virus nearly killed my cyber cafe business in the year 2008/2009. grin

I passionately hate this man he's too greedy and too selfish he thinks Kenya revolves around his quest for power.

1982 he led a coup 120 dead ,2008 he incited and 1200 people died,bsinesses destroyed and thousands displaced and now this madness even if he's not recognized and its against the constitution and int'l diplomatic impossibility.He's a total cancer he needs to go.

3 Likes

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
gmaribel:
Just when I was planing for my vacation in Nairobi undecided

Welcome to Nairobi. It was back to normal within hours of the fake swearing. Totally safe.
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
ogtavia:
so it reads somewhere in their constitution that's it's okay to run a parallel government ...wow that's one hell of a shi.t hole constitution..

No such thing. What is legal is any political gathering. His swearing in is illegal if he uses the exact words prescribed in the constitution
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by oodua1stson: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Democracy can't work in Africa. That's why we are suffering

1 Like

Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by Profcamsey(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2018
gmaribel:
Just when I was planing for my vacation in Nairobi undecided

Hello, how can I talk to you? I want to know more about Nairobi vacation, the cost
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by ogtavia(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No such thing. What is legal is any political gathering. His swearing in is illegal if he uses the exact words prescribed in the constitution
okay...thank you for the clarification....i was only being sarcastic though..
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by wizod(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
This wouldn't hv happen if Uhuru Kenyata is getting it right.
Re: Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' by vioment: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Africans in kenya are falling our pride in the east. Guy if you lost and feel somehow, then go to court. We need to have respect for ourselves and appreciate ourselves to move forward to greater heights. How can you be the last in the class and not showing any sign of improvement? Africa is the worst in the world. We have the riches in terms of resources but we are still broke. Which kind of stupid and disgraceful people have been created. This kinds of thoughts make me feel like this is one obvious mistake I know God have made. Did God purposely create a pure dunce as a set of people?

Nigeria needs to rise above tribalism, we are Africans and every tribe is equal. We should adopt a great larger African language as ours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid) / The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.