Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (37370 Views)

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Hilarious Moment Little Baby Quenched Candlelight With Bare Hands (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Jitey(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
That great
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by hmabdool(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
waow great, the chemistry is very much strong
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by d33types: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.

Are stupid people like you still existent?

If you are being monitored and so?

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by FvckShiT(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Uyi168:
U just fvcking spoke my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

No biggie...anyone would recognize hands that have touched them a gazillion times. Only a handful of people have my palms...my grandpa, my mom , me , my brother and maybe three more people in the whole wide world tongue tongue
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by sinola(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Legalpunch:
I believe grin
dis man knows the dress his wife left home with and even the wedding ring.....so why wont he know he the hell the wife is....anyway it is stale news
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Only fool will fall for this .... His wife is wearing long sleeves and him may also no the type of the ring she wears ..... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy

I guess you just learnt the F word and thats why its really sharking you now. You keep shouting Fuckkk everywhere like some lil kid.

And I'm sure you've never even been outta the shores of Naija before. SMH
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Uyi168:
U just fvcking spoke my mind!
The two of you are fvucking ashewos!!!!!!
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by FvckShiT(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

I guess you just learnt the F word and thats why its really sharking you now. You keep shouting Fuckkk everywhere like some lil kid.

An I'm sure you've never even been outta the shores of Naija before. SMH

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy
2day U Make Sense
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

must u always be a scumbag
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by westerngezy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
You said it!..the cameraman gave him the code..
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Udoks(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
If he deenor now recognise it, kasala wee now burst... Wife files for divorce as husband couldn't recognise her hand...
Trouble dey sleep jejely, ya going to tiku l'it.

On the flip side, it was cool tho... Very lovely
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by jiksman3: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

Fvckonded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
l & my future wife grin this kind love & understanding na for us
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can identify mine by pressing her breast
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Sheun001(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm I the only one or The tempo seemed to change when the man got to his wife Everywhere went silent so that should have tipped the man
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
He felt the wedding ring he used his hard earned Cash to buy grin
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.

They can come and arrest me na by the time dey see my location as Italy in the morning, Texas in the afternoon and New Zealand in the evening we go know who go tire. Even America CIA cannot trace my phone let alone a Shithole.

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by CSTR2: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
The woman will feel on top of the world especially among her friends there.

Little things like this is what matters.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
I doubt it was the hands, must have been the smell or cologne she was wearing.

There was this babe I dated. The day she changed from her usual cologne upon approaching me, that was the first thing I commented on. Babe couldn't hide her blushing. It just shows he knows his wife intimately.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by oglalasioux(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Any man that can't do this has very very low I.Q.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by newscasteress(f): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
My husband cannot even identify my photo smh
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
He got it thru the jacket the woman wore.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Berlyn1:
Ahn Ahn it's normal, anyone else can do same tongue
wetin person fit take identify you?I'm sure na your body odour grin grin tongue

newscasteress:
My husband cannot even identify my photo smh
because you worwor
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by GraGra247(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Too romantic. Love is beautiful when its real.

However wife's ring and wrist watch gave out her identity.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by jidamsel43(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Trust Nigerians they can over hype any issue like if its not possible. I can recognize my three GIRLFRIENDS by hand.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Lollysuave(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided
Dailyhappenings:
See love: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her
Hands
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMrNFkhLdcc

Some guyz will goan be feeling their bae's hand right now undecided
Dailyhappenings:
See love: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her
Hands
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMrNFkhLdcc

Some guyz will goan be feeling their bae's hand right now
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Abayor7: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
dake40:
Scam

Why did the cameraman take 2 resounding shots when it got to the wife's turn?

It made it look cooked up

You get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.