Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (69782 Views)

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
This one no fit even enter keke 3 seat
If he want to travel to his village via bus na 4 seat for back he go take and he has to sit side ways with one leg up.
As for planes forget it. He cant pass through the scanner and im not sure he would go through the airplane doors not to mention having a seat
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
gozmok1:
Òmò na tailor go sow em boxers

Confidential tailor
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Oblion(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
You told Boza before you come online posting his pic and calling him the biggest esut student? and he consented??

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by okimba24: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
whoever knows him should tell him to join ketogenic lifestyle. before the year runs out, he will shade kgs.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
this is what they call super colossal boss baby
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by jayzblogng: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Edopesin:

Bros Bros, Na Fat Guy You Wan Use Trend?

Chester bosa don de trend like this o!
Ma CJ from unsec

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Not fatter then the lady that was in my faculty then same Esut

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Azor1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
this case study is beyond my expectations.. biko
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
No I can't

What d heck

And the mother was watching him as he was eating
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
rayblings:
So I just spotted a picture of the fattest student of ESUT Enugu State University of Technology.

He's probably the fattest student in the country.

Ladies and gentlemen can you date someone this big?

Source : Rayblings, Nairalander
shocked shocked
nka akpa rice x30
but op gentlemen to date man kwa? grin
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Freciprocal:
Recession Don hit OP... Your fone battery life is the exact opposite of the dude weight grin

Lol. See wetin u go look.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol I met this guy 4years ago at Esut law faculty he reduced compare to then he was as fat as dangote trailer guess he is walking on his weight

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow! He reminds me of my cousin during his teens. They used to call him Fatman. We had to push him to play football like it was a career. Now he's all of 6.2" tall and lithe. If he cares to lose that weight, he would.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
The guy is from my village oo....

Bosah Onoh, the barrister in view and professor's son.

Biggest Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Freciprocal: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
TourismMan:

Lol. See wetin u go look.

grin
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Kriskash(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
deepwater:
Eshotuuu!!!!!

Remember those when esut law was still at campus 3
Na were men dey gather cast after degree exam.
Na that day u go know which church every body been dey go!!!

When casala burst everybody go run enter obansanjo farm, fly fence enter UNEC find your way back to obiagu. U go for pass MSP? Who u be kwanu undecided

WHO NO GO NO KNOW

042 SMH
ESUT den no be childs play ooh
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol I know that guy. Went to the same primary school
And also secondary school.
His name is bossa onoh lol
He was like that since primary school

Bosah Onoh from Okwe Amankwo Ngwo....

Barrister in the making.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Elioandrew: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
If this one wan sleep, him head no fit touch bed o.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
motiond16:
What is mater: mater is just a mass of an object that occupies space meanwhile these guy is a full mater.
i cant imagine how many yards of clothes he used to sew that outfit.,,, cud b enough for the whole members in my church
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Manasp: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Guest the type of car that he'll have be using, truck, man, or lori
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
wow.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lewaluv:
Too much swallow
hahahaha, it may not be swallow.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
if this guy sit on ur destiny... even village people dey learn..... Ayele o ibosi o
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
sandrahnaub:
No I can't

What d heck

And the mother was watching him as he was eating
dis is not a case of eating too much, it is one of the primary inheritance in their family line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Allahu Samad! He is massively big.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
YOKOZUMA, The Michelin of our Time
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
jayzblogng:

Chester bosa don de trend like this o!
Ma CJ from unsec
hmm. Seems u know me?
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

dis is not a case of eating too much, it is one of the primary inheritance in their family line.
Why then was it not controlled...

For Christ sake... He didn't come out from the v lyk that na...
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

Why then was it not controlled...

For Christ sake... He didn't come out from the v lyk that na...

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
rayblings:
So I just spotted a picture of the fattest student of ESUT Enugu State University of Technology.

He's probably the fattest student in the country.

Ladies and gentlemen can you date someone this big?

Source : Rayblings, Nairalander
This is very very wrong on all levels! You took a selfie with him just so you can body shame him? How insensitive and cruel.

By the was what's you business with whoever dates him?

Its even more appalling that a mod moved this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Liftedhands:
This is very very wrong on all levels! You took a selfie with him just so you can body shame him? How insensitive and cruel.

By the way what's your business with whoever dates him?

Its even more appalling that a mod moved this to front page.
Re: Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
The question is how does he transport himself..cus trekking is a problem for him neither can he board keke,bike or car..i think he should b transported wit 911 OR TRAILER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.