Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) (69792 Views)

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Autopsy result of Sylvester Junior, the 12-year-old boy who reportedly died after he was beaten by fellow students has been released.

According to the report, he died of Acute Lung Injury due to Chemical Intoxication in a background of Blunt Force Trauma.

Salemreporters reported earlier that Sylvester’s cousin took to Twitter to state that his cousin died from injuries he sustained after allegedly being beaten by fellow students who were forcing him to join a cult in a Lagos boarding school.

He said while the school authorities told his uncle that the boy got injured while playing football, the hospital he was taken to confirmed that he was bullied and sustained internal injuries after he was allegedly beaten up.

Management of Dowen College later refuted the earlier claims that the deceased was beaten to death.

The school insisted that he was injured while playing football on 21st November 2021 and was immediately administered first aid and was released to his hostel room after he expressed relief.

The school later issued a second press released where they said Sylvester’s death requires a proper and thorough investigation.

However, on December 7, Lagos state police command arrested three students of Dowen College in connection with death of the 12-year-old.

The outcome of the investigation is not made public yet.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/autopsy-result-of-sylvester-oromoni-junior-has-been-released-cause-of-death-revealed-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by isaiah4life(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2022
The culprits are nowhere to be found. How banal!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Northernblood5(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Those Children that committed this crime are evil and must be weeded off the society.

As a Boy back then, Due to how strongly i am built, i hated engaging in fights because I hated seeing blood or seeing someone else in pain due to minor issue.

But for these little boys to have a strong mind and force this small boy to drink poison(Chemical) , that means that Doom awaits the community they came from. This is How Shekau, Adolf Hitler started and due to they were not weeded off, people suffered and died for it.

345 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2022
One of the saddest moments of 2021.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Officialgarri: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
So can we say Kemi is somehow correct? This boy obviously drank Chemical which could be the Engine Oil Kemi Olunloyo talked about.....

So who will have strength to apologize now?

Truvelisback:
What did the Autopussy say this time?
The autopsy corroborated Kemi Olunloyo's claim. That's why all your favs have been quiet about it.

Any matter wey don enter social media, forgerrit.
backnbeta:

You still believe the boy chose to drink the poison? You are wicked
I didn't say anything as such. Don't twist my comment to suit your own narrative.
What I'm saying is the obvious major cause of death is ingestion of chemical which could be Engine oil —coerced or wilful

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
So can we say Kemi is somehow correct? This boy obviously drank Chemical which could be the Engine Oil Kemi Olunloyo talked about.....

I however don't know where the "blunt trauma" except from the little scar on his back.

You crossed over to 2022 brainless?

500 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
I can only imagine the pain the young man must have gone through in his last hours.

The school should be shut down permanently. I wouldn't understand how such a big school with more than one house masters would not have spotted something going on.

I hope you read my comment up to this point. I fault the school because I have served as a house master in a boarding school. In delta. There is hardly anything going on without my knowledge.

So many things are yet to be explained. Really.

RIP kiddo! I could remember during my time as a house master, I defended your type from bullies.

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by SankaraSo: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
angry

This culture of poorly brought up, materialistic WOMEN training kids.

The lack of discipline at home will enable small children have the Guts to Poison another human being.

Wallahi, let the elder brother of Sylvester hire 10 Butchers.

Make them find those boys, dey fall them 1 by 1.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
What's brainless here? Which kind of chemical has no name? The report is incomplete.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
mikezuruki:
I can only imagine the pain the young man must have gone through in his last hours.

The school should be shut down permanently. I wouldn't understand how such a big school with more than one house masters would not have spotted something going on.

I hope you read my comment up to this point. I fault the school because I have served as a house master in a boarding school. In delta. There is hardly anything going on without my knowledge.

So many things are yet to be explained. Really.

RIP kiddo! I could remember during my time as a house master, I defended your type from bullies.
Did you read where the former house master resigned because of their new site? A hostel was built in floors but no house master per floor. When something happens on one floor, before you get there, story has changed, so you can't blame the house master in some cases.
Did you read that the children call staffs by names? Do you think the school is not aware of their unruly nature to staffs but they make these children priorities over staffs? I have seen a case where a staff was asked to leave seat for a student in a public function, in fact, she told the VP to ask the staff to stand up. Everyone was shocked. So, these staffs are helpless in some cases.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by longetivity(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
They truly gave the boy poison as speculated in some quarters lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read where the former house master resigned because of their new site? A hostel was built in floors but no house master per floor. When something happens on one floor, before you get there, story has changed, so you can't blame the house master in some cases.
Did you read that the children call staffs by names? Do you think the school is not aware of their unruly nature to staffs but they make these children priorities over staffs? I have seen a case where a staff was asked to leave seat for a student in a public function, in fact, she told the VP to ask the staff to stand up. Everyone was shocked. So, these staffs are helpless in some cases.

That's why I said I fault the school.

15 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Officialgarri: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
you did obviously. If you didn't, you would rather fault my argument with sense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Officialgarri: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
What did the Autopussy say this time?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Beremx(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

The autopsy corroborated Kemi Olunloyo's claim. That's why all your favs have been quiet about it.

Oga, the engine oil Kemi Olunloyo said isn’t the issue. The demented fool said Sylvester drank the substance on his own and wasn’t forcefully given. Besides, is engine oil that harmful when consumed? It is. Why was his lips peeled at the point of death? It might be acid

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
So Na how THEM go sweep this Sylvester matter under the carpet be That and life will go on like nothing happened? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by akosy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Falana Vs Kemi will go Bambam again...
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by backnbeta(f): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

You still believe the boy chose to drink the poison? You are wicked

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by whytediamond(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Haaa
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmm speechless

Check out my signature for agro Commodities from North at quality and affordable prices
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
So Sylvester just die throway just like that?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by dkdmy: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hopefully we get to the bottom of this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by potbelly(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Justice for sylvester

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Coronavirus84: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is nigeria, the school management of Dowen college is behind this report so as to maintain and protect the image of the school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by LaSenior: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
angry
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by JerryQ: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
"According to the report, he died of Acute Lung Injury due to Chemical Intoxication in a background of Blunt Force Trauma."

Ohhhh No!!!! What did they give him to drink?

It is very bad....

I have noticed a pattern in our country. A majority of us don't make life easier for the next/Junior generation. If we got to the top with bad experiences, we try to make the upcoming generation pass through same or even worse process. Lecturers are brutal to their students because their Lecturers were brutal to them then or because it was hard for them to graduate, it must be hard for everyone passing through them to Graduate.

Most likely the students that did this evil to Sylvester might have experienced/gotten some bad experiences from their Seniors back then. Now that they are senior students the junior ones must see hell. This pattern is demonic!!!!! In all, they are inexcusable.

Let's break this cycle and make the next/lower generation rip the good fruits of our suffering instead of repeating this cycle of suffering. Do this to everyone under you, family or not.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wono6s:

Powerful people
despite all the social media noise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.