Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! (944 Views)

Hausa Indigenes, Please Check This Out! / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
DEH CHIDI OKWA GI
Re: Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! by bigfrancis21: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oga Chidi, shebi it's you?
Re: Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
bigfrancis21:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I REALLY APPRECIATE. I GUESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR, LEMME CHECK...
Modified: You are. Thank again.
Re: Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! by ewa26: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2018
bigfrancis21:

hon, I will like to know how to cook party ofe ora and ofe akwu in the Igboland
Re: Igbo Indigenes, Please What Is The Meaning Of These Words? Thank You!!! by ewa26: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Like will they serve ora soup for the Ibo Parries or is it more of ofe egusi and ogbono

(1) (Reply)

Men Begin Barbing Of Hair As Monarch Bans Bushy Hairs From His Palace. Photos / Yoruba Culture / Do You Think You'll End Up Marrying A Fellow Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.