Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (33218 Views)

Beginner's Guide To Mini Importation / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Emmysteve(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
fire on bro
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Ndkings1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Unfortunately, I have no digital skills. I'll like to learn
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by beautycrush24(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ayomide93:
Try to hide your IP also. If it shows Nigeria, OYO...

Best of luck.

No talk wetin u no dey sure of
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by just2endowed: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sotland:

I have been a freelancer on Fiverr and to be frank most content writer on the top page of fiverr are from my group. The account that earn me the most is a Nigeria account . Although it requires a lot of commitment but you can still make it. I also have created my own website www.contentbaze.com and drive my traffic from fiverr mostly.

If you want to withdraw your earning, payoneer made it easy. And there are group where you can sell your payoneer funds. So there is nothing like wahala, infact each month, I earn more than a banker from fiverr. To be frank, I have two of my friends who dropped banking job"contract workers" for fiverr freelancing without regrets

Contributor
SOTY

Bro I am feeling you. I'd like to know what ur niche are. I have earned little but I want to sit up. Pls bro contact me my signature
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sotland:

I have been a freelancer on Fiverr and to be frank most content writer on the top page of fiverr are from my group. The account that earn me the most is a Nigeria account . Although it requires a lot of commitment but you can still make it. I also have created my own website www.contentbaze.com and drive my traffic from fiverr mostly.

If you want to withdraw your earning, payoneer made it easy. And there are group where you can sell your payoneer funds. So there is nothing like wahala, infact each month, I earn more than a banker from fiverr. To be frank, I have two of my friends who dropped banking job"contract workers" for fiverr freelancing without regrets

Contributor
SOTY
who are the people who can sell the payoneer funds
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by sorzy1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
nice.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by tosinjay(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
dingbang:
who are the people who can sell the payoneer funds
Hi, contact me, i buy payoneer funds
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by aktem(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
I just opened Nigerian acct...graphics design,hope it wont affect my sales...or should i open foreign acct?..pls i need answers.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Emmybreezy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
i have been making money from fiverr now going upto a year now...if you want sell your fiverr funds.and get paid instantly please make use of @Ammc on nairaland he his so reliable and honest wish everyone a good business on fiverr contact 08168974454

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by dingbang(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2018
tosinjay:

Hi, contact me, i buy payoneer funds
alright.. How do I sign up for payoneer? I want to be using payoneer as a payment method for people to pay me through payoneer then I sell
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by gametalk: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Nice One Bro.....
You can also try out Seoclerks platform, it works like magic.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by dtc2k(m): 1:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

DTC DIVINE TOUCH VENTURES 8th YEARS ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP
PART FEE PAYMENT FOR A TWO (2) MONTHS COMPUTER TRAINING PROGRAM

DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL located at 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Onikoko, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State, present a SCHOLARSHIP PART FEE PAYMENT of Eight Thousand Naira Only (₦8,000)

The 98% PRACTICAL TRAINING will commence on 5th of February 2018 to 5th of April 2018 which takes place on Mondays to Fridays and Weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Interested candidates can choose a training session that best suits their schedule.
Morning Session from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Afternoon Session from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Evening Session from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm

The scholarship training will cover any ONE (1) out of these 6 (SIX) Major Essential Computer Skill Areas for study and acquire MORE Practical Computer Knowledge with 1 Individual to 1 Computer System:

Graphics Design (CorelDraw and Adobe InDesign)
Internet Technology (WEB DESIGN: HTML and JAVASCRIPT)
Information Processing Training (Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
Laptop Engineering Training
AutoCAD 2D Training
Visual Basic Programing Training (Software Development)

Our goal is to empower students and youths with the ability to use computer effectively; to enhance their academic performance, as well as, to provide an environment where the students will have competent essential practical skills necessary for success in life and their career.

Congratulations again on your selection of the DTC Divine Touch Ventures Scholarship Award and best of luck to all. Thank you.

Yours’ faithfully,

Mr. Adeniji Oluwaseun
Director of Operations and Systems Infrastructures
Divine Touch Computers Training School, a subsidiary of DTC Divine Touch Ventures
Mobile: 08039408822
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Jadoskii(m): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Telegram is going to airdrop 1,000,000 GRAM!!!

GRAM is the token of its blockchain product TON.

iGift.One, the biggest international airdrop platform, will hold this event.

The achieved free iGift from iGift Box will contain a certain sum of GRAM.

Each iGift costs 0.2USDd.

What are u waiting for

Get 100 iGift, just click and sign-up.

https://igift.one/i/28577893813
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by kalu61(m): 3:29am On Feb 10, 2018
ugojibaby:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-5T7lpREumro/WnEBDpY13hI/AAAAAAAAAEw/gOYqQi2tAHkCz3ZTCdI2jA9GomlKrxxZgCLcBGAs/s1600/How-to-Earn-Money-on-Fiverr.com-Beginner-Guide-Nigeria-640x427.jpg[/img]

Do you want to make money online but don’t know how? One of the surest ways to do that is by offering services and getting paid in return. If you believe you have services that people can pay for, then you can earn money online by joining Fiverr.

Fiverr is a global, online market place offering services beginning at a cost of $5 per job. That was how Fiverr got its name. It was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman in 2009.

Fiver is one of the largest freelance websites in the world. There are currently over 3 million services and they are increasing by about 4,000 per day. Though the number of users is kept private, Fiverr is believed to have millions of users spread across many countries. The amount you are paid per job has a fixed floor price of $5. You are however free to negotiate a higher price depending on the workload.

Why You Should Join Fiverr

Fiverr is unique in the following ways:

a) Easy to start: You can start selling your service in less than 5 minutes. This perhaps explains why many people who are new to freelancing prefer to start from Fiverr.

b) Upfront payments: Fiverr handles all payments related stuff and the seller has nothing to worry about. The buyer has to pay for his order to Fiverr before the actual work will begins.

c) Quality services and Affordable Rates: Fiverr may be the only freelancing market place where you can find many awesome services for a very affordable price like $5 or$10.

d) Awesome support service: Fiverr support system handles all queries so fast and efficiently. Fiverr customer support is amazing. If your issue is legit, they will be more than happy to resolve it.

Definition of Terms on Fiverr

Fiverr has its own lingo which you should know so you won’t be lost whenever a topic related to Fiverr is being discussed. For a start, here are the basic terms you should know.

a) Buyer: A registered user who can purchase gigs on Fiverr.

b) Seller: Someone who offers gigs up for sales

c) Gig: Any service offered by sellers on the website which a buyer can purchase.

d) Express Gigs: Gigs that can be delivered within 24 hours

e) Levels: These are a sort of ranking based on a seller’s performance, level of service and sales.

f) Order: When a buyer purchases a Gig, it is considered an order

g) Response rate: This shows how fast you respond to the first message from a buyer within the first 24 hours

h) Tags: These are keywords that sellers add to their gigs to categorize it for research purpose

How to Start Earning on Fiverr

Fiverr has helped many people achieve financial relevance by connecting them to people who need their services and are willing to pay for it. If you also want to become an income earner on Fiverr, carefully follow the steps below to the letter.

1. Figure out what skill you can offer

Fiverr is a marketplace for digital skills. You therefore need to have skills if you’re ever going to make money online. There are a lot of services on Fiverr which you can offer and they include creative writing, translation, transcription, social media marketing, email marketing, video animation, video testimonials, logo design, website landing page design, editing, proofreading etc

Among the plethora of gigs available on Fiverr, you must find the ones you can offer to buyers. If you don’t have digital skills, you can learn. The good thing is that learning some digital skills is pretty easy. You can easily do a research on Google or watch videos on YouTube. By the time you’ve practised for at least a week, you would have a firm grip of how to offer the gigs on Fiverr.

2. Create an account on Fiverr

The next step is to create an account on Fiverr and it is very easy. Carefully follow the steps below to create your Fiverr account.

a) Go to www.fiverr.com and click on join

b)Enter your email address and click “continue”.

c) Enter your desired username and password. It is advisable that you use an Id that will represent the niche you want to focus on. For instance, let’s say you want to provide something related to article writing, use Ids like “ArticleXpert” “ArticleGuru” “ArticleWriter” etc. Then click join.

d) An email will be sent to the address you provided. Click on the link to complete your registration.

e) Click on the green button “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” to activate your account.

You have now successfully created your Fiver account!

Now you need to set up your profile. To do this, click on “My profile” to edit your profile settings.

f) Describe exactly what you are offering on Fiverr under your Fiver Id.

g) Add a clear profile description about you and your services.

How to Create Your First Gig on Fiverr

Now that you have updated your profile, the next step is to create your first gig. To begin, simply move your pointer to the top right corner over your username. A drop down menu will appear, click on “start selling” and follow the steps below.

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-beginners.html

What other things do you think a Fiverr beginner should do or know to succeed?
awesome

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by tosinjay(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
alright.. How do I sign up for payoneer? I want to be using payoneer as a payment method for people to pay me through payoneer then I sell
You can register through this link

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/Decgo70xSf9GuDNY_-COzgTHqsEC1oTSN1jNfC0kGM773npHgaBZA-8YHBsRKdVLhk92yA83iE7qgkT0hneU-Q2
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by ionsman: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Okay...
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by figure007(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
mrphysics:

With a Nigerian account, I earn more than most people using American account.

One stupid Nigerian guy came and was pricing me $10 like I am on fiverr to beg money. Most Nigerian buyers don't even want to buy from a Nigerian seller.

All my buyers are from US. And the reviews has been amazing
am new to fiverr... And am good at graphics... What do you do on fiverr? Content writing or graphics and how can I sell my gigs easily? Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by bamblow(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Following
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by mrphysics(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
figure007:
am new to fiverr... And am good at graphics... What do you do on fiverr? Content writing or graphics and how can I sell my gigs easily? Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Creative writing.
You can sell your gigs by using the right keywords, always being online, sleeping on buyers request page, responding to buyers gently and on time, and delivering quality service.

Warm regards
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by bchi(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
nice one . thanks for the explanation. I have looking for this
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by joshrare(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering it remains one of the best 5rr threads on NL. People are crying that they want to make money, yet they waste their time reading nonsense on Romanceland and Celebrity sections of NL. Many of the threads on Nairaland business section have changed my life and that of many others. And not many of them reach FP, sadly.

Bros..EPP me nah, its painful subscribing monthly and wasting my data on fb and WhatsApp..
I'm tired of that shit
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by Arsenalholic(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
joshrare:

Bros..EPP me nah, its painful subscribing monthly and wasting my data on fb and WhatsApp..
I'm tired of that shit
Bro, click on the link I added to that post and learn or you can contact the op.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by harydone(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2018
JohnNgene:
Do people really buy gigs from NIGERIANS on Fiverr? Then another issue is payment. Paypal has not yet allowed "receiving money" for Nigerian paypal accounts, have they? That's what I call double wahala for Nigerians. Lol.
contact me if you need a PayPal that sends and receives money from anywhere around the world.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by harydone(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
mrphysics:

With a Nigerian account, I earn more than most people using American account.

One stupid Nigerian guy came and was pricing me $10 like I am on fiverr to beg money. Most Nigerian buyers don't even want to buy from a Nigerian seller.

All my buyers are from US. And the reviews has been amazing
on what niche
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by harydone(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
mozele:

I'd be grateful if you guys teach me how to go about earning a living through fiverr.
although I dont have a skill right now, but I'm willing to learn.

thank you.

first you learn then you earn.
What price are you willing to pay to have a skill
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by harydone(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
I will take five serious individuals and action takers through their Fiverr journey for a little token.
Contact me on 08064294539
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by mozele(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
harydone:

first you learn then you earn.
What price are you willing to pay to have a skill

what is the price I have to pay?
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by harydone(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
mozele:

what is the price I have to pay?
contact me on 08064294539
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by bkuranga(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
I prefer upwork, newbie always face the highest challenges on fiverr.

Unlike upwork.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide by opsylizzy: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls I have a problem with fiver,I mistakenly entered another password and it was locked and since then I haven't been able to login,I tried all possible means,it is giving me same result pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs / Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.