Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account (33115 Views)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please bankers in the house, I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened, I thought it was a mistake, as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.

Pls note that, all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.

Moments ago I got another token alert again, I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

To be honest I m worried, I don't want my acct to be flagged, pls help me.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Zonefree(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Are the alerts Credit and Debit? They come simultaneously?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Maybe your ancestors wey don die dey pity your condition so they say make them dey run you transfer from the other world, aje you suppose dey happy sef

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Are the alerts Credit and Debit? They come simultaneously?
Credit alerts only.
First was with my newly opened business acct of last month.

Then this evening own was sent to my daily acct.to be honest I don't remember doing business with the sender.

All my daily transactions money are paid into my daily acct with a particular pos vendor by me,then I transfer some of the funds into my business acct.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Zonefree(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
ahnie:

Credit alerts only.

Then this evening own was sent to my daily acct.to be honest I don't remember doing business with the sender.

All my daily transactions money are paid into my daily acct with a particular pos vendor by me,then I transfer some of the funds into my business acct.
Just enjoy the funds. Na God give you that one. That's the dividends of your daily "unmerited favour" prayers. In my place we call it "Nkechinyere".

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Skodrran(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Omo see what I'm looking for here grin

8 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by sisisioge: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
You better visit the bank tomorrow to officially complain. You dont want any wahala biko.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Omihanifa: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
It's either fraudsters, bankers or corrupt civil servants that are behind all those things.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ComeHappy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Go to the bank and find out.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Jogs1900: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Configuration gone wrong...just send a mail to access bank,it will be corrected...It's not free money... Definitely another customer is complaining of missing fund from his or her account.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
ahnie:

Credit alerts only.

The person will appear soon and give you reasons for those transfers

5 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
frozen70:

The person will appear soon and give you reasons for those transfers
Appear as how?
I just do not want to be roped into anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
sisisioge:
You better visit the bank tomorrow to officially complain. You dont want any wahala biko.
The last thing I want now is bank wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
How would bankers in the house know? They don’t know your acct no. They don’t know your relationship with the creditor, neither do they know these mysterious sums you have been a beneficiary of.

Someone that has both your personal and business acct is someone close to you.

Visit the nearest Access bank to you in Asaba.

Regards!

36 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by KingAzubuike(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
sisisioge:
Forget all these stories of banks arresting you bla bla bla. Nothing will happen. Even I'd anything happens, na thrashable matter for even 300l law students.

23 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by GboyegaD(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Perhaps, someone is trying to use your account to move funds. Go document it at the bank ASAP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by coputa(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Just enjoy the funds. Na God give you that one. That's the dividends of your daily "unmerited favour" prayers. In my place we call it "Nkechinyere".
Una don start o,"raise up your phone and you will receive alert today"."you will build your house and buy your car before the end of the year". Faith without work is dead.

28 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Vision101(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2022
I would have given a professional advice but I remember you asking me some time ago: why do you like quoting me.? �

10 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Kingsmm55: 2:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Go to access bank and complain....if u fail to complain it to access bank you may be an accomplice in a crime u no nothing about...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by culf: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Please bankers in the house,I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened,I thought it was a mistake,as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.

Pls note that,all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.

Moments ago I got another token alert again,I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

To be honest I m worried,I don't want my acct to be flagged,pls help me.

Cc:
Dominique
nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

make an official report but first go to the nearest branch to confirm who made the transfer to your account, it could be someone you have given account number without knowing or someone trying to be anonymous but if you don't know d person, make office complaint and have evidence against tomorrow.
But make sure nobody withdrawn that money without your permission and without you seeing court order.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Files: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Please bankers in the house,I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened,I thought it was a mistake,as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.
Pls note that,all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.
Moments ago I got another token alert again,I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

To be honest I m worried,I don't want my acct to be flagged,pls help me.
ahnie the begger

for a Serial Begger like you, You should know why you are getting the credit alert.

the alert is comig from several places youve posted your account number to beg.
dont create any scene abeg, some of us know you better

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Appear as how?
I just do not want to be roped into anything.

If you are serious about it, go to bank this morning to end all this drama

5 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2022
frozen70:

If you are serious about it, go to bank this morning to end all this drama
Would do that as soon as m thru this morning.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by frozen70(f): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks.

That's a good one at least to be on the safe side

Ignorant is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Abilistic(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks.

Just send them mail, with the ScreenShots of the alerts, they will rectify it.

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
frozen70:

That's a good one at least to be on the safe side

Ignorant is not an excuse
Thanks I appreciate kisses.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Abilistic:

Just send them mail, with the ScreenShots of the alerts, they will rectify it.
Thanks abilistic.
Accessbank is not far from me.....I think it's best I go directly to the bank and get it sorted out,I still have other transactions to do in the bank this morning.

Do have a pleasant day.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by RenaissanceGuy: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Why not show us multiple screenshots? My mind is telling me that the sum of all the credit amounts are not up to ₦500. So this is probably an attention-seeking thread.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ournewjobs: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Elvis2kay: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by zoedew: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Go to a Lawyer quickly! I once handled a criminal matter in which an innocent fellow whose account was taken over by fraudsters was wrongly alleged to have committed armed robbery in a place hundreds of kilometres from Lagos where he was on the day and time of the incident. One of the criminals had used his account cheque in the process of the armed robbery! He was briefly imprisoned in the course of the trial which spanned close to three years and barely escaped being convicted for armed robbery!! It turned that the same account had been used to commit fraud across sub-regional borders and as far away as Cote-d’Ivoire! Quickly see a Lawyer!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by NobleSeed(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2022
So Access Bank no remind us say the giveaway don start grin
Na Wah oh
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.