Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred (710 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by BERNIMOORE: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2018
its time to defend what you believe with sound proof

I am an anti tither, but freeze earlier tweeted ''that from kemi olunloyo to stephanie confession,Ah Nigerian pastors'' with this quote from freeze if its true he lost me on that, on using the scriptures to expose these pastors..yes freeze takes my nod, but freeze should not write off all these confession/repentance thing too base on his instinct but rather wait till the last will be heard on this stories

saul was a persecutor of the christ followers before but later changed to become paul apostle of christ, so lets give people chances and weigh their evidencies rather than condemn them because someone we loved like freeze did.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by streamsofjoy(f): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by paxonel(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

I am an anti tither, but freeze earlier tweeted ''that from kemi olunloyo to stephanie confession,Ah Nigerian pastors'' with this quote from freeze if its true he lost me on that, on using the scriptures to expose these pastors..yes freeze takes my nod, but freeze should not write off all these confession/repentance thing too base on his instinct but rather wait till the last will be heard on this stories

saul was a persecutor of the christ followers before but later changed to become paul apostle of christ, so lets give people chances and weigh their evidencies rather than condemn them because someone we loved like freeze did.
Freeze is not persecuting pastors, he is trying to correct their errors.
Tithing is a sign of lacking intelligence enough to understand scriptures.
Jesus says believe in me and be saved that's all, he didn't say practice religious ordinances.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by OkCornel(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Confused fellas practicing Judeo-Christianity ...when there is Acts Chapter 15 in the bible for clear reference to put things into perspective...
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by BERNIMOORE: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
paxonel:

Jesus says believe in me and be saved that's all, he didn't say practice religious ordinances.
i never mentioned 'persecution' but rather being too quick to 'dismiss everything done by some pastors' before evidence came out. we should all be a good spectators in these and patiently await who has got the best evidence to rely upon rather than making us believe that everything was a charade by the pastor exonerating an outside influence.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by paxonel(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
i never mentioned 'persecution' but rather being too quick to 'dismiss everything done by some pastors' before evidence came out. we should all be a good spectators in these and patiently await who has got the best evidence to rely upon rather than making us believe that everything was a charade by the pastor exonerating an outside influence.
That's true
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
paxonel:

Freeze is persecuting pastors hence he will pay dearly for his actions soonest
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by paxonel(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Freeze is persecuting pastors hence he will pay dearly for his actions soonest
How is he persecuting pastors?
Explain.

The country is in a state of quagmire, pastors are not educating people.
People are cut off from the intelligent world because of their teachings.
Freeze is reacting and you and billions of Nigerian christians who are affected by these pastors dids are calling his reactions persecution?

How does that sound to you?

I agree he makes mistakes sometimes but he has been right most times
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by MuttleyLaff: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

I am an anti tither, but freeze earlier tweeted ''that from kemi olunloyo to stephanie confession,
Ah Nigerian pastors'' with this quote from freeze if its true he lost me on that,
on using the scriptures to expose these pastors..yes freeze takes my nod,
but freeze should not write off all these confession/repentance thing too base on his instinct but rather wait till the last will be heard on this stories

saul was a persecutor of the christ followers before but later changed to become paul apostle of christ,
so lets give people chances and weigh their evidencies rather than condemn them because someone we loved like freeze did.
Freeze is against the modern day or 21st century version of biblical teachers of law, Sadducees and the Pharisees
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by BERNIMOORE: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Freeze is against the modern day or 21st century version of biblical teachers of law, Sadducees and the Pharisees
I agree, but that should not make us to willfully wish some pastors guilty for everything labelled against them, they still deserve our honesty and that could also have a positive impact on them.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2018
paxonel:

How is he persecuting pastors?
Explain.

The country is in a state of quagmire, pastors are not educating people.
People are cut off from the intelligent world because of their teachings.
Freeze is reacting and you and billions of Nigerian christians who are affected by these pastors dids are calling his reactions persecution?

How does that sound to you?

I agree he makes mistakes sometimes but he has been right most times
Yes he is persecuting pastors because the bible condemns such act. He will pay dearly for it with this nonsense with time.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by Emmanystone: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Freeze should also know that devorcing his wife and having an affiar with a lady who just left her husband is a sin before YHWH whom he claims he is fighting for too nah. Abi na only money him dey fight against? Freeze judges YHWH incapable of handling his erring servants, hence he has taken over the fight When the Bible says 'Before Him they fall or stand, and He is able to make them stand'.

This is a case of having a plywood covering his entire face, yet wants to remove a speck from another's eye.

*****Hypocrisy****** Stinks******
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Freeze should also know that devorcing his wife and having an affiar with a lady who just left her husband is a sin before YHWH whom he claims he is fighting for too nah. Abi na only money him dey fight against? Freeze judges YHWH incapable of handling his erring servants, hence he has taken over the fight When the Bible says 'Before Him they fall or stand, and He is able to make them stand'.

This is a case of having a plywood covering his entire face, yet wants to remove a speck from another's eye.

Divorcing one's wife is perhaps not a sin as such depending on the circumstances, but like you, I have a serious problem with Freeze cohabiting with a woman who has not yet completed a divorce from her husband. That being said, he will need to repent and they get married after the divorce , but it does actually drag the name of God into the mud.

There is no way the woman can go back to her previous husband anyway .

"Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.” -Deuteronomy 24:4

It's a MESS cheesy
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by paxonel(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes he is persecuting pastors because the bible condemns such act. He will pay dearly for it with this nonsense with time.
Ok o,
That is ya own grin
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by Emmanystone: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
frosbel2:

Divorcing one's wife is perhaps not a sin as such depending on the circumstances, but like you, I have a serious problem with Freeze cohabiting with a woman who has not yet completed a divorce from her husband. That being said, he will need to repent and they get married after the divorce , but it does actually drag the name of God into the mud.
It does indeed
frosbel2:

There is no way the woman can go back to her previous husband anyway.
I doubt that very much as they are in Court to finalize the devorce procedures.

frosbel2:

"Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.” -Deuteronomy 24:4[/color]
He didn't send her away, she left. She granted an interview accusing the man of being Bisexual, but more into men than women. He married her only for children. She caught him several times with a particular friend was initially coming to visit as her husbands friend, then she caught them. He kept crying begging for her not to leave him.

He kept promising to change but that it was hard. It got out of hand when he began propositioning her teenage brother who was living with them. Her brother won't tell her why he hated her husband fiercely, she never taught her husband could descend so low to bring his depravity home. The boy left home, that was when she knew that the man had been making the boy give him massages in her abscence and making the boy stroke his pe.nis.
The worst happened when she had left him leaving their 14yrs old daughter with him, whenever the girl had her bath, he wanted to be go into the bathroom just like he was doing with the teenage boy. He tried to make the girl comfortable to be naked before him saying, he was her father, hence, she had nothing to fear.

The girl escaped to her mom saying she'd never go back. Which woman will return to such a man?

He is not only Gay, he is incestuous and a pedophile.
frosbel2:

It's a MESS cheesy
Too much of a mess. Even if she is lying against the man, she can't go back after saying all these.
Re: Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred by MuttleyLaff: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:
Freeze should also know that devorcing his wife and having an affiar with a lady who just left her husband is a sin before YHWH whom he claims he is fighting for too nah.

Abi na only money him dey fight against?
Freeze judges YHWH incapable of handling his erring servants, hence he has taken over the fight When the Bible says 'Before Him they fall or stand, and He is able to make them stand'.

OK ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Received Miraculous Acne Healing From Pastor, Share Before & After Pics / Signs Of Demonic Attack/presence / Please Suggest A Church For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.