Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. (1596 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2010
This thread is for those who are in a serious relationship with his or her partner, please outline 7 different reasons why you think it's best to remain with your current wife/husband/fiance/fiancee/boyfriend/girlfriend. cool

I am taking the lead here.

1 : With her because we're compatible (chemistry) kiss
2 : With her because she's very mild and calm (Meek) tongue
3 : With her because she's a good listener (committed) cool
4 : With her because she's very innocent and fertile (Pure)  embarassed
5 : With her because she meets 90% of the physical appearance i prefer in a woman (figure) cool
6 : With her because she's very beautiful with a charming smile (looks) kiss
7 : With her because she complements me in her own little way (Teamwork) kiss

Please outline yours. tongue

Thanks.

N.B :You are free to question any unreasonable reasons from any poster on this thread. wink

Shalom cool
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2010
honeric01:

This thread is for those who are in a serious relationship with his or her partner, please outline 7 different reasons why you think it's best to remain with your current wife/husband/fiance/fiancee/boyfriend/girlfriend. cool

4 : With her because she's very innocent and fertile (Pure)  embarassed
5 : With her because she meets 90% of the physical appearance i prefer in a woman (figure) cool

Thanks.

N.B :You are free to question any unreasonable reasons from any poster on this thread. wink

Shalom cool
wow lv to see her pic.wish u more lv frm her.
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2010
Punkinmusty:

wow lv to see her pic.wish u more lv frm her.

Thanks, well you really don't have to see her pix because she's only for me and me alone tongue tongue tongue
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
Well i have 3
1: She is Looooooooooooong-suffering (faith & loyalty) it is not easy to hook up with a guy from base 1 and work him to base 10
2: She is independent (not broke and can take care of the family should by foot slip)
3: She could easily have gotten married to some extremely wealthy dude but stayed with me

grin
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well i have 3
1: She is Looooooooooooong-suffering (faith & loyalty) it is not easy to  hook up with a guy from base 1 and work him to base 10
2: She is independent (not broke and can take care of the family should by foot slip)
3: She could easily have gotten married to some extremely wealthy dude but stayed with me

grin

good one for you bro, we waiting for the rest 4 or doesn't she mean more than that 3 to you? undecided
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
honeric01:

good one for you bro, we waiting for the rest 4 or doesn't she mean more than that 3 to you? undecided

After the first 3, i gave up trying to figure out why i do all the things she wants me to do grin
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

After the first 3, i gave up trying to figure out why i do all the things she wants me to do grin

grin grin grin grin, she made you type the 3? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
Honestly there are countless reasons am still with him, but since you ask for 7 reasons here goes:

1 He love me for me
2 He is the most beautiful person both in and out
3 Extremely patient with me and ever supportive
4 Never cheat on me (well I think so hopefull he hasn't grin)
5 He respect me and never abuse me in any form.
6 He is affectionate.
7 I love loving him, I find joy and happiness being with him. he has always been there through sadness and
happiness. I feel incredibly blessed to have him in my life, and I pray this this doesn't end
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
rokiatu:

Honestly there are countless reasons am still with him, but since you ask for 7 reasons here goes:
7 I love loving him, I find joy and happiness being with him. he has always been there through sadness and
happiness. I feel incredibly blessed to have him in my live, and I pray this this doesn't end

Nice, i hope he can type this about you too kiss
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by iice(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
He's honest - if you don't have a good sense of self, hin go fit scatter pesin finish
He's honorable cool ~ They don't make them like that anymore
He's intelligent ~ Gawd, if only i had permission to go hannibal on him
He's crazy ~ prolly crazier than i am, ok make that definitely grin
He's my guide, my compass ~ when i feel like i'm not on the right path, he sets me straight
He's understanding ~ Considering my madness. . .he has tried jare grin
He's a pillar ~ he encourages me to stand on my own, to be my own person. . .if i should fall. . .he makes me believe in the phoenix

Johnny, my beloved. . .i will always love you grin grin
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
nice one iice, i hope he feels the same way about you (i believe he does) wink
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by paris10: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2010
7 reasons is too much 4 me! What about rounding it up to 1?

*We complement each other, full stop. wink
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2010
Just 1`for you? uhm. ok
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2010
*roooooolzzz eyezzzzzz*
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
why are u rolling your eyes? i hope say no be warapa catch you? undecided
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

4 : With her because she's very innocent and fertile (Pure) embarassed

Thanks.

Shalom cool

hmm how many pikin she don born for you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
dominique:

hmm how many pikin she don born for you cheesy cheesy grin

ah, did i actually type that? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, she never born for me oo, but i can sense it in my spirit that she's going to be a very fertile woman cool cool cool
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by dominique(f): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

ah, did i actually type that? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, she never born for me oo, but i can sense it in my spirit that she's going to be a very fertile woman  cool cool cool

good for ya smiley

here's mine, in no particular order.
1) fantastic sense of humour- knows how to put a smile on mine face especially when i'm down kiss.
2) generous- almost to a fault grin
3) tolerant and patient- and believe me, i do get testy at times tongue
4) intelligent- he sabi too much jor, i hardly ever come tops in an argument angry tongue
5) honest- at times brutally, tells it as it is doesn't hide from the truth just to tell me what i want to hear embarassed.
6) hardworking- compliments lazy moi smiley
7) looks- the face, the height, the build. . . exactly what i'm looking for in a man. ain't i lucky. luv ma boo boo kiss
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2010
dominique:

good for ya smiley

here's mine, in no particular order.
1) fantastic sense of humour- knows how to put a smile on mine face especially when i'm down kiss.
2) generous- almost to a fault grin
3) tolerant and patient- and believe me, i do get testy at times tongue
4) intelligent- he sabi too much jor, i hardly ever come tops in an argument angry tongue
5) honest- at times brutally, tells it as it is doesn't hide from the truth just to tell me what i want to hear embarassed.
6) hardworking- compliments lazy moi smiley
7) looks- the face, the height, the build. . . exactly what i'm looking for in a man. ain't i lucky. luv ma boo boo kiss

cool cool
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by beingme(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
none of the above. why?
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
beingme:

none of the above. why?
Do you understand the topic dear? read it again wink
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by Iranoladun(f): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
I have only one sentence to sum it up: He is FIRE and I'm the OXYGEN cool You try to figure out the rest
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by ArunS: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2010
hey u there
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by usbcable(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2010
smiley She is a muslim
smiley smiley She is the prettiest in my eyes shocked
smiley smiley smiley She is intelligent and cool headed
smiley smiley smiley smiley She dont nag about my shortcomings but rather spurs me to do better in my endeavours
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley She, just as I, finds my company amusing.her smile turns my head onekain kolomentaly.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley She is trully polite and respectful but dont take undue thrash.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I HAD ALWAYS LOVED HER EVEN WHEN I NEVER ADMITTED IT EVEN TO MYSELF AND NOW I LOVE HER THEMORE FOR WHO SHE IS

her name is precious(english translation of her arabic name).
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
usbcable:

smiley She is a muslim
smiley smiley She is the prettiest in my eyes shocked
smiley smiley smiley She is intelligent and cool headed
smiley smiley smiley smiley She dont nag about my shortcomings but rather spurs me to do better in my endeavours
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley She, just as I, finds my company amusing.her smile turns my head onekain kolomentaly.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley She is trully polite and respectful but dont take undue thrash.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I HAD ALWAYS LOVED HER EVEN WHEN I NEVER ADMITTED IT EVEN TO MYSELF AND NOW I LOVE HER THEMORE FOR WHO SHE IS

her name is precious(english translation of her arabic name).

smiley smiley smiley smiley i thought your girlfriends name is flash drive since yours is usbcable smiley smiley
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ lolz cheesy
nice smiley effect bruv wink
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by usbcable(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
honeric01:

smiley smiley smiley smiley i thought your girlfriends name is flash drive since yours is usbcable smiley smiley
funny she is an I.T personnel in a Bank.
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
dominique:

^^^ lolz cheesy
nice smiley effect bruv wink
gracias wink
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
usbcable:

funny she is an I.T personnel in a Bank.

nice cool, you must be in dile need of a usbcable cheesy
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by usbcable(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2010
honeric01:

nice cool, you must be in dile need of a usbcable cheesy
I am the usbcable while she is the usbport.
Dont get your minds dirty, all I mean is we complement each other.
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by honeric01(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2010
usbcable:

I am the usbcable while she is the usbport.
Dont get your minds dirty, all I mean is we complement each other.
Ah ha, ride on bro, data transmitting is your main goal. smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Me 7 Different Reasons Why You Are Still With Your Current Lover. by usbcable(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2010
ROFLMAO.^^^^ i told you not to get your minds dirty. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Your Opinion On Being A Second ,third Wife / Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue / Problems With Father And Son relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.