Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yam Porridge With Shredded Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yam Porridge With Shredded Chicken (855 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yam Porridge With Shredded Chicken by VirtueDigest: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Yam porridge is one of the easy-to-make Nigerian foods. There are subtle differences to preparing yam porridge based on what other ingredients one is adding to the main ingredient which is the yam.

This particular recipe is Yam Porridge with shredded chicken. The recipe below is for six servings.

Ingredients;

A tuber of yam (peel and slice to serve-able sizes).

Half cup of ground crayfish

Two cubes of Maggi or Knorr.

5cl of vegetable oil

Fifteen balls of ripe tomatoes

Two bulbs of onions

Half Kilo of Chicken.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/yam-porridge-shredded-chicken/

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Crunchy Chin Chin / See The Bread I Bought For 850 / Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.