Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (25042 Views)

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by mostyg(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Diamond23(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
[/color] STRETCH MARKS kwa shocked shocked, Op abeg enlighten me more on that.[color=#770077]
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
You are illiterate

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dummies

4 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by mostyg(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] STRETCH MARKS kwa shocked shocked, Op abeg enlighten me more on that.[color=#770077]

I have actually seen marks on the body similar to someone beaten by cane.
I have also seen marks similar to someone being scratched by finger nails. At times as if the person fought a tiger. These marks are usually not there before the victims sleep. They only wake up to find it on their body.
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by mostyg(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
orbitalgis:
You are illiterate

He who does not know and does not know he does not know.,....
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Diamond23(f): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
mostyg:

I have actually seen marks on the body similar to someone beaten by cane.
I have also seen marks similar to someone being scratched by finger nails. At times as if the person fought a tiger. These marks are usually not there before the victims sleep. They only wake up to find it on their body.
[/color] Are these marks d same with STRETCH MARKS?[color=#770077]
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by mostyg(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] Are these marks d same with STRETCH MARKS?[color=#770077]

As far as stretch marks are concerned, I honestly don't know. I have only seen and witnessed marks similar to nails scratches and cane beating.
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by donnaD(f): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jupxter:
This thread is highly recommended.100% Accurate !

Especially this point :Serial Broken Relationships

Serial Broken Relationships: Broken relationship should not be a regular occurrence in life. Once you noticed that people you love keep walking out of your life without any quarrel or misunderstanding, then there is more to it than ordinary. The spirit spouse may be responsible for chasing potential suitor from you.

Getting Married In The Dream: One sign that is common to people under the attack of spirit spouse is to have a dream regularly that they are getting wedded. Most times, dreams like this prevent many singles of marriageable age from being married physically.

Late Marriage: If you noticed that you are non-challant about wedding or marriage. Even, all your friends are getting married, you are not perturbed. You don’t just have the urge to quit singlehood; you may be under the yoke of a spirit spouse. This spirit will keep all potential spouse from you until you experience a late marriage or no marriage at all

donnaD, my sister Ngwanu, come see this thread !

Oyindidi, na wetin you think ?
hello bro,so sorry was too busy .most people are too stubborn or blind to look at their problem in the face .
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Obrizzy(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2020
Re: 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife by Etteanna: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020

Lol... You never know anything. Na persin wey him turn know how far, unfortunately many wont/dont know and will remain in ignorance till they hit 35 and start running helter skelter for answers, anyay, na daytime dem dey find black goat as one of my sisters here would say. Many people are unaware about their conditions until it's way too late.... You heard o...

D yorubas will say eni to ba kan lo mo..... meaning na persin wey the thing reach hin turn go understand
one thing I know for people to have all these issues a gate way was opened in their life either by their actions or parents so the best thing is new life and to repent of the things making the gate way open

(1) (2) (Reply)

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.