Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) (29748 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
so sad...I knew that boy. May the Lord console you my sister Eucharia. All d best
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by shaiguy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
The woman dey act sha.
Bless you ma

Bhelamblog:
As You Know some part of Last year was complete tragedy for Nollywood top actress Eucharia Anunobi after she lost her only son to Sickle Cell, The actress Mourned him for months even after his Burial..

But this year she seems to be on brighter side, she just starred on her first movie since the sad incident.. She even shared the photos on her page..
Good to Have her back.

On set with her is RMD, Alex Ekubo and others.

See more photos below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/eucharia-anunobi-returns-to-movie-set.html

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by oochi123(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Welcome back. Is that not ENE oloja?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eyya - - she looks troubled. Look at those bags
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
urbanemind:
RMD will be her companion now
lolx
I pray for her o bt nt wit RMD,RMD is extra occupied and him dey menopause
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
the support from her colleagues is highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by Assassin101: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
those days she was the Sharon stone of nollywwod
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by DidiLove1: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
That's the ever beautiful ENE ONOJA. Screen goddess. This generation won't know.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
DONFASZY:
Dis is actually painful
See reason why a lady is suppose to get married and ve kids legally
She is now all alone in her own world
Who wll b her companion now??
Glamour gals
Shakara full her head den
Pastor
O lord take her away frm loneliness
She was once married. Her husband left her shortly after she gave birth to the boy.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
lastclaire4:

She was once married. Her husband left her shortly after she gave birth to the boy.
ok
Did I mentioned she wasn't married bfor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by francachima230: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
waoh, good idea Mom Eucharia. It will help to ease ur mind over ur son's death
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is she no longer a pastor cry

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
DONFASZY:
ok
Did I mentioned she wasn't married bfor
U sounded like you were mocking her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
lastclaire4:

U sounded like you were mocking her
No boss
Worried about her and prayed for her too

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / Comedian Caleb Itietie 'Callibird' Buried (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.