Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) (30325 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by zombieTRACKER: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
All those people who left love and married money...

This is how it starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
I will only blame the clueless bride for her attitude towards money. If she is patient enough for the good and right man, she won't have find herself into this mess. She only Wed the guy cos' of money. Stupid bride that's after money.

Poor men are wonderful...how nice! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by ngwababe(f): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
I will only blame the clueless bride for her attitude towards money. If she is patient enough for the good and right man, she won't have find herself into this mess. She only Wed the guy cos' of money. Stupid bride that's after money.
How did you know? ndi nairaland unu jirikwanu wayo dey judge...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by shewa88(f): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Yoruba tribe has the highest number of wife beaters ehhn.. angry
He's not Yoruba
And it wasn't necessary for you to tribalise the shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Poor men are wonderful...how nice! grin
it is just a matter of time, the poor man can't be in that status for life. You just have to accept that. If you are thinking of money in your marriage, you can never be successful in your marriage. The we are seeing here haven't reach 1 year and it's now collapsing. So so pathetic.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
ngwababe:

How did you know? ndi nairaland unu jirikwanu wayo dey judge...
this is what it has been happening in today's generation marriage.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Is Osagie a Yoruba name?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
it is just a matter of time, the poor man can't be in that status for life. You just have to accept that. If you are thinking of money in your marriage, you can never be successful in your marriage. The we are seeing here haven't reach 1 year and it's now collapsing. So so pathetic.

That's not the argument.
Are there no poor men beating their wives?
Why is it that when a rich man does it, you all immediately assume she would have been happier with a poorer man... grin
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
It's so unfortunate that in this generation marriage, what we usually read from social media is beating. So pathetic. No peaceful marriage again. It's war zone.
only to idiotic pigs

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are right, that is why I hate idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Always after money money money

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:

It is not a crime to marry a wealthy man, or a man should not marry again because he's rich? Besides, broke men beat their wives too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by ngwababe(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
this is what it has been happening in today's generation marriage.
Poor men beat too.. we shouldnt always blame the wives!
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by laliga01: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Aragon:

Pls what has money got to do with this? And what type of money does Dion have if I may ask?
My brother, money is money...... Go out there and see what women do to guys without money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

It is not a crime to marry a wealthy man, or a man should not marry again because he's rich? Besides, broke men beat their wives too.

LOL. E weak me o.
Maybe we should marry only poor men... grin

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by laliga01: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhahhahhahahhhahahahhahahaa.... Who typed that crazy post? Pepper rice ko. Small slap? Lemme not even talk. At least many ladies prefer to cry in Gwagon than ontop okada. You mustn't expose your marital woes on social media though

That's the mistake she did... She should have cried quietly in her Gwagon. After all when she was enjoy and shouting I love you I love, she didn't post any video for us to see.
Carry ya cross madam Dion, abi na Celine Dion?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by laliga01: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. E weak me o.
Maybe we should marry only poor men... grin

Oya come marry me na, iyam rich but I will be beating you small small o sometimes.

Are you in?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by oviedike: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Doesn't she have a father, is he dead or did he sell her? What about brothers?? Did he pick her up from a gutter? Even if sef... Who the hell is this guy to put his hands on someone's daughter. GOD please give me good health let me see which idiot would would put his hands on my daughter that I carried as a baby, paid school fees from nursery to University. For almost 20 years of marriage not once have I dreamt of touching my wife. Not once has my daughter seen me even raise my voice to her mother talkless of beating her then one fool would come and try himself. Anyway.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by dasparrow: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

But the man is an EDO guy. Do yoruba peeps answer the name Osagie? No they don't.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Bimpe29: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Not all that glitters are gold. Marriage is all about understanding and unconditional love.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Social media is not the answer. Make up or break up either way don't broadcast it on FB, IG, YouTube or some shitty blog abeg.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
get your facts right. she's also from a very wealthy home.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by dasparrow: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Most Nigerian marriages are a scam where hate, infidelity and domestic violence reigns supreme. And then you wonder why many Nigerians are so aggressive, violent and abusive. It because that is what was the norm in the home where they grew up.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

dominique, to be frank with you here, A good and hustle man won't beat her lovely wife this way. this act of beating bride do occurs to every rich man have ever see and read on social media. 90% of butty useless rich guys beat their wives. so pathetic. In the first place, why did he went for ready made rich guy and not average man?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Haggui: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
See nah, say person get money no mean say e get sense o. Ladies shine ya eyes
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Tuprelo: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
It's so unfortunate that in this generation marriage, what we usually read from social media is beating. So pathetic. No peaceful marriage again. It's war zone.
WHEN YOU SEE THIS, IT EITHER THE MAN WAS REMOTELY COINED INTO THE MARRIAGE OR OUTRIGHTLY FORCED BECUSE OF SOME COSMETIC GAINS. DEFINITELY NOT BORN OUT OF MUTUAL LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Xisnin(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
Shut up, some poor men also beat their wives to stupor.
Being poor does not remove violence from men who have it in them.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Xisnin:

well I disagree with you on this statement. It's the so called clueless rich that doesn't respect themselves that are always violence in their marriage .example is our celebrities marriages are not always successfully. Some of them are rich,famous and comfortable. Example are Tonto dike marriage, it doesn't reach before it collapse. The second one is mercy Aigbe. You just have to accept the truth here. 90% of violence is always recorded in the rich marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Xisnin:

well I disagree with you on this statement. It's the so called clueless rich that doesn't respect themselves that are always violence in their marriage .example is our celebrities marriages are not always successfully. Some of them are rich,famous and comfortable. Example are Tonto dike marriage, it doesn't reach 1 year before it collapse. The second one is mercy Aigbe. You just have to accept the truth here. 90% of violence is always recorded in the rich marriage.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tuprelo:

WHEN YOU SEE THIS, IT EITHER THE MAN WAS REMOTELY COINED INTO THE MARRIAGE OR OUTRIGHTLY FORCED BECUSE OF SOME COSMETIC GAINS. DEFINITELY NOT BORN OUT OF MUTUAL LOVE.
thanks for your reply here, you really nailed it on the head. We shouldn't be looking for rich guys always when choosing the desired bone God has for us. This beating will keeping repeating when we don't have a good mindset towards marriage.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
And your idea of good and right man is the poverty strikes ones abi?

Because poor men are not abusive right??

My friend park well and go and make money joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects / #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.