Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) (30305 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
ShyCypher:
Happens when sex is all you have to offer.

Tell me how this would happen if this woman wasn't entirely dependent on this man for survival?

And they say they aren't sex things...
Since she is entirely dependent on him for survival, how was she surviving before he met her?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
mexxmoney:
The foolishness of having the most flamboyant wedding and honeymoon only to start fighting with your spouse less than a year later. People put all their mind and resources in preparing for the wedding day but spare little or no thought for how they will spend the rest of their lives together forever.
You're clearly not married.

The first 2 years of every marriage is filled with fights. It should not be physical though.
That's the only way the couple get to understand each other.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
dasparrow:
Most Nigerian marriages are a scam where hate, infidelity and domestic violence reigns supreme. And then you wonder why many Nigerians are so aggressive, violent and abusive. It because that is what was the norm in the home where they grew up.
exactly, you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by mexxmoney: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
YelloweWest:

The first 2 years of every marriage is filled with fights. It should not be physical though.
I'm married my friend, stop saying what u don't know, my point was knowing that they were going to spend the rest of their live together, they should have prepared for it including how to react to or resolve disagreements with each other. June this year will mark my sixth year of marriage, I and my wife have had disagreements and quarrels but we resolve it and not resort to violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by lexy2014: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
It's so unfortunate that in this generation marriage, what we usually read from social media is beating. So pathetic. No peaceful marriage again. It's war zone.
y would there not b peaceful marriages?
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
YelloweWest:

Since she is entirely dependent on him for survival, how was she surviving before he met her?

Her parents, dolt.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

It is not a crime to marry a wealthy man, or a man should not marry again because he's rich? Besides, broke men beat their wives too.
yes I agree that it isn't a crime to marry a wealthy man. but why is that violence are so enormous in wealthy home. once they have misunderstanding in their marriage, they quickly run to social media? secondly, this days their marriage are not lasting for 1 year talkless of 5 years. it's divorced case we always read. so so pathetic. our granny weren't affected or injected with this stigma of violence in their generation. it has now grown from bad to worse. it's beaten and punching marriage we are reading now.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
ShyCypher:

Her parents, dolt.
And u know that how?

Because a lot Nigerian young girls are not dependent on any parent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by IamEmem(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
bigboss80s:
Ok first off there is no justifiable reason whatsoever to lay your hands on a woman...or MAN!

Now to the point: let's be real here. One of the biggest reasons for domestic abuse - especially from the man - is infidelity or suspicion of same.

That man probably found evidence that he married a h**. My take.

@Bolden, don't u think it could be the other way round, don't be judgmental.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
YelloweWest:

And u know that how?

i disagree with your statement.except if she's slayqueens that doesn't send anybody.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Essential(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
activistjohnny:
Entrepreneur and philanthropist Ambassador Dion Osagie has been accused of beating his wife and locking her up against her will.

Osagie allegedly beat Winifred up, hit her head with the handle of a knife, then locked her up against her will in their house in Benin, Edo state until she sent an SMS to her brothers and they rushed down to break her out of the house.

Osagie and Winifred wed on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, and it was an elaborate affair. After they got married, the American-based entrepreneur would flaunt his wife on social media. But the domestic abuse started not long after they got married until the most recent one that was made public, according to reports.

In a video trending online, Winifred is seen crying while dressed in a torn jumpsuit. She revealed her husband was the one who tore her clothes. She also said he packed all her belongings and said they were traveling after beating her up.

Meanwhile, below is an ignorant comment on Facebook with regards to the alleged abuse.

Watch Winifred accuse her husband of domestic violence in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRfw-lD6mk

See Photos from their traditional wedding
https://www.nairaland.com/3158797/dion-osagies-traditional-wedding-benin
G00D F0R HER, WOMEN ALWAYS WANT REAP WHERE THEY DID N0T S0W. N0W SHE FAKE HERSELF IN Y0UTUBE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
YelloweWest:

. 1000 likes for this statement. Some people will not understand it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by richiepolymer(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
If you dare have a quarrel with your wife, be warned, she must add several lies to the story especially if she's trying to buy public sympathies.
No matter how we try to preach non violence, let's learn to stay away from husband and wife issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by diluewunmi: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
I will only blame the clueless bride for her attitude towards money. If she is patient enough for the good and right man, she won't have find herself into this mess. She only Wed the guy cos' of money. Stupid bride that's after money.

So what exactly is your point? So say man rich, make in no marry again abi wetin Na only middle class or broke guys fit give woman happiness.. i dey try understand your point... Make some sense bro. Happiness in a home is not determined by material things... a middle class, broke or rich guy or lady can rain hell in home. Its not about what you've gat bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by STILESGANG: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Yoruba tribe has the highest number of wife beaters ehhn.. angry
Fool when did osagie become a Yoruba man
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Sgwin: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Let me conclude I think it's that woman fault lol
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
dominique, to be frank with you here, A good and hustle man won't beat her lovely wife this way. this act of beating bride do occurs to every rich man have ever see and read on social media. 90% of butty useless rich guys beat their wives. so pathetic. In the first place, why did he went for ready made rich guy and not average man?

A poor man is always frustrated and will take out his frustrations on his wife especially if she's completely dependent on him. I follow quite a number of female support pages on facebook and I've seen what most women are going through in the hands of poor/middle-class men
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by godofuck231: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
activistjohnny:
Entrepreneur and philanthropist Ambassador Dion Osagie has been accused of beating his wife and locking her up against her will.

Osagie allegedly beat Winifred up, hit her head with the handle of a knife, then locked her up against her will in their house in Benin, Edo state until she sent an SMS to her brothers and they rushed down to break her out of the house.

Osagie and Winifred wed on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, and it was an elaborate affair. After they got married, the American-based entrepreneur would flaunt his wife on social media. But the domestic abuse started not long after they got married until the most recent one that was made public, according to reports.

In a video trending online, Winifred is seen crying while dressed in a torn jumpsuit. She revealed her husband was the one who tore her clothes. She also said he packed all her belongings and said they were traveling after beating her up.

Meanwhile, below is an ignorant comment on Facebook with regards to the alleged abuse.

Watch Winifred accuse her husband of domestic violence in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRfw-lD6mk

See Photos from their traditional wedding
https://www.nairaland.com/3158797/dion-osagies-traditional-wedding-benin

Sorry about the beating, but na watin u do really, no lies o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nothing as good as having peace in one's family after the wedding no matter the celebration, I pray he changes because I won't advice her to divorce him, that's why one has to be very not to rush into it.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by yomomma(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Keneking:
Buhari sef angry angry angry

See your life
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
YelloweWest:
And u know that how?

The ones not dependent on their parents depend on their pussies.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2018
dominique:

A poor man is always frustrated and will take out his frustrations on his wife especially if she's completely dependent on him. I follow quite a number of female support pages on facebook and I've seen what most women are going through in the hands of poor/middle-class men
dominique don't have this mindset please. I want to share my own experience for example, ever since I know my dad, he hasn't raised his hand on her lovely wife talkless of insulting her to this stage. he started his carrier poorly but overcame the poor status. upon that, during that period, he hasn't fight her. he saw alot of both the spiritual combact and physical fight, but still don't give up. up till today they are still strong, pray together, reading the word of God together and also fighting the battles of life together. you just have to change your mind set. yes poor status lead to misunderstanding, but that doesn't says that they will be punching each other. most of the wrong marriage always start having fault from the first day of their friendship which leads till marriage proper. most of them doesn't know that marriage isn't a showbiz lifestyle and investment. marriage is a covenant union before the groom and the bride under God. you just have to understand that. the more you rush into it, the more you rush out. it's the poor/middleman that doesn't involve God in their relationship that always thrown themselves outside .their will be misunderstanding between each other but not to the extent of punching each other. most of the rich ones are always showbiz marriage that doesn't last long. it's when they became single mom that they will regret their actions. you just have to change your mind set towards poor brahaha.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2018
godofuck231:

Sorry about the beating, but na watin u do really, no lies o!
little misunderstanding at times do cause all this issues.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by luckydion(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2018
It's thoughtless of one to judge without hearing from both parties involved in such domestic violence or others.

Notwithstanding, Men should learn to handle domestic cases with care. You hardly hear a man fight in his office, it's rear: fight in the office? I have not heard of it. Therefore does it mean these same men who handle domestic issues with "all" violent are not being offended in their various offices? No! Why not employ same courage u had to handle office issues in ur home, even more amicable because your home is your industry.... Don't ruin it with annoyance.............................................

However, I am not supporting women or saying they are saint in all matters......... But, all I am saying is ........ Until a mosquito perches on a man's testicles he will not realised that it's not every issue or case he had to handle with violent.................

My advice: Handle ur wife with the same hand and courage you use to handle the mosquito that perches on your testicle to sting. Be patience man......... Give lecture, she is foreign in your house, until u teach her your cred she won't accord to it all.

You women should be ready to learn from your husbands..... whether he's educated or educated illiterate, you choose to marry him in the first place. Don't run after affluence.... it kills at last.... marry a man that truly loves you.... whether rich or about to or wishing to... you won't experience battle in your expected room/bed of love.

I hope this is enough 4 a wise one....
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by luckydion(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
luckydion:
It's thoughtless of one to judge without hearing from both parties involved in such domestic violence or others.

Notwithstanding, Men should learn to handle domestic cases with care. You hardly hear a man fight in his office, it's rear: fight in the office? I have not heard of it. Therefore does it mean these same men who handle domestic issues with "all" violent are not being offended in their various offices? No! Why not employ same courage u had to handle office issues in ur home, even more amicable because your home is your industry.... Don't ruin it with annoyance.............................................

However, I am not supporting women or saying they are saint in all matters......... But, all I am saying is ........ Until a mosquito perches on a man's testicles he will not realised that it's not every issue or case he had to handle with violent.................

My advice: Handle ur wife with the same hand and courage you use to handle the mosquito that perches on your testicle to sting. Be patience man......... Give lecture, she is foreign in your house, until u teach her your cred she won't accord to it all.

You women should be ready to learn from your husbands..... whether he's educated or educated illiterate, you choose to marry him in the first place. Don't run after affluence.... it kills at last.... marry a man that truly loves you.... whether rich or about to or wishing to... you won't experience battle in your expected room/bed of love.

I hope this is enough 4 a wise one....

How does one fights in marriage... physical fight or spiritual fight...... however, whatever answer anyone may have, my dear readers, a woman or man who marries without Godly process is like a seed on the sandy soil.

Men and women have to be strong in the Lord... write the Laws of the Lord in your heart....

Do't think that today humble man or woman will not change with time.... seek the face of God now before fire ignits... then u can't pray but ran around for solution where there may be none.

Look at mama Explanation it a lesson to all... of us... fight the fight of FAITH... there u have victory... You can't tie your wife or husband with rop but with the Super Sounding WORD OF GOD... Only the undefitable word of God from the right mounth can tie a man or woman.. that thing in between your legs must request... but it's left for you to answer...

Remember! what you plant today must germinate... whether good or evil, moral or immoral...

Good luck to all Family.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

The ones not dependent on their parents depend on their pussies.
I was expecting u to say that. You would know because ur mom depends on her pùssy too.

FYI not every Nigerian woman is like ur mother. Go to companies, banks, the market place, riggs prisons govt agencies ministries etc, hard working Nigerian women are working their fingers to the bone to support themselves and their families. Young and old. Married and single.

Get that son of a whoŕe.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by YelloweWest: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
i disagree with your statement.except if she's slayqueens that doesn't send anybody.
What do u Nigerian men want??

First u say a young woman must be able to earn a living.
But then u don't expect to see a single girl who is not dependent on her parent..

It's confusing
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
YelloweWest:

I was expecting u to say that. You would know because ur mom depends on her pùssy too.

FYI not every Nigerian woman is like ur mother. Go to companies, banks, the market place, riggs prisons govt agencies ministries etc, hard working Nigerian women are working their fingers to the bone to support themselves and their families. Young and old. Married and single.

Get that son of a whoŕe.

Your mother just changed her mind now.

She won't be comin' home tonight. She'll sleep over here.

Don't bother waitin' up for her.

Goodnight.
Re: Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2018
YelloweWest:

What do u Nigerian men want??

First u say a young woman must be able to earn a living.
But then u don't expect to see a single girl who is not dependent on her parent..

It's confusing
yes the decent ones are earning big but not the slay mamas that are destroying their body more and doesn't care about life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms In France, Nabbed By Police / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence / Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.