Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (72501 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nedfed(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bros relax ehn get ur biro and a sheet of paper ok.
1. Stop over-thinking ( sleep well)
2. Eat well (e.g bread & egg, eba, and rice and beans at 9it.
3. Eat fruits (e.g banana, orange, apple) not frequently oooo.
4. You can as well take red wines and youghourt.
5. Little morning exercise.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Yakzo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
pls don't buy those things....if u use them, u will hate urself at the end of hmthe day

Are multiviitamins not good for the body?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by ayorhmeeday(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
futurebillgate:
guy help your boy abeg my school fees money i dey find am sorry for diturbing you but i had no choce

ahn ahn...
so because the O.P said "money is not a problem'', you think he meant that he has enough money to throw around??...

biko...give ur life 2 christ so u'll be delivered from the spirit of lying, and stop sponging on any tom, dick and harry u see on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeadRat:
Egg, chesse, meat, malt, milk, meatpie, suya, turkey, chicken, pig Meat, dog Meat, kpomo, fish, bread, chocolate, cake, ice cream... Anything Junk is Fine. After One Month You Will Hate Yourself...

Thank Me Later

na Buhari still dey around rock oh grin
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by godwon01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buy wate on tonic from any pharmacy or chemist. Add two spoon of milk plus two spoon of wate on tonic 3 times daily. Buy bounvita and add milk and drink at night .U will come back and thank me after 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by millionboi2: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
EagleScribes:
Use ultra lite and some other healthy items as shown in the picture below. You'd definitely add flesh and weight in a very healthy way

No side effects too
missing dos stuff?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by harriet412(f): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Op, me too am super slim..... i need to add flesh

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chikita66:
Eat junk food and rest a lot.
Junk foods like what? Can you give me some good examples?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eat 4 pieces of big cheese burger shortly before bed time. Thank me later. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cornido:
Eat chocolate and cakes a lot, just no come back here dey ask us how to lose weight later.

Thanks, it would've been better but I don't use Agbo-Jedi.. Herbs.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Elparaiso:
You're an ectomorph. Just try to rest and sleep a lot. Reduce strenuous activities.

Thanks Bro..
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by donaldfafree(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
U definitely need a calabar girl in ur life
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by bigl: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.
I'll try and make this short and simple.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

But the problem I've is that, am a skinny dude.
When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I eat all sorts of Carbohydrates and protein foods still yet man still slim.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

Please help a skinny dude.. Lol

NOTE: I don't masturbate, I don't smoke, I don't Have Any STD.

Don't worry, i used to be very skinny some years ago too to the extent that mumsy would buy me huge bottle of blood tonic for me to gather flesh but na lie. See, just continue your biz and plan to settle down soon. You'll naturally gather flesh when ur woman begin to put good food on your table. Same thing happened to my dad when he was ur age. So don't worry

5 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by karli4nia(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:

Junk foods like what? Can you give me some good examples?

What is good about junk? E be like say u no wan hear word, u dey find trouble for DAT ur body.. Abi na the babe display picture they move you... Her road no dey motorable oh! grin

N.B- consider the health implications of what u ganna do. Good health dey very precious oh!
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by cmax16: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ok, am not much of a contributor on nairaland, I just like reading comment, but I feel I should say something here if it helps.

I use to be very slim. I mean very slim, when I was a teenager, into my twenties and early thirties. My friends then i'v lost contact with from secondary school would see me after ten years and scream my name "XYZ! You no dey chop?!, are you alright?!" I was weighing btw 55-58 kg...That isn't much for a man is it? My mum would always say "don't worry about it, men usually pile up weight in their 30's if you are not careful you would start battling it" I would never wear jeans then, always cut-and-sow, I would even wear 2 boxers inside just to prep my bottom a bit... My yansh flat no be small...

Fast forward to today, am not exactly sure if "in their thirties" my mum was referring to coincided with when I got married or not. But believe me I have seen slim married men. I now weigh 86 kg! See, just like my mum said, I am now watching it. Sometimes I eat once a day. More often than not twice daily now. Those that know me before would say "if XYZ could add weight you have hope" in encouraging other slim fellows or themselves. I was that slim.

So my advise to you is, don't sweat it. Becos of your hussle, the rate your own body metabolise and use fat stored and energy through food is quite higher than say others. As you begin to experience rest when your investment or hussle is paying off or have payed off, your body will use less of the stored fat, which would in time build up coinciding with most people when they are in their 30's. Do you know why some men on getting married to a good wife start looking robust? The lady cooks, do their laundry and organise the house for them, a chore that otherwise most men hate. What troubles you add to anxiety, anxiety eats into you making you slim. Have you seen a fat prisoner?

Chill, eat well, do the things you love. You will remember this post in years to come.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
AmiciLord:
They are some medicines that makes you hard weight. They make you sleep a lot too. I can't remember names now but I will post you anytime I remember.

I'll appreciate bro
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by futurebillgate(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
ayorhmeeday:

ahn ahn...
so because the O.P said "money is not a problem'', you think he meant that he has enough money to throw around??...

biko...give ur life 2 christ so u'll be delivered from the spirit of lying, and stop sponging on any tom, dick and harry u see on Nairaland.
i am not lying if u want proof i hve am fucking tired of people thinking am a scammer i wish i had another alternative , if u can help me i will show u proof ,the fact i ask for money am a scammer
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by xaggar(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Go and deworm yourself!
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by ikorodureporta: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

u dnt mbate, but 4k regularly right? undecided

where is yr pishure first...

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
manneger2:
Believe me u are not eating in excess that's y u are not adding weight, bros to add weight u need to eat more and more of what u normally consume, and u have to be consistent, there is no drug that will make u fat, it can only make u to eat more thereby making u to add weight, but there is still food supplement that can help but is too costly and u can't just take it immediately and u start adding weight, weight gain take time, provided u have gone to hospital and u no for sure that u don't have any sickness e.g like hyperthyroidism and other stuff like that, just eat more than u normally eat before, you as well take cyprivite it contain cyproheptadine and amino acid, this drug will make u to eat in excess ther making u to add weight, u can take it like 2weeks and u wait for 1wk and start again, reason of not taking continuous is for ur body not to adjust to it and it will stop making u Hungary anymore, take high density food as well like pear, banana, egusi soup, milk, egg, chicken, yourgurt, beef, fufu etc

Thanks a bunch bro.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Lekan1o1: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
donaldfafree:
U definitely need a calabar girl in ur life

lol person wey slim u still ask him to get calabar gal.
oya kuku buy him poison to kee himself already grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by hotdealz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

The secret of gaining weight is crayfish and popcorn. Eat plenty of it.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by olasaad(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:
You're not alone. People of nairaland, edakun, e epp wa. cry cry

Egun Idi

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Dammylois(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
And I'm here thinking of when to get Apple Cedar vinegar Nd start drinking
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by bewla(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:

Lol not much.. Just tell me what to use or eat..
pow pow early. morning
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
I will add to ds issue, me sef slim o, currently using jawaron blood tonic steadily.. Bt i believe no shaking, as long as am healthy
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
karli4nia:

What is good about junk? E be like say u no wan hear word, u dey find trouble for DAT ur body.. Abi na the babe display picture they move you... Her road no dey motorable oh! grin

N.B- consider the health implications of what u ganna do. Good health dey very precious oh!
Lol
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this I appreciate..
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by bibe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
You should try food supplements, one I'll highly recommend is WATE ON. It's liquid in nature. You just take it after eating.

However, with your genetic make up, I think you'll gain weight but that'll be over time.... say by the time you're hitting 28,29,30.

Was once quite slim like you but started putting on weight around the age range I mentioned especially at 29,30.

Cheers.

PS: Another easy way to add weight is to have a bottle of beer every evening. one bottle, no more.

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Sirme411(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
How much does your

5GB MTN go for?

chai...
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by koolaid87: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hit the gym.

Get a protein shake

Peace
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Blesstolu(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
we are the same bro.
I'm 19, a student of Federal University Lokoja.
I'm very slim. friends make jest of that. I told my roommate about it so we decided to buy a crate of egg each. my aim of buying it is to get fat, my roommate's own is to be fresh.
sir, I've consumed a crate of egg. I've fried, cooked, the egg. sometimes I take it raw with milk. I'm on the second crate and I'm still slim. in fact, slimmer. I eat good food.
I was somehow worried. after much research, I found out that it takes nothing to be fat. all you need is perfect peace mind, balanced diet, don't eat much, sleep and rest to add weight.

Sir... pls bless me with 1gb MTN. 08144456539.
thanks, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.