Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Good Luck To You{lng Test Participants} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Luck To You{lng Test Participants} (751 Views)

Good luck! / Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Luck To You{lng Test Participants} by otuwe(f): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2007
i want to wish everybody who did the lng test good luck and all the best as we wait for the results. though the unilag venue was so wacked. i wish someone could send it to the papers. the company really really fell their hand if that was all they cud provide for us as per sitting arrangement. no refreshments unlike mobil that geve us drinks and snacks. take care eveyone

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Sterling Bank Test Held Last Month @ikeja / Career Opportunities In Process Equipment Parts Limited (pepl) / Gta Final Interview Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.