Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation (27248 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by toksdara(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SirGbogs: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Thanks man. I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Malubi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ol2012: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr toksdara, thanks 4 ur kindness. God bless U!
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by sholay2011(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yeah...it is true.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Aafulenu(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
correction, its not a recruitment, its just and advert for a senima/presentation on financial matters. for students and graduates who are interested in a career in finance. its just for 3hrs and ur tfare would be paid if u are selected to attend.

so no carry am for mind say na job. its a presentation

5 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SirGbogs: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aafulenu: correction, its not a recruitment, its just and advert for a senima/presentation on financial matters. for students and graduates who are interested in a career in finance. its just for 3hrs and ur tfare would be paid if u are selected to attend.

Thank you for your correction. However, toksdara is kind of right. If you refer to the second picture he posted, they did mention that "The team will be available during the session to tell you more about our bank, its culture, the career opportunities available to you and offer advice on how you can become the next generation of leaders in this field". Toksdara himself did mention that "Register here for a chance to work for Bank of America". It is more than "just and advert for a senima/presentation on financial matters". It is an oppurtunity for anyone to join this global firm. I know of a friend who is now with Goldman Sachs, and his career journey started from a similar "presentation" in Lagos. So please, do not mislead people who come around to see this post. They might not be coming around with offer letters, but it is a means to an end. This is the first step to what could be a wonderful oppurtunity to have a global career at the bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by sholay2011(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aafulenu: correction, its not a recruitment, its just and advert for a senima/presentation on financial matters. for students and graduates who are interested in a career in finance. its just for 3hrs and ur tfare would be paid if u are selected to attend.

Lol..you wicked oo. You fit spoil person joy.
Well, it's mainly for the seminar but they may eye one or two ppl lyk me for work.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ifyalways(f): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Nothing ventured,nothing gained.
So long as they would help with the Visa and ticket,its worth trying.Attending such seminars would boost ones CV. wink

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Aafulenu(f): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2013
ifyalways: Nothing ventured,nothing gained.
So long as they would help with the Visa and ticket,its worth trying.Attending such seminars would boost ones CV. wink

am not saying they shouldnt go. am just leting them knw that it isnt a recuritment. before they will go there and start shouting (scam scam, they invited us for interview only to cone and start presenting).

@just have it in mind that its a semina, tyen if something good comes out of it. good for u

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by teexzle: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2013
Hello Aus, has any1 been able to register for the serminar, it keeps returning an Error message..
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SirGbogs: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yup, registered already. Snip a picture of the error message and post it here, maybe someone can help with it.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by onwudegu(f): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Is it only 4 lagos residents
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SirGbogs: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
onwudegu: Is it only 4 lagos residents
No, I don't think it is. The event is just holding in Lagos.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by onwudegu(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Alrite......but dont u tink d expenses wil b 2much travellin 2 lagos nd also cumin back,cos were i am d distance is much......Sori 4 askin all dis o,i jst want 2 kw
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by sholay2011(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
onwudegu: Alrite......but dont u tink d expenses wil b 2much travellin 2 lagos nd also cumin back,cos were i am d distance is much......Sori 4 askin all dis o,i jst want 2 kw
From the info I got, they would sponsor the trip of the selected ones to Lagos. OP, pls confirm this.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
una no go apply mods on nairaland...
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Where is Adaobi123?
This would be a great opportunity for her.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Shey potential candidates in London have finished sotay they are extending the offer to Nigerians undecided
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by tellwisdom: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Where is the picture of the black american, recruiting?? sad
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan: Where is Adaobi123?
This would be a great opportunity for her.

Y? undecided
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
U never enter bank of nigeria na bank of america
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by MrGlobe(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Please can anybody link me up with the lady in the advert. she is my perfect woman. Damn!
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by obowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
It is NOT a job recruitment thing..... it is like a SEMINAR.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nwogbe: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
obowunmi: It is NOT a job recruitment thing..... it is like a SEMINAR.
We don hear e don do...anoda person go come tell us again say na seminar.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ol2012: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Please can anybody link me up with the lady in the advert. she is my perfect woman. Damn!
U might perhaps see her at d seminar venue. Just register & pray u'r invited. I just hope she'l remain ur "PERFECT WOMAN" when u see her physically! U know pictures could sometimes be deceptive
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Chuksgeo: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Illuminatti looking for Africans that are fresh and that they can control in the future when the time comes,thread cautiously when applying for this kind of job. Anyway am Just paaasssiiinnng. . .

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by RealMccoy2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Those lacking reading comprehension are falling over themselves cos they saw "america" after the bank. Why not grasp the information before commenting and fantasizing working at a bank that pays 15 bucks an hour? Working as a banker in the US does not guarantee you high pay cos there are no loopholes for fraud unlike naija Bankers that are millionaires. I would rather seek employment at AFDB that a struggling bank that have not recovered from the housing market collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by segunsd: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Goodluck to people who wanna pursue banking and finance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer / Ask Graduates On Nairaland / P&g Test Ouestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.