Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (48116 Views)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Amhappy(f): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Lovely people,blessed family
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I was already wondering if you've finally gotten over the obsession or better still, dead and eaten by hungry vultures.

How did you survive so long without mentioning me?
lol ..you were wondering about me all this while and I am the one obsessed...I bet you were checking my profile all this while too
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Espada1O:
lol ..you were wondering about me all this while and I am the one obsessed...I bet you were checking my profile all this while too

Of course, I should wonder about a loyal troll like you.
If I would be sincere, you're very dedicated and loyal to this cause. In almost 4yrs on NL, no troll comes close wink

You'll get a trophy soon.
You deserve it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Of course, I should wonder about a loyal troll like you.
If I would be sincere, you're very dedicated and loyal to this cause. In almost 4yrs on NL, no troll comes close wink

You'll get a trophy soon.
You deserve it...
say someone with many accounts..how many accounts you get for this forum self..anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by ofexpryz(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2018
I don't think some ladies are ever going to be ready for marriage. Their dream is too big do that for the man it becomes a nightmare. Give some woman a 1(one) and she takes 10 like fulani herdspeople. I cook for my girl but later noticed that she became lazy to cook. She love to cook but since I can cook too, she prefers to eat my food. Not that it's a problem but it's a problem u know. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by obi123: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
if you regard your spouse as a human being, this is no big deal.

how can you say you love someone but she is slaving away in the kitchen and you are relaxing pressing phone, then the baby cries, you call out he has woken up oh! or you came back from work before her and she has returned exhausted to meet the house in chaos, kids have not eaten , not had a shower , you sef you are waiting for her to return to start cooking for you. SHE IS HUMAN

how can you say you love someone but you see your husband struggling financially but thats the time you tell him to send money to your family or you just sit back and watch him being oppressed by difficult financial times instead of encouraging him, or offloading some of those burdens if you can, write him a damn cheque no matter how small, put money in an envelope and leave it where he will see it, pay a damn bill for goodness sake.
HE IS HUMAN

Let's just help eachother guys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
obi123:
if you regard your spouse as a human being, this is no big deal.

how can you say you love someone but she is slaving away in the kitchen and you are relaxing pressing phone, then the baby cries, you call out he has woken up oh! or you came back from work before her and she has returned exhausted to meet the house in chaos, kids have not eaten , not had a shower , you sef you are waiting for her to return to start cooking for you. SHE IS HUMAN

how can you say you love someone but you see your husband struggling financially but thats the time you tell him to send money to your family or you just sit back and watch him being oppressed by difficult financial times instead of encouraging him, or offloading some of those burdens if you can, write him a damn cheque no matter how small, put money in an envelope and leave it where he will see it, pay a damn bill for goodness sake.
HE IS HUMAN

Let's just help eachother guys

Better oil dey your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lefu please where is Martin shocked shocked
thank God u have even reminded me about him.i will call him later in the day.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
ikemesit4477:
grin grin and so?

no vex
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
vaca1:
no mind them jareee. so many did better. some guys wash pant join sef. see these ones

chai see lines - nna you self bad pass me o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by nonix22(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
e dey happen for some marriage homes for naija oo cheesy
U dont mean it
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This is the kind of husband i'm looking for not those ones that can complain and nag at any little thing
Look no further.
With me you're sorted kiss
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Look no further.
With me you're sorted kiss
Thanks babe kiss
You know i love you smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Thanks babe kiss
You know i love you smiley
I love you too baby kiss
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jupxter:

That's why you should treat a good woman well, cause God no go let you miss road jam bad woman. I know one that doesnt work, the wife says her salary is enough for both of them. His relatives dont visit, he just sits down and reads newspapers, doesnt get enough allowance self from the woman, she doesnt want him going out so he doesnt chase other women....He's the rich woman's husband as a title, just to fvck madam nothing more cheesy
All these stories dey make me fear to marry sef..
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by jjbest123(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It works they are building a strong foundation.
Who knows,we can start to plan ours now.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by LindaBrown: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
I see many photographers here. I love taking pictures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.