Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

7 Highlights Of The Bella Naija Bbn & Baileys Wonderland FOR BRIDES TO BE!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 7 Highlights Of The Bella Naija Bbn & Baileys Wonderland FOR BRIDES TO BE!! (594 Views)

Baileys Bakefest 3: Team Timikoks Wins Battle Of The Sweet And The Savoury / Bella Naija And Baileys Nigeria’s #bbnwonderland,As Captured By The Magic Mirror / 2018 Brides To Be, Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Highlights Of The Bella Naija Bbn & Baileys Wonderland FOR BRIDES TO BE!! by TheFisayo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
This time last week, 30 brides were chosen for the BBN & Baileys Wonderland. Bella Naija & Baileys partnered on this project, which for me, is a perfect duo! I mean it is hard to find a woman who does not like “Baileys”.

The event was centered around women that are about to get married, and it was an event full of fun activities, as I closely monitored the whole thing on Baileys’ Instagram story. �

The tagline of the event was; “for the love of weddings”. And the number 1 aim of the event was to indulge the brides in so form of relaxation while preparing for their weddings, so they do not let the entire process wear them out.

Here are 7 highlights of the weekend – 26th Friday – 28th Sunday:

1. They also had a party at Oriental hotel which Bovi hosted, and RMD had a few words with them.

For the remaining 6 highlights smiley, visit https://thefisayo.com/7-highlights-bella-naija-bbn-baileys-wonderland/

(1) (Reply)

Casket Bearers Run For Their Lives After Corpse Fell Off During A Show (Pix) / Ember Bonanza Promo 50% Off On This Services (photography & Videography) / 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.