Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry (604 Views)

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / 3 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Large Dance Floor For Your Wedding. / Abuja All White Pool Party 4th Edition In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by Hamton(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Miss Ojuloge has announced the arrival of her 4th edition of the beauty contest tagged #TheSlayersEdition.

According to the organizers, the contest is said to be auditioned at Lagos, Abuja, Abeokuta and Ibadan this year.

Why Miss Ojuloge?

Miss Ojuloge is a cultural and Non bikini pageant that was founded as a result of the need to promote our cultural values through modern age fashion, to seek global advancement for Nigerian women in the society and to change the upbringing of the new generation by raising girls who would rather find fulfillment in being the best version of themselves than just ending up with a man.

Benefits?

This is an opportunity to be a Beauty Queen, play a lead role in a movie, opportunity to become a tv presenter and media tour, modeling contract and magazine cover and some other amazing and consolation prizes to be won.

How to register?

The slayers edition is totally free

To register, forward your full name, age, location, portrait picture and phone number to missojulogenigeria@gmail.com

Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ok
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by emperorsversion(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

Kindly mention me when u get this message so I can take both her pixs and number down.
Cc
Emperorsversion

I didn't get the pic tho
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

I didn't get the pic tho
kindly remove the name and number from ur quote.
Thanks.
See her pics.
She nor too fine sha
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by emperorsversion(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
kindly remove the name and number from ur quote.
Thanks.
See her pics.
She nor too fine sha

lol.... yeah, she nor too fine... I go give you situation report and image update within the next two weeks..... I've removed her contact anyways
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

lol.... yeah, she nor too fine... I go give you situation report and image update within the next two weeks..... I've removed her contact anyways
abeg no forget to mention me.
The zero in my moniker is alphabet so that I can get it when u mention me.
It's ebenezer2o2o.
Thanks.
Forget the face. Just use pillow cover am after all big ass dey or u fit do doggy grin
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by emperorsversion(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
It's ebenezer2o2o.
Thanks.
Forget the face. Just use pillow cover am after all big ass dey or u fit do doggy grin

no wahala boss... I fit even get your number too for real live update
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by emperorsversion(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
It's ebenezer2o2o.
Thanks.

lol... tell me little about the barnie... na which course she dey study and which area she dey stay?
Re: 4th Edition: MON Opens Floor For Entry by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

lol... tell me little about the barnie... na which course she dey study and which area she dey stay?
OK

(1) (Reply)

Watch Omah, Joeboy, Falz, Dj Spinal Perform Live In This Vip Smirnoff Concert / Update: World Reocord Attempt. Lagos, Nigeria. / Need Professional And Experienced Photographer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.