Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks (935 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I am an ardent reader of your blog and I must say you are doing great job. Kudos to you.

I have been following the recent posts on men cheating with their PAs and so on and so forth. I am now beginning to think that I should be really worried about my husband. You see,my husband is a Doctor and we have been married for almost a year. Whilst I know that it is his job to save lives and attend to people all the time,I am also worried about the hazards of his job. It would appear that women are always calling him for one thing or the other concerning their health.

It does not even help matters that he is a gynecologist. I mean, he attends to women are pregnant,trying to be pregnant. some call him at odd hours asking silly questions. I know my husband is a kind man. He even jokes about some of the questions his patients ask him. Questions like: how can I achieve orgasm. Like seriously. And my husband is a handsome man too. I know I am not just being paranoid because my hubby though he is honest tells me not to read his text messages because I might see messages that will give me cause for suspicion.

Hmm,one time,I actually did see a message from a patient claiming that she wants him so bad. I replied the message saying....

http://livelystones.com.ng/protect-husband-preying-hawks/
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by gudvibz(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Has he ever lied or cheated on you before? Even if he did in the past trust him now, cos it's now that matters and sometimes let him know you have implicit faith in him and in your marriage cool
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by psucc(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Go to a Welder and ask him to make "tank pant" for men for you. Anytime your husband wants to go out he will put on the customized pant while you lock it and keep the key.

The beauty of the pant is that it allows him to still urinate or even poopoo into the tank pant and whenever he comes home your unlock it and discharge everything. It is light weight and odour prove.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Alpha Abdullai of arundu don't disappoint. Pm me for link up
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Eazie351(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Convincing topic i would say,

Is he a day old chick?!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by jaszplus12(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
your hubby is a gynaecologist... it means he sees and touches privates of ladies daily. when he courted you why didn't you decline his advances? if the reason you accepted him is genuine then you must live by that reason. I find myself in a situation that brings me close to people and my nature is I like to relate with lots of people...now my wife doesn't agree with that and keeps fretting especially when those who come are ladies...this is normal. therefore since he's sincere by telling you things then please be strong and keep him in your prayers daily...its his job therefore he must do it...I suggest you brave it and ask him about the experiences once a while...that way he will have less pressure on his mind about telling you and he will also keep his work more professional... fretting and being paranoid will only worsen your emotions and strain you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Dumped By Lover / Nigerian Formulas Are Trash? Stop Killing Your Children | Experiment / Daughter Refuses To Take Medications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.