Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Advice On Ilegal Activity In My Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice On Ilegal Activity In My Area (611 Views)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Ilegal Activity In My Area by biggyT: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Some months ago, I was shocked to notice that the transformer powering my area was moved from one location to another. After asking about this I was made to understand that a section of the street complained that they hadn't been enjoying power supply to there area and hence they decided to move the transformer. Since moving this transformer it has been developing issues and we have constantly had to contribute money to repair it. I need advice ont he legality of people deciding to move a government property and also if I am to report this development and write a petition how do I go about it (who should it be addressed to and what steps are to be taken)

(1) (Reply)

World Smallest Woman Poses With Her Husband - Photo / What Is The Difference Between LAN, MANAnd WAN? / Creating Another Evil While Fighting One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.