Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. (6018 Views)

What Are The Most Useless Courses In Nigeria? / What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by OpsMoniker: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2018
There is a book called, “What every man thinks about apart from sex”.

And guess what? When you turn the pages of this book, there’s nothing. Just nothing. No words are written.
The whole book is empty. Only blank pages.

I don’t think there is anything most useless than this sh*t of a book in the whole world.

Does it mean that there is nothing else men think apart from sex?

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by josh123(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Partly true, when u see 2 or3 average nigerian guys sitting together wht they normally talk about,apart from football, is how they fucck a girl,no wonder our youth are not innovative

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by hurumnanya: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Everything in the world revolves around sex. Take it or leave it. Guys are struggling to make goods grades, get good jobs because they want to be acceptable by the females. The only thing that a man think of apart from sex is family. They rest of the hustle is indirectly connected to sex.

Note: I have said it that apart from family, every other thing a man struggles for is indirectly connected to sex. So you people quoting me should think beyond your primary one sense so that you will get the facts clear

A guy buys an expensive car to impress 80% f 20% m
A guy gets a cozy apartment to impress 80% f 20% m
A guy gets IPhone to impress me? Tah! Who cares?
Indirectly connected to sex is the word, I stand by it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by franklingud(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

D grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Sex.... Sex....... Sex......

That guy holding that book looks like a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by dan9ice(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Oyinbo said, if you wanna hide anything from black man, put it inside book.. I wonder why nothing they inside this time... Perhap, the book is for reverrend brothers..
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by MariaDPettiford: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Think it's useless. The author intended to do nothing, but make money out of selling this "book". Guys, I think you might be also interested in visiting this page https://essay4today.com/blog/how-to-write-analytical-essay-five-essential-tips
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by pointblank247(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
you think its usless yet you are now one of the advertizers. its not usless but creative and even when we have heard from you that it is useless and contain no words. i am looking for it and i will buy it. i just love creativity.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by teekay213(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Money! Money!! Money!!!

That all I think about.

I gat 99 problems but bitches aren't one.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Kirgyakos(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
hurumnanya:
Everything in the world revolves around sex. Take it or leave it. Guys are struggling to made goods grades, get good jobs because they want to be acceptable by the females. The only thing that a man think of apart from sex is family. They rest of the hustle is indirectly connected to sex.
lie.! big lie......if u don't av something reasonable 2 say just keep shut. Ok!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by hurumnanya: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kirgyakos:

Can u stay without sex?
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
hurumnanya:
Everything in the world revolves around sex. Take it or leave it. Guys are struggling to made goods grades, get good jobs because they want to be acceptable by the females. The only thing that a man think of apart from sex is family. They rest of the hustle is indirectly connected to sex.
Speak for yourself PLEASE!! Damn!! What a sad way to live!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by crackhouse(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chai
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by obaataaokpaewu: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
josh123:
Partly true, when u see 2 or3 average nigerian guys sitting together wht they normally talk about,apart from football, is how they fucck a girl,no wonder our youth are not innovative
The title is not "What every Nigerian man thinks about apart from sex”. So what does it have to do with out youths not being innovative?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Obudupikin: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
josh123:

That's because they are average.

When you see 2 or 3 great Nigerian guys sitting together what they normally talk about,apart from business,is how they can be more successful.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by KendrickAyomide: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kirgyakos:

You shut up ! Maniac
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Kirgyakos(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
You shut up ! Maniac
don't worry, i will get you. Believe me.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by tydi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kirgyakos:
don't worry, i will get you. Believe me.
that kindrickAyomide na nipper... I plead you forgive him.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Emmypam(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
hurumnanya:
YOU GET OIL FOR HEAD.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Kirgyakos(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:

that kindrickAyomide na nipper... I plead you forgive him.
baba i hear...buh dat smol boi just chuck mouth 4 wetin no involve am.
Anyways, no issue shaa!
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by DankPineapple: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2018
[img][/img] I beg to differ
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by LarryBeryl(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
hurumnanya:

So Dangote is making all those money cos of pus*y?
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by promisedeco(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2018
LarryBeryl:

grin leave him jhoor. maybe that's why he is not getting richgrin
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by hurumnanya: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2018
LarryBeryl:

Sex motivated him trust me
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by daveP(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2018
To every rule out there, there is ALWays an exception!!!!
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Adortem: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hurry and Call us now if you fit the role or you have referrals.

Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Nightking04(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
hurumnanya:

Sex motivated him trust me
Your case is in God's hands!
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Acepen(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
hurumnanya:
please bros upgrade ur mind,this ur thinking is average and ignorant.read books, help urself
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by Fifthwave(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you think otherwise, buy the book and write those things which you feel men think of besides SEX.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by josh123(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The title is not "What every Nigerian man thinks about apart from sex”. So what does it have to do with out youths not being innovative?
i know, am just trying to relate it to nigeria,further more most of our youth spent more of their time thinking about sex
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by lordsharks(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na wa o
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by hurumnanya: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Acepen:
please bros upgrade ur mind,this ur thinking is average and ignorant.read books, help urself

I have wider than you can ever imagine. Take or leave. Its not by force to believe my views.
Re: This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. by hurumnanya: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nightking04:
Your case is in God's hands!
Our case. You are involved

(1) (Reply)

Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. / Can Someone With Hnd Pass Go For Pgd And Which University Will Accept It / Steps On How To Pass Biology Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.